Friday, October 9, 2026

My wish for you.....

Good morning-- very dark outside--  To-day is Friday, October the 9th-I must be at the Lab , for blood work, here in town, by 7am--- So, I shall return  later to finish this blog-- Lopez and I are up-Sushi still asleep upstairs, on my bed--The dryer is churning around behind me here--

Well. I have returned--had to drive to the lab in the dark----and fog----I felt like a blind lady--

                        so Words I wish I had written-
                    #1.Win arguments by forgiving.
                    #2.Don't pay for work before it is completed.
                    #3.Make your life more exciting than your dreams.
                    #4.You cannot love a pet too much.
                    #5.Within each person is a treasure, but sometimes you                                 have to dig for it.

                        and-- Blasts from the past--
                Below-- Emma with her Grandfather and Gramma

                                cousins--happy to be together
                                cousins having fun
                            and--more fun-below

                        Allison and Jacob boxing--

                        and--That very busy dock~

So, are you -happy?--  --I hope that your day will be a good day--"Smile" snd the world smiles with you!--  Tell your children that you love them to the moon and back--Hug your pets-They love "YOU" to the moon and back--  Enjoy your day---Smile at people you meet--If you do not look out for yourself, no-one else will-----Oh--and--------
                                    BIG HUGE HUGS



























































t

17 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lynda,

    Nothing like having your blood drawn at 7 am. LOL
    But, it's Friday so that's a good thing. The sun is coming up and it's going to be a good day.
    The Wish for You list is very nice. It put a smile on my face. Sometimes, we just need to step back and take a breath.

    Wishing you a fantastic Friday!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do need to think of our lives-- how we cope with the day--"When you are troubled, I wish yu peace"---We need peace--Enjoy the day Jackie!--lotza love--Lynda

      Delete
    2. cold but sunny outside--here-- Lynda

      Delete
  2. RD in AZ here 10/9/2026
    Keep us posted on how this visit goes I will check in later I have to go to work a bit early one of the people that work for me came in and Quit so I have to go do her work and mine also it is fine that is why I am a supervisor but it is very tiring to do double work
    Quote for today
    Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
    Jim Rohn

    have a great day my friend sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The happiness quote is lovely--Thank yu for sharing--I do not have the results back yet from that blood work-- will let yu know when it comes--Lynda

      Delete
    2. sunny but windy and cold out there-Lynda

      Delete
  3. Good morning Lynda, well if it was a fasting blood draw then it's good it was so early. I like to get lab work done early so that I can get on with my day. Today is my laundry day. I only do it once a week. We're going to have low temperatures on Sunday and Monday along with rain and I am so excited. I hope the heatwave is gone for good. I was in a store the other day and they were beginning to stock Christmas decorations. That makes me crazy. Why can't we just celebrate one holiday at a time? Did Lopez get his bath yesterday? I hope you have an enjoyable day, Lynda.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Maureen, Lopez had a bath and this AM., his fur is shiny--I think he enjoyed that bath-----she did not cut his wee tiny nails tho-Lynda

      Delete
    2. a lovely mild afternoon now--Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning, sis.

    I didn't think I'd be able to comment yet. My internet went out, but it came back!

    It's cooler today. I had to close the windows. Somehow lady bugs got through the screen onto my windowsill. When they come in, they perish quickly due to my Shell No Pest Strips I have there. All the bugs are seeking warmth.

    Love the blasts! The boxing, grown-up looking girls, Himself and always the busy dock! I don't see any dogs there this time.

    Smile are catching! When someone is feeling down, a smile from someone can perk them up.

    Well, Lucky left me 'presents' to clean up on the rug this morning. I'd better go clean it up and get on to other chores.

    I am glad your labs are done; I hope they come out the way you and the doctor want them to! Back later, Lynda. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now why dod your internet go out??-=-Yes, cooler here also--=kinda nice tho!--at least it is sunny!--Yes, It is fun to look back at the kids all growing and the fun we had with them-They sure loved the lake and the dock--and they all were good swimmers---fun to see all their pictures--Lynda-

      Delete
    2. But, it is so cold thns AM ---but so nice--Lynda

      Delete
  5. It's Kathy. Today is my oldest daughter's birthday AND my youngest son is coming for dinner tonight. A big day for me! I love #4 today - you can't love a pet too much. I do live my Daisy and I treasure ever moment with her because she is in the twilight of her life. Love to see all the smiling grandchildren - they all look so happy! Thanks for sharing with us. Sorry you had to drive so early - lately I'm not even up at 7 am these days. Not sure when that bad habit began. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 is pretty early --i agree--iKathy--and the piano tuner was just here also== Yes, Daisy sounds like such a good dog--she in her twlight yrs/-- so cute eh?--Lynda

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday, Lynda! Beautiful today in Ohio! Lots of rain starting Sunday from the hurricane. Labs at 7? Oh my! You know I hate labs and I hate early so I could not do that. My husband makes all of his appointments early and goes even earlier because of being in the Navy for 23 years! Cute cousins! They have lots of fun together, don’t they? When they were younger for sure. Have a wonderful day! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Grand Children really are good to each other--altho--a nice Afternoon here now--The weather is good--Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a lot warmer here this afternoon--Lynda

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!