Saturday, September 12, 2026

Young one day--older the next --

 

Good morning--very dark outside--but-- the good news is, we are up--and at-er--ready to face a new day--To-day is Saturday,  September the    12th--and the best news is, we are a part of this day--We are alive!

The wash machine is chugging away--Sushi and Lopez are up--  (AND ME!!!)  Son#2 just called me on the highway--on his way  to the airport--then on to China--See? Pilots and house wives get up early!!--I must run some fresh food upstairs to Sushi--I changed her water already--

It seems cooler--like sorta "Fall-ish"--Maybe I can turn off the AC which is chugging away upstairs--

                    So--Words I wish I had thought of--

#1.Be on time

#2. No one is ever really normal--

#3.Don't be discouraged with your mistakes.

#4.Always remember, some people never learn.

                     and---Blasts From The Past--

                        above  Jacob with "big Beau" on our dock

                            above --Emma with Gramma


                                        Emma with Andie---above

            Charlee--  in the  high chair-with all her cousins

                    Below-cousins on the Trampoline 

Remember, making friends is an art--Money does not buy class--Love what is inside of you----You can never love your children enough----Talk to your pets-They do not speak english--so hug them a lot--We are only on this world once, so try to enjoy every second---Tell people they are beautiful--We cannot hear that enough-Smile at people----and do all things graciously.----Oh-----and---
BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL__REMEMBER TO LOVE___































9 comments:

  1. Morning Lynda
    Happy Saturday!
    Wow, Matt is flying to China, does he get any time to explore while there?

    It's a rainy day here but is supposed to clear off by this evening and then be rain free tomorrow. (I hope)
    I am also doing some laundry today, we changed the sheets and then I need to run a load of towels.
    We have a few errands to run today. I need to get birthday cards for family members this month. I have a lot of September birthdays coming up. Then we had a signed poster professionally framed and it's ready to be picked up. We'll probably have dinner while we're out.

    Love all the pictures of your Grandkids.

    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie It sounds like a lovely day beginning there-- I hope that yu enjoy it!! Sunny here--kinda looks "Fall-i-sh"--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good morning Lynda, you're busy as usual. I hope the pain in your neck has gone away. My neck feels much better today. Finally we are having cooler weather in California. Matt flies to far away destinations. I wonder if they have a McDonalds in China. I've just changed the bed. Enjoy the weekend, Lynda. Such a nice photo of you and Emma.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen-- Matt jiust landed in Vancouver en route to China-He certainly will let us know about a MacDonalds in China--LOL-=-=- Yes he does long routes--Always good to hear from yu--Lynda

      Delete
  3. RD in AZ here 9/12/2026
    May it be a safe flight for Matt
    the grand kids look so happy the photo of Beau is great isn't he the one who had the heart issue
    wise words today love to read them
    up and at it here the wash is going as is the dryer and the dishwasher the kitchen has been swept and mopped it is a busy morning here
    Quote for the day
    People often grudge others what they cannot enjoy themselves.
    Aesop
    have a great day hugs from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great quote--true too--Going to pick up an pizza and salad and take out to Andrews for supper----- Lovely day here-- Lynda

      Delete
    2. lovely fall day here-- Lynda

      Delete
    3. Afternoon Lynda, hoping that you are feeling better. Glad to read that you tried my remedy and it helped. Made me smile and feel good. I'm hoping that the pain is all gone and you're back to feeling your best! You have a good day today and enjoy with whatever you choose to do.

      Delete
  4. Oh boy. Son #2 has a long flight going to China!

    I forgot how big Beau is. Wonderful picture of Beau and Jacob.

    Yes, right now we all need to remember to love!

    hugs and LOVE

    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!