Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Slow Down---Just Breathe.


         Good Morning--To-day is Tuesday, September the 22nd--It is very dark outside--I think a bit cool also--like 2 degrees-"Fall" is just around the corner--I can feel it!-- We might as well appreciate the cooler temperatures that are creeping in--dig out some warmer clothing--perhaps put away our wonderful summer wear--or-at least think about that--

The washing is done--but-- (that big "but")---The sheets are not off the bed --yet--Everyday, I put it off--  I must change the big bed to-day---- --find the time--

                So, Words I wish I" had written--below--

#1.Life cannot repeat itself-

#2.Life is not sold with a guarantee.

#3.Love begins in the eyes, then quickly goes to the heart, and only sometimes ends up in the brain.

#4.Be kind on all you do and say.

                                Blasts from the Past

                Above--Sunday on the lake--Son#2's Family


Oh my--There I am--

Below---The snow at Dunlop

My Dad on the left--  with his sisters and brothers
Below-- Son#2, the Pilot, wth Allison and that man  who I married

Below==
My Goodness! Are they all fishing?

I must get that big bed  made---so---I must get off of here--and you must get on with your day--I shall look for your comments--Remember that your kind heart is a fountain of gladness--Hug your family--lots-- and your pets--  I hope that you talk to  your pets--Always be kind--Exercise instead of worry--oh---and--
BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!








































7 comments:

  1. Good Morning!
    Today is officially the first day of Fall. It does look like a fall day here. The temperature is cooler and not expecting a lot of sun today.
    It's starting to get darker sooner in the evening. I don't look forward to it being dark at 6pm when the clocks fall back.

    You sound pretty chipper this morning. You can tackle that bed and get those sheets changed. You got this!

    Here's to a terrific Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow--Jackie!--The first day of fall-=-WooWoo!!--Ever nicer!--a new season-- and yes, it is dark earlier now--,--- I just walked Lopez around the block--Whatt-a trooper!--- and Son#2 just called-- was in Toronto--driving back to Lake field now--and--=THE BED IS MADE_-WOo Woo!--FiNALLY__ LOL--Lynda

      Delete
    2. Fall is here-- oh no--next is WINTER!! Lynda

      Delete
  2. RD in AZ here 9-22-2026
    I have often wondered why we keep a big bed when a smaller one is so much easier to take care of
    did anyone ever fall into the lake when they were Ice fishing
    how did they know it was safe enough to go on the ice to ice fish
    it does look like it was so much fun
    have a great day
    quote for the day
    How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
    Anne Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu got to love Anne Frank--eh??---lovely quote too-No-one ever falls into the lake-- The ice is usually at least 3-to 4 ft thick ---Never do I hear they fall thru------and thy were probably near shore anyway--They grew up on the Lakes so they usually are VERY careful--u know, I never thought they might fall in-- LOL-- (bad Mom I guess!!--LOL-)

      Delete
  3. Happy first day of Fall to you, Lynda. Speaking of Fall, tomorrow is going to be 90 degrees (32.2 Celcius) where I live, and the man in the White House calls climate change a hoax. You do indeed sound chipper this morning. The photo of Matt, Allison and Himself is so cute. I don't know what everyone is doing on the ice, but they seem very intent in getting it done. Glad your bed is remade, now enjoy the rest of your day.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, sis!

    It's mostly cloudy here, only 52F and will rise to just 63F. Fall is here! Not many colored, falling leaves yet, but they are coming, flowers are fading, squirrels are collecting food to store.

    I didn't do my winter bedding yesterday, so I need to tend to my bed, too.

    Love the blasts! No, they're not all fishing...someone is loving on that dog. Like you say...love your pets. What would we do without them?

    I had to take my friend to the Emergency Room at the hospital yesterday. She has not been able to eat anything for going on 2 weeks. It comes out one end or the other. Aren't we glad that's not us!

    Okay, my friend, I will get on with my day as you are getting on with yours. I will be back later. Enjoy your day! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!