Wednesday, October 7, 2026

You are Courageous-


 Good Morning--  To-day is Wednesday, October 7th--dark--well, I am beginning to see the light, just above the fence--It seems cold--It feels cold in here--so it must be even colder outside--"Fall" is in the air for sure this AM.--On my phone, for Elliot Lake, it says 10 degrees C.,  outside-a tad cool for sure!--I must meet Dave this AM-- 9-30 am ---plus Lopez needs a wee walk--and soon!

                        So--Words I wish I had written--

#1.When in doubt, do nothing.

#2.A wise person knows that she cannot do everything.

#3.Nothing of value is lost by taking your time.

#4.The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

                        and---Blasts from the past--

                    Now that must've been a funny picture!

                        Emma with Charlee(Cousins)

                Above--Emma and Ava, (sisters)--with Lola

                        Emma with Charlee again-- and a boyfriend--

                        must be a birthday---lotza food!

        Ethan, Ava, and--Holy Cow, is it Charlee, or--Andie--or--???????

I must get moving--get wee Lopez out--It is daylight outside but it probably  is cold--Lopez and I must "hoof " it up the road no matter what the weather---Remember to alter your life by altering your attitude--Hug those children---shower them with kisses--Talk to your pets-- They can hear you! ----Love is a pleasurable process--so--love your Husband------OH-------AND----BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!






















































21 comments:

  1. Good morning, Lynda! It is 45 in Ohio! Our leaves are turning. Have a good breakfast with Dave and stay warm! We would still eat ice cream, wouldn’t we?? LOL!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEcWILL ALWAYS EAT THAT ICE CREAM--LOLOL_-(I love ice cream!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu are so funny-- Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sell We LOVE LOVE LOVE--Ice cream-- Lynda

      Delete
    2. warming ]up out there too-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Morning Lynda,
    Another cool morning here 45F but expected to hit the high 70's. And it's Sunny!
    Have a good meetup with Dave this morning.

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a ,lovely breakfast with Dave-Good company--Lynda

      Delete
    2. warming up here also-Lynda

      Delete
  5. RD in AZ here 10/7/2026
    it is only 46 Degrees F here in Northeastern Arizona it is cool but not cold we can do this today
    love all the fun photos of the kiddos growing up
    Have a great visit with Dave
    Quote for today
    For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, sis. I was late waking up again. Lucky has pretty much not waking me anymore. He is getting what the world calls elderly. His check-up is Monday (Unless I can postpone it just a couple days to I can get 'Becca to help me put him in the crate). I'm hoping that the vet will say beside being overweight he is healthy and aging well.

    It's going to be near 80F every day this week! Indian Summer! After that it will be and escalation of fall and soon snow.

    Your blasts... Lola's eyes are brilliant blue, I see a Christmas tree in the background of that family meal photo, and it's cute that you can't tell which grandaughter that is! You do have lots of them!

    I also love it that you said, "alter your life by altering your attitude." That's the way to do it: choose happy thoughts as often as possible.

    Lots to do (always it seems) so I'll get on with it and come back later as always. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Maggie--Cats do age--but they age well--Hope he does! Lynda

      Delete
    2. milder now--with sun outside--I love it!--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Good morning Lynda, glad that you're having breakfast with Dave. It's always nice to have someone to talk with while enjoying a meal. You mentioned yesterday walking to Andrews place. Is it his home or his restaurant that's within walking distance? You are sounding quite chipper this morning, probably because the worry over your eyes is behind you.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, The DR did one eye--so happy to get help--either get help or go blind--no choice really--Lynda

      Delete
    2. a 2 hr drive there-- 2 hr drive back home--but so so worth it!--Lynda

      Delete
  8. Oh, and enjoy your meal with Dave! What breakfast foods do you like? One a local place does here it simple I could make it at home...cheesy potatoes. It's probably just frozen hash browns mixed with and covered with cheddar cheese...I love it. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon--toast --scrambled egg-- Lynda

      Delete
    2. no potatoes==Lynda

      Delete
    3. Getting warmer outszide-Lunda

      Delete
  9. It's Kathy. I hope you have a lovely breakfast with Dave. My favorite meal to eat out is Breakfast! We are having a string of warm days and it's kind of nice. We still haven't had a frost so my plants are still growing. But I think while the weather is warm I will get outside and start getting them ready for winter. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!