Thursday, July 23, 2026

Off to the Doctors--






 Well I did give  up--The power was off--could not get on the computer--  gave up--coz I go to the DR for 9am--cud not do everything here-before I go---no TV---no power---no-one to help me--Then-----after calling everyone in the world--the phone rang and it was my friend Kate--who told me to stop worrying--that this happens all the time in this area--that the TV (power) goes out--will come back on it's own--not to worry------  "But what does it look like--a router--?" I asked her--"No, the TV will come back on it's own", she said----AND IT DID___

"Lord love a Duck"--so, I shall return-- just took Lopez out--and he did his business-Son#2  called  also-- asked me if I got the TV back on--"Yes", I said--"It just came on, on it's own", I added--and then said, "What does a router look like?"--and so he explained----  And so, I say again, "Life is hard when one doesn't have a husband--when I spent my life making pies and cakes--  never had to learn about "routers"----- Anyway, I shall return--hopefully in a better frame of mind--  Enough about "routers"--and off to the Doctors--The washer is not even on yet--Poor Sushi is still in bed----but--I know now what a "router" looks like--(I am trying not to panic--)----  Lordy Be!!!

So--here I am--  All is well at the Dr's--have to go to Blood work to-morrow at 7am--so---  I am back home---  and ---

                        Words of wisdom will follow--

#1.Better safe than sorry--

#2.look on the bright side--

#3.Shout for joy--

#4.Long faces make short lives

                                Blasts from the past

                            Below-Jacob with big Beau

Dis you ever see so many children on a dock??


and lots of equipment

Sophia, Ava, Jacob and Emma
Below--son#2, wife-  with Hannah , Helena and friend
Lordy Be--  so much going on here--Time to get on with this day--and move forward, not backward--I hope your day is going  good----take the bad with the good-I hope each day you set aside for a little fun--and listen to our brain--and----BIG HUGS TO YOU!




























































































8 comments:

  1. Good Morning,

    It sounds like you had a rough start to your morning.
    I hate when the power goes out, it's so frustrating. We live in an area where it used to go out a lot. Over the years it's gotten much better. Just make sure you have flashlights and a few battery powered lanterns to help navigate in the dark. And try not to open the refrigerator or freezer more than you have too in case the power is out a while.

    I hope all goes well at the Doctor today. Try not to stress over stuff. I know, easier said than done. I need to work on that one myself.
    Anyway, wishing you a good day!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And remember, Alison is coming today.

      Jackie

      Delete
    2. Ah, but Lynda, women rule now! :) Knowledge is power. Back then, society kept us "barefoot and pregnant." Any chance to learn something new is a GOOD day!

      Marti

      Delete
    3. Jackie a bad morning here--at Drs tho--all OK--Allison en route-Lynda

      Delete
    4. Marti--seems the blog is all messed up-== If yu push--ernter

      Delete
    5. push "view-"--and it goes right to blog

      Delete
  2. It's Kathy. I understand how frustrating it is when something doesn't work and you don't know what to do. I'm fairly familiar with computers and routers, but if it doesn't work like I believe it should - I call my husband. I always tell him if he goes before I do, I probably won't be able to watch TV anymore. Just yesterday I was having trouble with my cell phone - but he had the same problem so it seems it wasn't us, it was the company of the app we were trying to open. I hope all goes well at the doctor's. I am going to see my Surgeon's PA in early August. This leg pain is really getting me down! It's now really affecting my sleep. So maybe she can help! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy--Push "view" to get to blog-- all messed up--= Lynda

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!