Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Enjoy to-day-We are alive!

Good morning--We have "rain" falling--dark --kinda cold outside--Garbage day--I must drag the pail out to the road-- Lopez is down here with me--Sushi asleep up on my bed--The wash is  now in the dryer twirling round and round--noisy--

So, Son#2, is still in China--  The computer guy will be here this afternoon to show me how to get his pictures from his phone, onto the computer--It used to be easy, but now with this new computer, easy is not  as easy as it used to be--Life is complicated, isn't it?--too much stuff continually changes--

                                So, words I wish I had written--

#1.You cannot love a pet too much

#2.Family stories keep families alive.

#3.Never ask a Barber of you need a haircut.

#4.A big head means a big headache.

#5.Do not be a mouse, or the cat will eat you.

                                    and--Blasts From The Past

                                          Son#2 with his Dad

                            The Canadian Flag at Son#2's home--

-- Looks like it was a Birthday-Andie, Ava,  Emma, holding Charlie,                                                         and Ethan

                                Looking over a special island

    Son#4 , with his daughter, Andie, and Son#2  beside her

Time to get off of this computer--  Fold the clothes on the dryer-- and get on with the day-- ----maybe get some heat turned up--To-day, try to be kind in all you do and say--Try to stay faithful to yourself---Love your children, to the moon and back, and, hug your pets--Remember, they adore "you"--They do not understand english, so wrap your arms around them, to let them know that they ARE LOVED!--------Oh, and big huge hugs to you also--Enjoy to-day---We are alive!











































10 comments:

  1. Good Morning!
    Happy Tuesday!

    Today is our garbage day too. They have already been by to pick up the trash and recycling.
    It's going to be sunny and hot here today. The humidity is ramping up again. The last hurrah before fall I guess.

    As my cats get older, I have been trying to give them extra hugs and attention. Rowdy is 8, Gus is 6 and Luna is 2.

    When is Matt expected back from China? Is that his first time there?

    Hopefully, the rain there won't last too long.
    Enjoy your day!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie-- We have mega rain--No, Matt has been thee 3-to 4 times--right now he just texted me--said he en route back home-now in Japan's Air space-I was happy to hear--that--I do not like him going to China-- it is o far, far ,far--Your cats sound like special cats-- They are I guess--Raining very hard ouside here -LyndA

      Delete
  2. RD in AZ here 9/15/2026
    You seem to get all the work done early in the day I admire that I tend to get most of it done early in the day then finish in the evening when it is cooler love seeing the blast from the past it is so fun to see the kids grow up
    Quote for today
    Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    you are such an amazing person hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww--I believe we all are amazing people-- to raise a family-- educate them, to face the world--Emerson wrote some good advice there--Lynda

      Delete
  3. Good morning Lynda, raindrops falling, so a nice day to settle down playing your piano or reading a good book once you have the trash out. I am so grateful that it will be only 80 degrees today. You've been adding photos every day so why does the computer man need to come? Maybe Matt will send another food photo. Enjoy your day and BIG HUGS to you.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEll, Maureen, I uses to be able to transfer pictures fron Matt's Phone to the computer--for some reason I am not allowed to do that on this computer--which is new--Hope the computer guy helps--He will be here at 5pm--Lynda

      Delete
    2. raining quite hard outside now-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good mornin, sis!

    It's a bright and beautiful mix of sun and clouds here and due to be in the low 70sF. We had rain most of the day yesterday.

    Yours blasts are wonderful as always! That Canadian flag!!!Love seeing Himself again and you have so many sons and their families. That equals Love!

    And love your pets? Oh, yes. I couldn't live without one...love Lucky to the moon an back. Animals don't speak, but they tell you they love you in their own way. They FEEL and act on their emotions.

    I have a few things to do today. Time to finally take down and recycle my huge 8 and 0 mylar balloons today. They finally sank to the floor buy lasted well over a month!

    Also must go to the UPS store to get stuff printed (I wouldn't have enough ink) and do an Amazon return. I'll be back later to check comments. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie--I just hate returning Amazon stuff--We have a steady rain falling now--Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda, it's Kathy. Yes, things are changing way too fast for me as well. I love my new computer but I can't always figure out how to make everything work. And I've said over and over if Tom ever leaves me I probably won't be able watch TV. Love the photos from today. I just got back from my acupuncture treatment - I think it's helping. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!