Friday, October 2, 2026

Good Morning Sunshine!

It is almost daylight --The fire is on--so we have heat--and--WE ARE UP--Lopez is in the kitchen eating breakfast--Sushi still on my bed upstairs-The wash is in the dryer twirling around--Oh , I nearly forgot--To-day is Friday, October 2nd--a new month--and --yes, it feels like "Fall" outside-- and in here!--and--  I have "macular Degeneration-"-I guess--will know this week, for sure----as I will be going to see the Eye specialist. in Sudbury -on the 5th---  Son #1's Father-in-law---is going to drive me----Lord love a Duck eh??--
                                
                                Words I wish I had written--
                #1.Do not be a mouse or the cat will eat you--
                #2.It is easy to live a bad life.
                #3.Endure pain with dignity.
                #4.Be kind to the unkind.
              

                            and---Blasts from the past--
                            Below--  My oldest brother and wife--
                        Below--  we were blueberry picking

                                Below--lunch at Grammas
                            

                       above--a very old family photo

Dunlop Lake--our dock in the middle
below--cousins


Time to get on with our day--all of us!!
I see the sun is out----It is looking like it will be a cool day but  a good day--"It WILL BE A GOOD DAY IF WE MAKE IT THAT WAY_"Just so yu know--=next week I do go to the Eye specialist --Dr Kent, --in Sudbury,  to see if she can help me with the Macular" in my eyes-_
So--  Love your children to the moon and back--Big Hugs--Talk to your pets-- They love to hear your voice--Tell them you love them--and when you are angry, count to ten--ohhhhh--and----------
- BIG HUGS  to "YOU"













                                                                                                                   












































 

5 comments:

  1. RD in AZ here 10/2/2026

    Good Morning Sunshine
    hope you have a fantastic day
    Quote for today
    With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great quote from Ms Roosevelt--Thank yui-Lynfda

      Delete
    2. This new day Is pretty cold!--It must be "FALL"
      "--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Lynda,
    Happy Friday!
    We have rain here this morning, but will clear off mid afternoon and then sunny weather for the next week or so. It is going to be cooler as we are starting to see those fall temperatures.

    I hope your day is a good one!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie--Allison says it is raining in Mediona, Ohio also--Lynda

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!