Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Introduction

Welcome to Lynda's Spark Page!
I have been on here for an eternity--It probably is saving me from becoming a Diabetic--I have learned to eat healthy because of SparkPeople--but--I don't always do it!---
My goal right now is to get under the 200 lb. mark----I have been hovering-----
Because of SparkPeople, I never drink pop----
Because of SparkPeople, I wear a stepper 6 days out of the week---and I achieve the 10,000 steps daily!
I try VERY hard to not eat unhealthy foods----
I try to drink more water daily!
I have stopped eating in the night----(I used to!)----
I think SparkPeople has added life--to my life!



Member Since: 5/20/2010
Fitness Minutes: 321,168
My Goals:
--to stay alive till I lose all 50 pounds!
My Program:
To meet my goals I am journaling----exercising--and doing a lot of talking in my head to not eat certain foods---I WILL NOT EAT AFTER SUPPER Anything bad!
Personal Information:
I live in Northern Ontario, almost at the North Pole--My email address is fldunloplake@vianet.ca
I play the piano---I have 2 German Shepherd dogs, a cat, 5 grown children with families, and a wonderful husband---well, most of the time he is pretty good!!!
Other Information:
It ain't over 'til the fat lady loses weight!---
"If not now--when?" LOL

17 comments:

  1. What a great intro! Congratulations on all the progress! I need to walk more myself. That's on my to-do list, for sure! I am going to be going on virtual walks, around Crater Lake, to help motivate me. You've got to log in each time you walk, though. I have to remember to do that! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there is friend..I knew you could do this...proud of you..Sparkle on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed be! Found you! So happy!

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lynda! So glad to find you! Someone sent me a message letting me know you'd be here. We are both in the same boat. I am on face book (Jeanette McHenry) down in the southland of middle Tennessee. But I don't have any pics, yet, because this "older dog" has got to learn a new trick. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I found you, I just have to find how to come back here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see that you've successfully made the leap to Blogspot. ~ JEANKNEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be reading your blogs. I love them !!
    lgmspring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog so happy. Thanks for continuing your blog they were the first thing I read every morning on SPARKPEOPLE and enjoyed them so much. Thanks
    Landorwhite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Lynda, so happy to finally see you here. More than happy to keep following your posts. WOOHOO!
    GREAT NEWS about Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I’m posting again, posted this morning, but it’s not there now, lol. I must have messed up. Time to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missed you on spark. I read your blog everyday and you have been such an inspiration. Thank you for finding a new way to be an inspiration to so many. God Bless You, TheRose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you started blogging here. Keep it up! Kohinoor2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, I knew you could do it. I am so excited that you found a place to blog. Now if I can just figure out how it works. I hope it all works out for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a techie myself....but this arrived OK.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to find your posts. I read your blogs in spark people.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done! By Jove, I think you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. One of the first things I read every morning. Don't stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!