Good morning--To-day is Sunday, September 13th--just daylight here-- Amazing what happens when a day goes by--the back of my neck is a lot better---seems to be not hitting a nerve--still sore and difficult to turn my head, but manageable--So, yesterday, I called Son#1 and told him that I would bring out supper, so I did---pizza with boneless chicken-----His wife helped also, made a salad, and we had a good meal out at his house--on the lake--We also had Tornado warnings in this area--then a very long power outage---The weather has been kinda wild!--- Our power was restored around midnight.
This AM-- breakfast with Dave--about 9-30am----The wash is now in the dryer--Lopez and I are up--Sushi awake upstairs--Oh--and Son#2 en route to China , from Vancouver---
Words I wish I had written--
#1.Refuse to be negative.
#2.Respect time.
#3.Better alone than in bad company
#4.Get up and go.
and Blasts from the past
Andie--on the left--Allison and Sophia , her daughterabove--Fred, Phil, Me-holding Ava, Tim, Ethan, Andie, Heather, Lisa, Andrew with Charlee, and Emma above, Son#2 with Gerrard, his pooch- above, Cousins, --Ethan with Emma Above-- Fred, Andrew and TimOK--Time to get moving here--Make your day the best day ever-Be a positive person---Refuse to be negative--Practice listening to your body and refuse to be negative--Remember, a home is made of love and dreams--Hug your children---Tell them they are special----And hug your pets who love, and protect you, --way more than yu realize---Oh-----and big huge hugs to you, who is special also----I shall see you all to-morrow--Now get offa here and get on with to-day!
Oh how nice you shared supper w/Son #1 and family. Oh goodness! Tornado warnings and a long power outage! Not good! Glad your power was restored, though.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good breakfast w/Dave.
Safe flight to son #2 on the trip to China! How exciting!
Gerrard is so handsome!
Negativity saps energy, so . . . going to be POSITIVE today.
hugs and blessings
barb
1cd
so so true Barb--Positivity better than negativity and tears--and yes pray Matt has a safe flight--He is a good pilot so will be ok--Positive thoughts-- Hugs to yu--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, Lynda! We are in a fog advisory in Ohio. Sunny and 69 tomorrow. Scary about your weather. I am glad your neck is improving. I know you will have a good breakfast with Dave. What fun you had a pizza party last night with Andrew and his wife. Love your sweet family pics. It is Sunday. Our favorite day! Big hugs to you, too!
ReplyDeleteYers yu gotta love Sundays-- and I hope your day is special--Make it that way--Lynda
DeleteFog is bad--Allison must have it also in Medina-The fog I mean--Lynda
DeleteGood Sunday Morning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteWe had a little fog when I woke about 7:15 am in the Cincy metro area, but it has cleared off mostly and looks to be a nice day that's not too hot.
Busy day for me with laundry and a workout to get in.
I guess I missed where you said you were having trouble with your neck. Hope you will be feeling better soon.
Enjoy your breakfast with Dave and the rest of the day!
Hugs,
Jackie
Good day to you Lynda. I'm glad you were able to join Andrew and his family at the lake. Pizza and salad sounds like a good meal. Matt's dog is a cutie pie. Nine more days and it will be Fall. I'm looking forward to cooler weather. By the time you read this you will have returned home from having breakfast with Dave. It's good news that your neck pain has improved so much. Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you don't lose power again. Looking forward to seeing what food Matt will be having in China.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Good morning, sis.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your breakfast with Dave! It's great to have a friend that likes what you like! Differences, yes, but something in common to share...in this case a restaurant.
The weather is fallish for sure here. The temp is only 53F here with light rain. We will consider ourselves lucky if it reaches 70F today. A bit later and windows will be open for Lucky. He likes to climb up on his cat tree by one of the windows and walk across the sill to reach the other one.
Oh, yes, love your pets. I couldn't do without him! The last few days, he's returned to his old self...running around in the 'middle of the night,' meowing and trying to get me out of bed VERY early.
The blasts are great...all the family and GERRARD! (can you tell I am obsessed with animals?)
t
I have paperwork to do to qualify for energy assistance, clothes to wash and floors to sweep. I'll be back later, Lynda. Let's all have a good day! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
It's Kathy. Enjoy your breakfast with Dave! We tried to go to church this morning but too many people and not enough places to sit. I've had about 3 really good days with my leg but today it hurts too much to try and deal with church. By the end of September the church will go back to it's regular times and I will be very happy about that. Yes, our pets are our special people and I love my Daisy so much! She's having such a hard time with her back legs lately. But her tail still wags when she sees me! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLynda, I'm sure you know, but in case you don't. SPARKPEOPLE IS BACK! The 5% challenges are working with Chris and will be moving back there for challenges Jan 2027. They are already forming a community and there is blog space. Hope to see you there!
ReplyDeleteSo glad yo are fully restored and on-line with photos. Missed you!
ReplyDeleteRD in AZ here 9/13/2026
ReplyDeleteIt has been a very busy morning here so many things to get done
great words that you wish you had said fun fun fun photos of the important people in your life I am sure that you have been so busy yourself I am sure that you know spark people is back but I will not go back to them they dropped it once and what it to say that they will not do it again i just do not trust them
A quote for today
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
Conan O'Brien
have an amazing day you always brighten mine