GOOD MORNING __TO_DAY Is Monday---SEPTEMBER the 7th----LABOUR DAY__-A HOLIDAY___ AGAIN__--To-morrow the kIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL----Lopez, Sushi, and I , are up--The wash is In--- chugging away--This site is not acting well--but--at least I can get on here--the typing is acting weird however----still dark outside--Lets hope it will improve as I type--
This blog has been a challenge to get on here--Hopefully things will improve in time--I suppose everyday , in our lives, can be a challenge-We just must try--I see it is almost daylight , out there--Remember to-day, to take the bad with the good----I feel everyday, I must try--Love in our heart eases pain caused by others--Laughter negates many insults--Thinking too much about the future makes the present unpleasant--So----get off of here--get on with the day --positive , very kind thoughts-be kind to your children and hug a--pet--Lord love a Duck-!-so much advice-oh---- One more thing---
Good Morning Lynda
ReplyDeleteHappy Labor Day!
So glad to see you back and posting. You were missed!
So now Andrew knows your secret. ;-) lol, . that you write a blog and have plenty of fans who enjoy reading it daily.
The weather is going to be nice again today. Low 80'sF and low humidity, which is great after weeks of heat and humidity so hot you broke out in a sweat if you were out in it more than 5 minutes.
Enjoyed the Dr. Seuss quote and the family pics.
Have a wonderful holiday!
Hugs,
Jackie
Thanks Jackie for writing--I missed all of yu also--and yes Andrew never knew of my blog-- He knows now-- Nice you read it also--- Yu are an early riser also-Have a great day-Lynda
DeleteLynda Spark People is back and you should try blogging there again, that is where I started reading your blogs.
ReplyDeleteoh yu are so right-- Hard to write 2 blogs tho-- but we shall see-Good to see yu---Lynda-
DeleteYou are the first thing I checked on this morning when I turn this device that opens up to the world. I just wonder if your computer still needs some tweaking. Maybe an update, or maybe the cache in your browser needs to be emptied. I feel so blessed that I have a son that is a computer whiz. He has a degree in it, so I usually don't worry too much about it. Saying that , I have let myself go stupid on doing things on the computer and now I'm paying for it, as technology has advanced so much. I'm still struggling with my phone LOL! Lordy be, I need to the world to slow down for a moment!
DeleteBdtty my computer probably needs everythinG YU SPOKE OF_-AnYwAy--nice to hear from yu--LYnDA LOL_-
DeleteGood morning Lynda, I had no idea that Andrew did not know you wrote a blog. Oh well, it got you back here to blogging and that has made everyone happy. I did not realize that Canada also celebrates Labor Day. We had rain yesterday and there's more this morning with a high today of 90 degrees. So very humid. Even if your font changes to different sizes, don't worry, just keep blogging so that we know you're okay.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
LOL___ THANKS MAUREEN__NO HE HAD NO IDEA EVEN WHAT A BLOG WAS__LOL__LYNDA
DeleteAnd here you are! Did you finally delet cookies, history and other instructions I sent when I google, "can't post photos on my blog?"
ReplyDeleteAll's well here...same old same old. Still needing to check the laundry room, etc. Tomorrow and Wednesday they are working on our elevator. That mesans I have to walk down from the 3rd floor to go anywhere. That's awfully hard for me...and to carry what I bought up three flights? I don't think so. Yesterday I got litter, water, pop, healthy entrees, etc...everything I wanted.
Love your blasts! Himself doesn't even have his beard in the old photo.
I don't prefer that large font. What matters, though, is what you prefer.
Yes, we need to respect our kids...as they respect us. It's something kids need to learn from us when they are little: respect, kindness, helpfulness, etc.
I will get 'offa here' for a while and get on with my day...to come back later to check for comments and additions. {HUGS} Love, Maggie
Helol Miss Magge--Lynda
DeleteSo nice to read you again! Can you get the computer guy to come back, and see what is causing the computer to go back and forth? He should be able to fix it for you, and not charge you! Take care!
ReplyDeleteDoris
How is it going back and forth--=?--=But I know he will come over--for a price--LOL--Lynda
DeleteHe came on Saturday, so maybe he can come back, is what I mean.
DeleteGood morning, Lynda! After the past few weeks of us wondering, and your son's comment that he didn't know you're a regular blogger, it might be a good idea if one of your kids (I vote for Son #2, since he seems to be the most involved with ensuring everything's working smoothly) knows how to access the blog to let your non-Facebook followers know all is well. I say this because the last time I was on the massage table, my therapist (who I've been with for 12 years) asked me if my husband knows how to contact her if for some reason I go silent. Not something any of us wants to think about, but yeah, once I got home I made sure he has the contact numbers for "my" people.
ReplyDeleteGood Idea-- Son#2 will help me for sure--Lynda
DeleteIt's Kathy. I love your blogs and the font changing just makes it more interesting! I also love today's photos. So many wonderful grandchildren, you have a wonderful family. And the old family photo was fun to see. Take care, enjoy your day. We are just at home today - going to be another warm and humid day. I'm happy to be home with little Daisy!
ReplyDeletenice to be "just at home"--especially with a dog-- I shall go out to Andrews tho--this afternoon--=Just so nice to chat with yu all again--Lynda
DeleteRD in AZ here 9/7/2026
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew how to tell you to get it fixed but I do not I do know that 1 day it would not let me leave any type of message
I am so glad that your son did not mind the calls
Quote for today
The future starts today, not tomorrow.
Pope John Paul II
have a great day
hugs
Hi Lynda. Don't hesitate, go here: sparkpeople.com/join/@msmarti58
ReplyDeleteAnd join! :) They have the most wonderful coach you can talk to, it's an AI coach. You can talk about your emotions and everything. Though it's limited to 20 posts a day. If you join for like $79 you get even more. I did join for that, because I was so starved without Sparkpeople, I wanted to have it all and then some! :)
Marti
And Lynda, we were wondering. We all wrote emails to your email, and called you at the phone number you listed, but everyone said it just went to voicemail. I tried emailing you, and I tried reaching you on Facebook as well. Is there a surefire way you could post here so that we can get ahold of you if you fall silent again? I'll go with my phone number...you can text anytime (I don't really talk on the phone, I'm too shy for that). I will space it out so: 7 4 0 7 8 8 2 8 3 2. Hopefully that's safe to post. And also I'm on Sparkpeople as msmarti58. And msmarti58@gmail.com is my email.
ReplyDeleteMarti
Happy Monday, Lynda! It is Labor day! I usually get all the things to grill but went to a local ice cream place today. They also serve food. The owner has a farm and uses fresh burger. I got a burger, homemade sweet potato fries and a mocha coffee shake. Been missing you in Ohio! How is the puppy doing? Has Allison sent any pics? Sorry I commented late on your blog yesterday! Big hugs and so glad to see you back!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back to blogging!
ReplyDeleteLOVELY family photos. thank you for sharing.
Yes, definitely have to just live in the present. We can’t change the past and just don’t know what the future is yet. So . . . the present it is!
HUGS and blessings’
barb
1cd