Thursday, September 17, 2026

YOU CAN--End of Story!

Good Morning--To-day is Thursday, September 17th--not quite 7am--Lopez, Sushi, the cat, and I, are up--  The wash is going into the dryer--dark outside--The heat is up--AND--I AM UP!!---and --  Now--I am back--cat fed--  Lopez up--Son#2  is back from China--back home-just called--I have a Dr's Appointment this AM--at 11am---hair appointment at 2pm--a busy day for sure!----and -----below------

                        Words I wish I had written-----
#1. Health and happiness usually go together.
#2.Stay faithful to yourself
#3.Face the music
#4.When a marriage works, nothing on earth can take it's place
#5.Let others have the glory-


                            and----Blasts from the past--
                            below--Son #2 with his Dad
                            Below---  Son #2 at a train station in England
                            and below--the whole "Herd" 0f us--
             (not Allison and her family in OHIO!                                    
                                        Sushi-- much younger

        ---one of my favourite pics--Look at the mess in the kitchen--
                                and--there we  were--
So, another day----  another dollar---  We might as well, get up,             and get going--A brand new day ahead of us--Remember, your mind is an easy place to escape to---Thinking of yesterday should not use up too much of to-day--Your children need your love--your hugs--so love them to the moon and back--Talk to your pets--They simply adore "you"-----They hear you --Be gentle with them!--And best of all, BE HAPPY TO-DAY--  --Oh--and------
                                BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL






















































20 comments:

  1. RD in AZ here 9/17/2026
    I am up I am up oh how I wish I could have slept some more but alas no I woke up and must face the day
    Keep us posted on how the Dr visit goes
    quote for the day
    If you have God on your side, everything becomes clear.
    Ayrton Senna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said my thyroid is right on normal now--=FiNALLY!!!!--It has been out of whack since Fred passed--So happy about that!--Lynda

      Delete
    2. God must be on my side-- LOL-=-=Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good Morning!

    Glad to hear that Matt is home from China. I'm sure you were happy to hear from him.
    It sounds like you have a busy day with Dr. and Hair appointments.
    I have a manicure appointment this afternoon and I need to get my workout in this morning. I have already vacuumed the living/dining room and the kitchen. Our work is never done!

    Have a good day!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie--It has been a very busty day--Lynda

      Delete
    2. I mean--"BUSY!--LOL-=-=Lynda

      Delete
  3. Good morning Lynda, a busy, busy lady you are. Hope all goes well at the doctor appointment. I know you enjoy getting your hair done. It's always good news when Matt returns home, right? You have a collection of the most wonderful family photos. We're soon be welcoming Fall, just 5 more days.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 more days to
      "FALL"--=Nice--Love it when Matt returns home--LOL--Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning and happy Thursday! It’s rainy in Ohio. No sun for days ahead. I hope your doctor appointment goes well. You will enjoy getting your hair done today. Good news Matt is back from China. His pho looked very good. My husband eats that often. I better finish my coffee and get moving. This weather has me in low gear. LOL! Enjoy your day. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wet weather eh??-- sunny here to-day--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Good morning, sis!

    Lucky and I are up, too. Correction...I think he just went back into the closet to sleep on a pile of sweatshirts on my shelf. Everytime I get one out to wear I must get all the cat fur off it!

    Love your blasts today (as always), especially the last one.

    You DO have a busy day. Hope you can get some leisure in...nap, book, music...

    Your words of wisdom are right on track!

    I have a couple things today I didn't get to yesterday. I guess I plan too much to do in one day. It will all get done eventually.

    I'll be back later. Hope your appointments go well for you. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always good --nice--to hear from yu Maggie--Yu are always busy--Lynda

      Delete
    2. sunny and hot outside here to-day-Lynda

      Delete
  6. Hi Linda. It's Kathy. I just got back from my acupuncture treatment. I always feel so shaky when it's done, but probably by late afternoon. I will feel so much better! It's cold here too. Seems like 2 days ago it was summer and now it's definitely fall. Haven't turned on the heat yet but that will happen soon. Hope all went well at the doctor's office. Happy to hear your son is back home - China is so far away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kathy -=-all wenT well--=The DR told me my Thyroid is down to normal-=-unbelievable--It sure has taken a long time to get it dowN---- Yes it is looking llike fall here also--cool too--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Hi Lynda, and all. Still HOT here, and humid. I'm ready for fall weather bigtime!

    Too bad Matt doesn't get to vacation there, he must really want to get more time there, since he's part Chinese. At least, I know I would. My dream has always been to go to Japan. Probably never. I probably just wouldn't have the energy for it anymore, let alone the money, LOL

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marti--Yes He likes to go to China--LOoooong flight to----=he is gone for days when he ravels there--too far-Lynda-

      Delete
  8. Glad son #2 is back from China! Always a relief to have him back, I am sure.

    You DO have a busy day. Hope your drs. appt. goes well and your hair appt.

    LOVE all the photos. Such lovely memories they evoke. And beautiful Sushi, the cat you rescued from the cold! Ah ues, a mess in the kitchen, but that means everyone had a good time.

    Definitely have to love our kids to the moon and back, even as adults!

    Hugs and blessings
    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THe DRs appointment went very well--the Thyroid is down to a normal number which is so good!--Lynda

      Delete
    2. cool but sunny here with lotza leaves changed already--Lynda

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!