S0--WORDS I WISH I HAD WRITTEN__
#1.So, love and work, are two of the most important ingredients of a happy life.
#2. Things happen to people when they are ready to let them happen.
#3. Believe until you find out otherwise.
#4.Make happiness a habit.
#5. Give grief time to melt away.
BLASTS FROM THE PAST
and--- there he is--that man that I married--
Emma with her cousin, Charlee--belowBelow, Emma ,again, with her sister Ava, and wee Charlee their cousin Below--a very busy dock, on Dunlop Time to face the day--move those clothes to the dryer--I hope that you are "up and at-er"--Remember, nothing matters very much and few things matter at all--so, enjoy to-day--love your friends and your family-_AND----those pets--show them how important they are in your life--Make happiness a habit, and forgiveness a practice, to-day--Oh-----and------BIG HUGE HUGS------YOU CAN--- (remember?)
BIG HUGE HUGS, Lynda. Yes, we can do what we need to do. Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteAlicia-I--LOVE LOVE LOVE heating from yu--"YoU"--got me to blog yrs ago--Yu OK??---Lynda
DeleteI love HEARING from yu--LOLOL-- one letter ,makes a difference eh?--Just walked Lopez--NO poo poo--Lynda
DeleteHappy Sunday, Lynda! Our favorite day. Cloudy and rainy today in Ohio and a little through Thursday. Then, the yucky 10 days of weather will turn beautiful again. Yay! We were going to our county fair 3 miles away tomorrow because it’s military day but I think it will be muddy with rain. I hope you enjoy your day. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh--Hope your day is a great day-- even if it rains--LOL--Lynda
DeleteOvercast outside--Lopez DID NOT_-NOT_- do his business-- which means--another walk--LOL----later--must meet Dave soon--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis.
ReplyDeleteI am up and at her...even though the temp here today will only reach the low 60s and filled with clouds.
I have a new poem to format, Lucky's box, feeding station and fountain to clean and maybe get my comforter washed. I will need it soon. A friend will come to remove my bitty bedroom a/c so the North wind will not blow in there.
You don't mention plans for today, but I love the blasts! Those darling little girls and that dock...not to mention Fred with another birthday cake! Marvelous.
I agree with your wisdom words today. Most are right from the Law of Attraction...being happy brings more things to feel happy about.
I'll be back Lynda, as I always am. Saw no comments on yesterday's blog, but I'll check that again as soon as I'm done with this comment. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
Good for yu--up and at-er early--I just walked Lopez AGAIN-- and he did his business-- Had breakfast Dave and we sayed way too long-- busy here in tne mornings--Lynda
DeleteBack again, my dear friend. Now I see the comments from yesterday. I may have checked too early last night.
ReplyDeleteCheers! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
See yu again on here-- LOL=--I just might get a wee rest in--hope--Lynda
DeleteGood Morning!
ReplyDeleteThe days are getting shorter and I am not looking forward to it being dark at 6pm. ugh!
It's a little cooler here today and the sun is out for now but thunderstorms are expecting tonight.
To answer your question from yesterday, no we didn't end up going to the concert because of the rain. I was looking forward to it, but what can you do. It was at an outside amphitheater.
My laundry is done and now I just need to eat breakfast, read the newspaper and work out. Then hopefully after dinner I can chill for the rest of the evening.
That's a beautiful fall picture of Dunlop lake. I enjoyed all the other pictures too.
Wishing you a bright, sunny day!
Hugs,
Jackie
Hi Jackie--When I see the pics., I remember those days---fun days brings--memories back--=good memories--Lynda
DeleteGood Sunday morning Lynda, by now you will have returned from meeting up with Dave for a meal. Looking at the photo of Dunlop Lake, your family definitely had a lot of water toys. How come you never share a photo of you with a birthday cake? The sun is coming up later and going down sooner, and Fall is on Tuesday. Enjoy the rest of your day, and HUGS to you.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Oh Maureen-- Maybe coz I took the photos--LOL--Who knows---nice to revisit them again however--Lynda--LOLOL
DeleteRD in AZ here 9/20/2026
ReplyDeleteup and at um here had issues with the internet here this morning left it alone for a bit and it works now I don't get it but I don't have to either
by this time I am sure that you had a great visit with Dave
things are done here and I am home from services off to run the vacuum and things like that
have a fantastic day my friend big hugs
Quote for today
However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.
Stephen Hawking
"always something one can do"--I like that --It is so true!--I hate issues with the internet--reminds me of how I could not get on "Blogger"--Then I finally did--There is a "GOD" up in Heaven! Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda, it's Kathy. We just got back from breakfast - it's been a long time since we've gone out for breakfast. It was really nice - simple food but good food. It's gloomy here too, I need more lights on in the house. Going to take today as a rest day, only doing what really needs to be done. Great messages for today! And I love the photos - always some really cute grandchildren! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteAww Kathy--Yu are so good!--I hope your day becomes wonderful!--Hugs--and enjoy to-day--Lynda
ReplyDeletekinda coolish here to-day--like FALL!
ReplyDelete