Saturday, August 8, 2026

No--The specialist said thAt I do NOT have Addoson's Disese-=-Holy Cow--I am so happy about that!--I had a driver and he drove me into Sudbury to the Specialist --the Endocrinologist there--took the whole day before I could return--=so happy to be back here-----It is very hot here to-day--- Lopez survived yesterday-- Phil came over to let him out--So happy that I do not have Mom's Addisons disease--- I do miss you all a lot-- Hopefully I can correct that soon-- Hugs, Lynda

15 comments:

  1. Good morning Lynda, three cheers for the doctor telling you that you do not have Addisons disease. We missed you yesterday, but happy to see that you are back to posting. It's very, very warm here too, with humidity thrown in. I do not like to wish away time, but I am so ready for the Fall and cooler temps. Glad that Lopez did well. Even if it's warmer than you like, I hope you can enjoy the weekend. I guess you'll be going to breakfast with Dave tomorrow, so you have that to look forward to.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen, I live in Kaguna Hills and agree, so tired of all this humidity, definitely not used to it in So Cal.

      Delete
    2. Laguna Hills ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  2. i Maureen--Happy to be back home--Now I have to get my blog into action--ill drive over to the computer geek--=see if he can come over to-night-- Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Lynda,
    Good news from the Dr. I am sure that was a huge weight off of you to know you don't Addison's disease. It's always scary waiting for test results that may majorly affect your life.
    Glad Lopez got along fine while you were gone. Although, I am sure he missed you. Sushi too.
    Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, sis.

    I finally was able to call up your blog. I have no idea why the previous blogs did not come up for me when I entered your page id.

    Happy that you do not have your mom's disease. I know I have the one my mom passed from, but luckily there is much better treatment now. She passed at 68 and I turned 80 a week ago. There you are! We're doing better thank our mom's even though I read from the 'experts' that we usually pass around the same age as our moms.

    Got place an order for groceries and see if I can squeeze into the laundry room.

    Haven't heard how the inspection last week went for the building, but it went well in my apartment.

    Hope the rest of your day, sweet friend, will be stress free and happy. Maybe blogger decided not to let people post photos anymore. You'd think they would have informed you if they made a decision like that.

    I'll come back later to see how your day went. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda...look what I found: Why can't I upload photos to Blogger?
    If you have problems when you try to upload images or videos to your blog, try these steps: Clear your cache and cookies. Turn your pop-up blocker off or, in your browser settings, allow pop-ups from Blogger.com. Turn off any plugins you've installed on your browser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear that you do not have Addison's!

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad for your news . . . NO Addison’s disease. PHEW.

    You are missed, too, but good to know you are all right! THAT is most important!

    hugs and blessings

    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Kathy. Such good news! I am so happy to hear this. I have some news myself. I started taking a new medication to help with the pain in my right leg - today was only the 2nd day but I was able to clean 1/2 my upstairs without pain. First time in years! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda, It must be a great relief to know you are ok. I’m happy all went well๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Carol in FL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news, Lynda! Big hugs from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy for you and relieved that things are OK. Liz in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prayers answered! So happy to hear your good news! And happy that you are blogging even without photos! Sorry you had to spend a whole day traveling - makes me tired thinking about it! Hoping to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RD in AZ here 8-9-2026
    So glad that the Dr had good news and it is awesome the Lopez did so well this is great news
    it is always so good to hear from you
    Quote for the day
    Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
    Mother Teresa

    have a fantastic day

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!