Sunday, August 2, 2026
A sorta blog--Its me--Lynda
12 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Lynda, oh my, thank God you are okay. All of us have been frantic because it had been over a week since you posted. I even called your cell and left a message. Barb (OneKidsMom) also left a message too. We love your photos, but we love hearing from you even more.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Maureen--=OMG--- SO SO happy you wrote-- I have been devastated--not being able to contact you all--something to do with "Blogger""--cannot get on that site--so, today decided to put on what I can--and I will call the computer geek in town here to see iff he can help me--Lynda
DeleteWhooHoo! So glad to see that you can at least type a message to us! As Maureen stated, we all were worried about you! Will keep you in my prayers that your upcoming doctor's appointment turns out fine! So happy just to hear from you! Looking forward to hear about your daughter's visit !
ReplyDeleteIt was simply fabulous to have Allison here--was in a B and B-across the street---but here --or me over there--most of the time-She stopped in Michigan to get her new puppy--Lynda
DeleteMorning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see a post from you. We will be ok with just your blog even if you can't post pictures. It's just good to hear from you.
Hope your visit with Allison was good. I am sure you were happy to see her.
Have a good Sunday!
Hugs,
Jackie
Oh, my goodness! So GLAD to see you getting on with WORDS! We've all been praying that all was well with you and your family, and it's just good to have that "check-in" happen. We all count on it. I left you a voicemail a few days back, but this definitely is the confirmation of "OK" that we'd been looking forward to!
ReplyDeleteHope the computer Geeks and Son#2 can help get your blog woes straightened out!
Hugs,
- Barb (OKM)
So glad to hear from you. We were worried something had happened to you. Love to read the blog with or without pics!! Glynis from BC
ReplyDeleteSo very good to hear from you. I was worried!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhew, so glad to hear from you, and appreciate that you are able to check in. And although it's always fun to see the family photos and hear what's going on in their lives, it's YOU and your words that keep the spark going. (Sorry, had to delete and repost to correct a spelling error....)
ReplyDeleteoh thank goodness you are alive and well! Don't worry about the pictures! So glad to read that you had a good time with Allison and family!
ReplyDeleteMarti
It's Kathy. Well, your words for now are enough. We're all just so glad you are okay, although I was pretty sure you were. It drives me crazy when the computer doesn't do what it's suppose to do. I have to copy some spreadsheet data and paste it into an app I use - sometimes it works, other times I have to shut down and restart to make it work. Even my husband can't figure it out! Take care and have a good day.
ReplyDelete