Saturday, September 19, 2026

A good day to have a good day!!


 Good morning-- to-day is Saturday, September the 19th--I see the sun over the trees--but, it still looks kinda "darkish" outside--Lopez and I are up--Sushi went back to bed---I have CNN on the TV., and the news sounds kinda "iffy"--Why , oh why, can we not have happy news?--I hear the washer  chugging away in the kitchen--I must run some food up to Sushi--my sweet wee girl--well--cat--LOL-so, I shall return--

                            Words I wish I had written--
#1.Take the bad with the good
#2. Nothing is ever as good as you think it is going to be.
#3.Decide what is important in life and disregard the rest.
#4. Long faces make short lives.
#5.Be the first to forgive.

                             and---Blasts from the past--
                            and there he is---above-- the man that I married!
            just look at those children-- pretending they are  movie stars--
            and below---  maybe we are doing the same--LOL

                    The fishing tug, at the dock--at Port Stanley-- 
                                    Dunlop Lake in the Fall--

                            Son #2 with Gerrard, his baby--
So--time to get offa here and get on with our day--Are you feeling strong to-day?--We must, you know!-"Another day, another dollar--" My Mom used to say that everyday!  
As Son #2 is demonstrating above, hug your pets--and take time to spend with them--Talk to them--love every moment with your children--They will carry on in life a lot longer than we will--They are our future!--
-Do not be a mouse or the cat will eat you--We can be stronger than we believe we can!--
To-day s a new day--We are a part of it!--and--I--love you all to the moon and back!--Oh-----and I nearly forgot---
                            BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!
















































18 comments:

  1. Good morning, sis!

    You're bright and happy today. Me, too. Let's keep it going.

    Love the blasts...Himself as a young man, great you framed the photo of the tug, Gerrard is precious as are all the movie stars!

    Yes, our kids will carry on. Each generation improves the world. Don't focus on the news, dear...that's not YOUR immediate world. Focus on that...and think of the good side of things. Then you'll get more of them!

    I'll get on with life here, too...time to eat breakfast. I'll be back later. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Maggie--s good to hear from yu-- I appreciate you checking in-=-Yers we must be positive--not easy all the time-- hugs to yu--I must call yu once in awhile eh?-- Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good morning Lynda, great photos as always. I especially like the photo of Dunlop Lake in the Fall. So peaceful looking. I stopped watching the news. It's all bad news. Hoping the tide changes when we have midterm elections in November. Enjoy your day in whatever you have planned.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen that Trump guy is not so go--kinda scary---- seems sorta crazy--Lynda-

      Delete
    2. Lynda, he definitely is crazy and he's destroying the United States.

      Delete
  3. Love the blasts from the past. Gerard looks very content in Son #2’s arms.

    Rain, rain, rain here. Will get a little break, but the rain goes all the way through at least Monday.

    HUGS and here’s to a great Saturday.

    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerrard is Son#2's baby--LOL--yes, we had a bif orn rAin too--Lynda

      Delete
  4. RD in AZ here 9/19/2026
    Ahhh that Photo of Dr Fred he is so handsome I just love the photos of the kids they are so fun that photo of the lake is amazing and so peaceful the words that you have most likely said at some point are very good

    Quote for the day
    The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
    Carl Jung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww--that quotes so true--Yes a lovely phot of tha man who I married-- my rock for sure-- Thank yu for writing--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Morning!
    Happy Saturday Lynda!
    It's sunny here now but storms are expected later today. Kind of a bummer since we had planned to go to an outside concert this evening but are now going to pass. Weather never seems to cooperate when we have outdoor plans. We have had to cancel several things this summer due to rain and thunderstorms.
    Yes, the news seems to share more bad news than good. I can't remember in my lifetime of any time period that's been more controversial than the last few years. It's truly sad and disheartening what is happening right now.

    I do hope you have a good day! Hug your pets and family!
    Hugs to you,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Jackie--Did y end up going to nhe concert??---And I agree, the news is not the best--It is that Trump guy--not a normal person-- Hope he doesnt hear me--LOL--=Lynda-

      Delete
  6. Good Saturday afternoon to you Lynda! We are rainy and cold here in Michigan. Trying my best to really get up and go attitude. With sinus problems being the big thing here. Hope your day is wonderful and enjoy it to the max!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was a good day--One must work at it I guess--We had rain also--=Fall I guerssd-- Nice to hear from yu-Lynda

      Delete
  7. Happy Saturday! Nice but cloudy in Ohio! Beautiful morning at the amish farmer’s market. I got an iced pumpkin spice latte. A great day! Love the movie stars on the deck and Matt’s doggie. Mr. Himself was a handsome man. Hope your day is lovely! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mr Himself,--the guy thatI married , was the best guy in The world--LOL_-He really was a good Dad--Lynda

      Delete
  8. It's Kathy. Kind of a dreary day here. We had rain all day yesterday which was suppose to stop, but I could hear it early in the morning. At least it's stopped raining now so Daisy is willing to go outside. She's gotten pretty opinionated in her old age, bless her heart. Today is house cleaning day - I'm taking a break. Just have the kitchen and bathroom left which won't take too long. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, did you get all that cleaning done?? Sometimes it doesn't matter eh?--=Sometimes it does-- LOL-- Hugs to yu and hope to-day will; be special for yu-Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  10. rainy looking outside here to-day-Lynda

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!