Sunday, July 5, 2026
You are braver than you believe-
20 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Good morning, Lynda! Happy Sunday! Our favorite day. Enjoy your breakfast with Dave. It’s only high 82 in Ohio instead of 95 feeling like 108! Cloudy with rain later. In the 70’s on Tuesday when my grands come for the lake trip. Nice photos. How is your brother in the home doing? I hope well. I better get going. Enjoy your day! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteMy brother Marvin I hope is doing Ok--I haven't been in touch with him for awhile--I miss him tho--Lynda--I shall tell him yu were asking--He will like that--LOL--lynda
Deletenot as hot here to-day-- Lynda
DeleteGood Morning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
Loved all the pictures you posted. And I am so glad we don't have to wear all those layers of clothes those women are wearing and the dark clothing in the heat. That would not be fun!
The picture of you and your siblings is so precious. All the pictures you posted are good with the Grand kids having fun and Son#2 and his BMX teammates.
It' going to be a little less hot and humid today, highs in the mid 85F with a chance of thunderstorms.
Last night was loud in our neighborhood with everyone lighting off fireworks for about an hour and a half for 4th of July. I feel bad for all the wildlife and pets it scares, not to mention any veterans with PTSD. It scares my cats. Hopefully, it will be a little less noisy tonight but I am not counting on it. They tend to set them off for several days after the holiday.
Have a wonderful breakfast with Dave and enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Jackie
Hi Jackie--Yes--The fireworks scare the pets --the furry friends--and we do not need to hear those--I agree--stop them----Yes there were 5 of us children in our family--yes--and son#2b with bis BMX--a daredevil he was for sure--LOL--Lynda
Deletenot as hot here to-day--=I like it better--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis!
ReplyDeleteIt's a mix of sun and clouds here. 75F already and due to be 85F before the day is done. No one is doing laundry cuz our hallways, the laundry room, etc. are NOT air conditioned.
I can still change the bed and put the ones on the bed now to wash later. Glad I have extra sheets.
I can hear now with the irrigation I had yesterday, So weird. I never have had that problem where my ears plugged up with wax (yuck).
Great that you're having breakfast with Dave! You have good friends and good fun!
Love your words. Yes, get out of the house every day.
Love the blasts...so many cousins, and that great photo of you with your sister and brothers. One to cherish, for sure.
I have plans today to use my foot spa to soften my nails and give myself a pedicure.
On to our day! It's wonderful to be here in this great world...crazy world sometimes, I know. Be happy! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
Yes Maggie--WE must try to get out everyday-- do something--be happy--care for our pets----try--try try--to keep going--be sad if we have to be--but look at the bright sidE Always--We are not dead yet-- Lynda-I was worried about yu girl--Lynda
Deletenot as hot to-day--Lynda
DeleteGood morning Lynda, nice that you and Dave have gone out to breakfast. I guess that is a Sunday ritual. Last night was literally like a war zone in my neighborhood. Explosive type fireworks were sporadic throughout the day, but became more frequent beginning at 8:00. At 9:00 it was frightening because it was the type that shook the house. It never stopped until 11:00. I know they all had to be illegal and I don't know where the police were. This was the worse year ever and I suppose it was because it was the 250th birthday of our Country. The heat has returned, so I'll be using my A/C, and the bill will be enormous, but a hot house makes me feel ill. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Maureen-==-I do agree with yu--Why so many loud sounds with fireworks??--must scare young children too--Lynda
Deletenot as hot here today-- warm--but livable--Lynda
DeleteRD in AZ 7-5-2026
ReplyDeletelove the words you wish you had said the first quote is amazing
wonderful pictures the kids look like they had so much fun
it is warm this morning and will be hot later I have hose work to finish
Quote for the day
True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.
Torquato Tasso
WOw--great quote-- Whoever that Tasso is--he is right on the button-- and yres, the children always had fun and they really liked each othert-nice to have that--lynda
Deleteanother very hot day here today--Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda, it's Kathy. Warm here again today and the humidity is high. Yes, Daisy understands so much of what I say. We have namaed all her stuffed toys and she knows which one to get when I tell her. Or I say "look out the window" and up she gets into the chair in front of the window. If we go outside and she screws around smelling, I tell her "you need to pee" and she will do it. I believe our dogs know so much more than we know! I hope you have a great day. Love all the photos today.
ReplyDeleteAnd no, we did not go up to the cabin with all my kiddos. I won't go without Daisy and my daughter knows that so she's stopped including us! Honestly, Daisy is better behaved than so many kids!
DeleteDaisy is quite bright--for sure--but she is loved so much also--=so good!--Lynda
DeleteOf course Daisy is so bright eh-=-and so loved--You are good to her-- so nice----Lynda
Deletestill a very hot evening here--Lynda
Delete