Saturday, July 11, 2026
Let's be wild and sexy Grandmothers!
28 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
RD in AZ 7-11-2026
ReplyDeletethe office that I work with got moved the other teams have to do the set up and make sure that we are ready to go on Monday am
Awesome photos of the family thank you so much for sharing them
Quote of the day
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
Jim Rohn
Does that mean if we are disciplined, we will accomplish our goals?--(or something; like that??)--complicated eh?--Lucky yu guys eh--"They" set it up-=-=yu use it--LOL--like--Who arranged that??--LOL-----Anyway--FINALLY--- have fed the animals--Good thing I do NOT live on a fArm--(seem the pets are most important in ,my life----anyway, Lopez was out on the "walk"--did his business--hot out there--)--- turned on dish washer here--Lynda
Deleteagain another sunny hot day beginning--Lynda
Delete---going out to weed the back garden--Lynda
DeleteGood Morning!
ReplyDeleteIt's Saturday and I got to sleep in a little! Yay!
All the cats are fed, litter boxes cleaned and I have dusted the whole house. Now just need to change the sheets on the bed, finish the laundry and I am done with any chores for the day.
I think I will get out and do a little fun shopping today. (not the grocery kind).
Wishing you an awesome day!
Hugs,
Jackie
extremely hot here-= Happy for AC-Lynda
DeleteWow YU have done a lot Jacvkie--Good for yu!!--I just got back from Andrews --I had Lopez with me--so hot!=--Now your fun shoppng--Did yu buy a new outfit??-=-New shoes??--LOL--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis. I am late today. I was lucky to get just short of 8 hours sleep thanks to Lucky.
ReplyDeleteI have lots of chores that need attending to. Some will get done, some will wail until tomorrow.
There's a mix of sun and clouds here currently and only 70. This afternoon it will be in the mids 8 0'sF again. My weather app says it's very humid. I didn't need my A/C last night just the box fan. I am sure the A/C will be on in a couple hours.
Re your words: a friend years ago at work at our secret santa party gave me 3 little plaques: Remember Yesteray, Live for Today, Dream Tomorrow. Your quote reminded me of them. They are hanging in my bathroom
The blasts are wonderful! That purple party dress! Big Beau! I remember Tess, too), those get-togethers with sons and their kids and Fred! Cheriish those memories. Photos help.
I need to get at-her. I'll return later as always. Happy days for all of us! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
I need to try the fan only-- It might help if I turn off that AC--Yers, lotza memories with the blasts from the past--Too bad we can't go back there eh?--VERY VERY hot here to-day--=too hot to work in my garden--which is where I was-- Hugs, Lynda
Deletehot hot hot here to-day--Lynda
DeleteIt's Kathy. Happy Saturday. We're suppose to get our stove delivered, finally. Ordered it on 5/22. Tom chose between noon and 4 pm - at 8:30 am they said they'd be here in 15 minutes. We had just gotten up. Seems the company can't get their act together. But at least, finally, I will have a stove that works. Now no complaints when I cook! Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteYu will be able now to cook up a storm--LOL-I shall go out to Andrew's dock this afternoon-=-was weeding the garden ths am--=a very hot job--Lynda
Deletemust be over 90 degrees outside-- hot!!! Lynda
DeleteGood morning Lynda, did you get your weeding done? Good for you going to Andrew's house this afternoon. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend. When you have time please post a photo of your deck.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Hey Maureen--I did--- I loosened up thn soil--=nearly died from the heat--very very hot to-=day here--Oh yes--I must get that picture of my deck--=Thanks for reminding me-=-Lynda
Deleteso so hot to-day--Good thing for the aC-Lynda
DeleteHi there! Just had lunch out with a friend from Columbus! Delicious food! She didn't eat much, but we both got the same thing. Was nice to get out. It feels kind of gloomy here now. It's humid out, and it had been raining earlier. No sun. It looks like a big thunderstorm is headed this way. Luckily we walked the dog earlier.
ReplyDeleteMarti
Oh Marti--Hope yu were not hit with the thunder storm-- sunny clear sky here--but hot!!--Lynda
Deletei shall look for the photos of the yard and deck--Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda! High 80 in Ohio. It’s been mostly cloudy today but I see the sun a bit now. It is calling for a few showers soon. I hope your day is going well. You are in good company with Sushi and Lopez! All 5000 pills have been taken. Lol Sweet pics of the grands and the big kids, too. My tinnitus has been bad for a few days. It comes and goes. Week on and a couple days off. Over and over. I just stay busy. Then I feel better when my husband comes in from work. The yorkies help, too. Until they bark too loud. We shall stay strong. Big hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteYes we must stay strong-- Hope your ears open up soon--must be frustrating--Lynda
DeleteAllison will be here soon-- Lynda
DeleteYES! We are alive! Awesome. LOVE your words of wisdom. HUGS and stay cool. Warming up here, too.
ReplyDeleteDH is recuperating from his pacemaker surgery on Thursday. Doing well. Got to take the dressings off! Hurray.
Here's to a good weekend.
hugs
xo
barb
Pacemaker surgery--=brave soul to get that done--It must help --a lot!!--Yes we need a good weekend-- Hugs--Lynda
DeleteHot hot hot --here--Lynda
DeleteLynda, it's 92F!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteFor some wacko computer reason, Im no longer getting your blogs. I have to go look for them.
Its been hot stormy. Heavy rains and repeat since Thursday night. Going back up in the high 90s....ugh. This too shall pass.
I like the words of wisdom.
Stay cool. Take care.
Msrge in very hot and stormy St Louis
Marge, if you have chrome, go to your tools and under 'start up' there will be a place you can say what pages yo want to open. I have my gamail, FB, my banking and Lynda's blog there. (leanjean6.blogspot.com)
Delete