Thursday, August 6, 2026
7 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
RD in AZ here 8/6/2026
ReplyDeletePrayers for the best results and a safe trip I am sure that Lopez will behave
Quote for the day
Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.
Plato
hugs and have a great day
Prayers, Lynda. My cousin has that disease, and one of my dogs had it. My cousin also has had her whole colon removed b/c she had many, many polyps, and is still plugging away at 82! She's a trouper, so you'll be fine! She's also broken her arm twice in the last 2 yrs.
ReplyDeleteMarti
Praying💙
ReplyDeletePrayers and ice cream, Lynda! Thinking of you in Ohio! Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, sis. I said a prayer already.
ReplyDeleteToo bad it takes so long to get to Sudbury, but at least you have a driver and your son to care for Lopez.
It will be only in the low 80sF today, cooler tomorrow with rain. It's okay. We take what we can get.
Will check again mid afternoon to see how the doctor visit went.
{{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie.
Good morning Lynda, by now you may be on the drive home to Elliott Lake, but I remembered you had the appointment today, so I began praying last night. I hope all went well. Lopez will be fine with Son #3, I'm sure. Take care.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
It's Kathy. Prayers for good test results with no indication of that disease. I'm glad you have a driver. I had to go to the Orthopedic Specialist yesterday for my back and while it's only about 30 miles, it's all freeway driving. I'm so thankful for my husband who is always willing to drive me and listen to what the doctor's have to say! We had a gas person here this morning to change out the gas meter - he was so nice to Daisy. To me, that's a sign of a really good person! I hope all goes well for you this morning.
ReplyDelete