Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Another day, Another dollar---


 It is Wednesday September 9th-dark-- I have to turn up some heat--get the washer going--pretty chilly on the main floor--then  I must go up and get Lopez---so--I shall return--Okay--  Lopez is down here I have some heat  going--

Did you have a good sleep last night?--I had changed the huge King sized bed yesterday so last night was a  great sleep--hard to climb out when one is so cozy--
So I am back after many trips upstairs to feed Sushi , the cat who came in from the cold, many many years ago--AND----  I have taken the 14 hundred pills-- (many vitamins)--not easy to do-

This AM., I am heading to City Hall, to arrange for Fred's ashes to be put in the cemetery--in a wall--I feel, him being a Doctor, he would appreciate that--
                    So, Words I wish I had thought of --
#1.Hang onto your dreams-
#2. Divide your grief by sharing it with a friend.
#3.Love makes most people stronger together than if they were separate.
#4.To live a full life, you cannot live it half dead.

                                Blasts from the past---
                        Above-Our cottage--many moons ago

    above---  the sweetest picture ever--of Charlee--Son#1's daughter

```Grandkids fishing on Dunlop--Phil's dog  who is now in Heaven--
                                            Below--Charlee--

                Ava and Ethan- below---again----fishing on Dunlop
                    Phil, and Julie with me--and Ava and Emma
I must  get off of here--get on with this day--  so hard to keep moving , when it is dark, isn't it?--I hope that your day will be great--  We must make it that way--Remember to listen much and speak little--Try to smile all day--and remember to praise others for a job well done--Again----"Listen much and speak little-"---always make your bed--Stay faithful to yourself---and try to not cry, all day--You are special---Always remember that--and---  Love your children to the moon and back-and  be kind to your pets--- Oh--and-
                        BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!














































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!