It is Wednesday September 9th-dark-- I have to turn up some heat--get the washer going--pretty chilly on the main floor--then I must go up and get Lopez---so--I shall return--Okay-- Lopez is down here I have some heat going--
Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Another day, Another dollar---
It is Wednesday September 9th-dark-- I have to turn up some heat--get the washer going--pretty chilly on the main floor--then I must go up and get Lopez---so--I shall return--Okay-- Lopez is down here I have some heat going--
23 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Good morning, Lynda! You are up and at it! Lovely day in Ohio but could have strong storms this evening. How is the puppy doing? Has Allison sent pics? You need to come visit her before winter. We need ice cream. LOL! Sweet Charlee! All your grandkids are so cute. I have an Ava, too. Hope I get meds today. I see my urinalysis test redult came in abnormal which explains my side pain. Have a wonderful day. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteIce cream--my favourite food==LOL--Lopez is doing well-- He says thanks for asking--Poor yu and tht pain in your side--Lynda
DeleteRD in AZ 9/9/2026
ReplyDeleteI have to say it is great to have your uplifting blog back it makes me want to face the day
Quote for today
Don't let making a living prevent you from making a life.
John Wooden
may your day be as amazing as you are
Love those quotes-- happy to be back also--Yes SE must face the day--with a smile!-Lynda
DeleteLynda, good day to you. It makes me happy to log on and see that you've blogged. A good way to start the day and decide to just be happy. The photo of Charlee in the deep pink outfit and hat is so precious. Your long ago cottage holds many memories I'll bet. Another hot 102 degrees (38.88 Celsius) with lots of humidity kind of day in So, California. I hope it changes soon. Enjoy your day and thank you for blogging.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Hi Maureen Hedi g to city hall to get Fred onto a Wall there--Dr Fred Young-- He deserves recogniton--Loved his job--LyndA--very hot outside here also--Lynda
DeleteMorning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
It's not cool here. It's 78F at 8:45 am and supposed to reach 92F and humid. But, with rain overnight. Looks like we are having summer weather for a while yet.
Sweet pics of your grandkids. Always enjoy the pics you post.
Have a good day!
Hugs,
Jackie
Jackie--92???? Holy Cow! Hope yer day goes wrll-Lynda
DeleteLynda, I'm so happy to be reading your blogs again. I'm now 91, live by myself and still enjoying my life; I was out most of yesterday, shopping with one of my nieces. Life is good!!
ReplyDeleteGloria-- I look up to yu so much--Good for yu--Doing it all!-I need to be like you!--So happy to keep in touch with yu--91--=Wow!!! I am 84--nearly 84-- Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis.
ReplyDeleteYou give us many instructions...and I send them back to you!
Charlee is adorable...as are Ava and Ethan. Those big fish! Love the old cottage, too, and the one with you and Fred and Fred and Julie and the girls. You have so many memories captured in photos!
Our elevator had repairs beginning yesterday. They were supposed to finish it today, but I don't hear any trucks and big noises yet.
Tomorrow is my next door neighbor's 90th birthday. Of course we're having a party. Some of us will give her gifts, more will give her cards. There will be cake and ice cream, balloons, etc.
I'd better get offa here and get something done. Back later, Lynda. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
It sounds like a wonderful party--I hope it will be--So good to hear from yu-Maggie--Lynda
DeleteYes, the bed is so comfy, don’t feel like getting out, but out of bed we must!
ReplyDeleteAwwww (((HUGS))) as you make arrangements for placement of Fred’s ashes. NOT easy.
LOVE the blasts from the past photos. Makes you smile, doesn’t it!
HUGS and blessings on your day
barb
1cd
Barb I spent the morning trying to get his ashes in the right spot--We will be together on a wall-- Lynda
DeleteIt's Kathy. So nice to log in and see your blogs again! I had my acupuncture treatment yesterday and it seemed to help. Not too much discomfort so far today too. But I found myself so wiped out by last evening. It's chilly here today too, but will warm up nicely by this afternoon. We really need to give Daisy a bath and she will really NOT be happy. But it's been a year. I have to brush her first and she will be mad at me for that too. My bible study starts up for the fall this evening. I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends. Hope you have a really great day!
ReplyDeleteKathy--I am LOL-- a bath --in a year--YU are so funny!! Will she not go to a groomer??--So so good to hear from yu--Enjopy your Biblr study class-- Hugs to yu and Daisy-Lynd
Deletehear
All is well Lynda, you're blogging and yes it's another day to chose what to do with. It's a blessing as always. Our son just came over and I am happy that he is here. Can't believe he's 41 already. I love all your memories that you share. You've had a good and wonderful life Lynda.
DeleteHappy Belated Birthday to Son #4. Glad to see you back. I'll check in more often!
ReplyDeleteDonna from Lansing, IL almost on Lake Michigan. so we're just about neighbors.
LOL-- I grew up on Lake Ontario--and Lake Erie--Donna from Lansing-- Thank yu for writing-Lynda
DeleteToday I believe that I hit enough credits to file for social security, so I am on eternal hold with them, LOL. Their system still says 39 out of 40 credits, but I get paid today, it will be in the system at least by this late afternoon. I need to start filing now so that I can quit, this old body just cannot do it anymore, hardly.
ReplyDeleteMarti
Marti what is this all about??----Nice to see yu--Lynda
Deletehi Lynda: Great to See your blog again and all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteBrenda--Hello--Happy the blog is on again--Lynda
ReplyDelete