Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Hey--It is me---August, 2026---
10 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Lynda, what site are you on if not the blogger site?. We can see what you've written, so something is working. Just keep doing what you're doing until Matt arrives and he can get you squared away. I was glad to see you had posted something. Take care.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
SO So happy yu wrote--Lynda
DeleteMaureeN Bless yer heart to write-- so so happy ti hear from yu--Dunno the site--just kept trying last night--Hugs going your way--Lynda--Matt will not be here till near the end of th month----Lynda
ReplyDeleteALICIA363 Hi, Lynda! (Hugs) and thinking of you. I remember when you used to change your backgrounds on the wee little blog on sparkpeople. It must be so hard not being able to do pictures! We are grateful for your words. Have a good day and enjoy your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteRD in AZ here 8/5/2026
ReplyDeleteI love the photos that you share but I love the words more I am so glad that you are able to bolg even just a wee bit keep trying you will get it figured out I am sure
Quote for the day
Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Sorry Lynda! Glad you had and will have good company! Nice weather in Ohio! My sister and husband from Virginia will be here Saturday! Hope you get your blog fixed. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you on here Lynda!
ReplyDeleteYou have been missed. I have been checking every morning to see if you have posted anything new.
Wishing you a happy Wednesday!
Hugs,
Jackie
If you can't get on Blogger, I'm confused how the words appear here, but, going to your Facebook page, I see your Blogger posts on there. Maybe you are posting from Facebook and it's set up to go to Blogger? I sure don't understand, but the words are somehow appearing here, in any case! :)
ReplyDeleteMarti
Glad to see your post here. wish you could find a fix.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had Allison here. Maybe when Matt is there, he can figure it out for you. So frustrating!
hugs and be well
barb
1cd
It's Kathy. We all miss you too. I wish I knew more about blogging but it's definitely not in my wheel house. Life has been moving along. I saw the Orthopedic doctor today. Need another MRI (I knew that and was trying to get it scheduled BEFORE I see the surgeon later this month. But the X-Ray looked good. One day at a time! Take care.
ReplyDelete