Good morning-- To-day is Wednesday, the 16th of September --almost 8am--and finally I am blogging this am--The wash has been done- finished in the dryer--folded--ready to carry upstairs--Lopez asleep in his bed here--waiting for me to get him out-- I have a Dr's appointment at 8am- to-morrow morning---so will have to zip over to the clinic-to-morrow-busy morning when that happens----and to-day is a cool morning--
Son#2 is out in Vancouver still-- winging his way back from China--
Above are dishes of food, he ate while in China
So--Words I wish I had written--
#1. Try anything once
#2.If you cannot be kind. at least be vague
#3. Nothing is worth more than this day--
#4.If you smile at people, they will almost always smile back at you.
and--- -Blasts from the Past
above--lotza snow on our old deck on Boychuk RdLopez as a teenager--many moons ago above-------=me---- on Boychuk Rd Son#2, with his wife and daughter son#4 with Andie, his daughter, and son #2
Below---Me on the left-------with my young sister , Sandra
It must've been his Birthday--The guy that I married-So--a new day--just beginning--To-day, try to get whatever you want--, then enjoy it-- If you care about something, it will show--Mind over matter--Be kind to the unkind--Hug your children and be kind to those pets of yours, who love you to the moon and back--oh--and --of course--
BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!
Good morning Lynda, you're sounding very chipper this morning. Did the computer guy show up last night? You've been posting photos so it seems everything is okay. Matt has the opportunity to eat a variety of foods from different Countries as he travels. I hope your day goes well.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Hi Maureen--=No He never came but all "Seems" well--so far--But-- no--One never knows--LOL-- -- I am hoping all is OK--Nice to hear from yu--No Dave never came, this AM --but I met a lovey lady eating alone this AM-=-so invited her to my table--LOL-and she came over--so we ate together----LOL--What one does eh when lonely!!!_Always good to hear from yui-Lynda
DeleteMorning Lynda!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have had a busy morning already. I am right there with you. Wednesday for me are always busy.
Little Lopez looks so cute in that pictures. Enjoyed all the other pictures as well.
The food Matt had in China looks interesting.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
Jackie
Matt never told me what those dishes were--He is en route back here now--Lopez certainly os a handful--LOL--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty our here today, but it's only 63F. We'll be lucky if the temp reaches 70 or so.
Love the blasts! Sons with theirs, Himself on a birthday, FOOD!
Those memories are great, but we need to remember we are living today!
I was to get my toe nails done today, but had to cancel. Now I'm scheduled for November 12! Also on the will call list if there's a cancellation in October. Guess I'll need to use the foot spa I bought months ago. But the trimming of the nails is difficult for me as I've got that metal rod down my leg. It's hard to bend down and reach them, especially on the outside part of my right foot.
Now you didn't need to know all that.
Hope your doctor's appointment will go well for you.
Oh! I amost forgot to say how amazed I am that Lopez can wait to pee until you've done laundry and blogged! He's an amazing little guy.
Yes...love your pets!
Love those words of wisdom, "Be kind to the unkind." That can be hard. I have a T-shirt that says, "In a world where you can be anytning, be kind." The letters are printed on a backdrop of a beautiful glove.
Be back later, Lynda...enjoy this day moment by moment! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie.
nice info--- I did not remember the metal rod down your leg--That must be hard to manoever---a pedicure would really help yu out!--Lynda
Deletesunny here today but kinda cool-=-=Lynda
DeleteLopez really keeps me busy--Lynda
DeleteHappy Wednesday, Lynda! It is cloudy and light rain for the next 10 days in Ohio! Bummer for sure. Sweet pics today and that yummy food Matt just enjoyed in China. Hope you have a good doctor appointment. I went to a new one after having the same for 5 years last fall. He was so rude! I am to go back in October. My husband was with me. He is so easy going and even he told me I should cancel and not ever go back to him. Ahh! Handsome little Lopez. He has came a long way with you. Hope your evening is great! Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteoh nooo--rain-=- but no -- I guess it is fall and the Drs Appointment is to-morrow-=- I get so mixed up-=-have tp check all these appointments a million timesPoor you with a bad Dr--That is not right--= Lynda
DeleteSafe trip back home for son #2. The food looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the family photos, including Lopez!
hugs and blessings,
barb
aww Barb-=-I do not like Son#2 going so far- He doesn't seem to mind however--landed back in Toronto this afternoon--called me right away--A good kid!--LOL--Lynda
Delete