GOOD MORNING----To-Day Is Tuesday, September the 8th---and yes, we are blogging--AGAIN__ Another day the Blog is online--Holy Cow eh!--- There is a GOD up in HEAVEN!
It is still dark here--Lopez is on my sofa---was awake-- Sushi upstairs , still in bed---Again, it is another morning--"Do I turn up the heat, or do I turn on the AC?-"---Both sorta happened--Right now the AC is flying away upstairs. And it is son#4's Birthday to-day--I had to text him to ask, "Is to-day garbage day?"----and guess what? It is--so, I will drag that to the road--later----The wash is done--so I must get it into the dryer--Mornings are pretty busy aren't they?--And so far, no cat or dog is fed --yet----
But--The great news is-- "WE ARE ALIVE"---so, a brand new day is ahead of us--and here we are--a part of it! Are you happy??-- We might as well be!
Words I wish I had written-
#1.A person cannot be totally happy or totally sad.
#2.Don't let anyone intimidate you.
#3.Each day, set aside for a little fun.
#4.When you're angry, count to ten.
So, so much to remember, in't there?--But everyday, we try--
And---Blasts from the past--above are 2 cousins--, Ava and Ethan----fishing--Below-Sophia showing off her awards--now in University--Kent State
Below--wee CharlieAbove--probably one of our dogs----long ago--on the sofa!
So--on with the day--so many memories from long ago-- "Those memories keep us going to-day--don't they?----
I see it is daylight now outside- Hopefully this blog will get published--Well. you never really know , do we-----We must hope for the best--So, I hope your day is great--We must try to make it that way-No use feeling sorry for yourself--just get up, and get going-- put that smile on your face, and be happy that we are alive!
Be your own best friend! Hang in there, and if you are wrong, at least be wrong with style------I am sending you all lotza hugs--oh--and, of course, be kind to animals--especially your pets--Now get offa here!
I don't comment very often but I always check in and it is so good to see you back. We worried and missed you and wondered where you got to. So happy to hear you are well and that life is going on like it does. Huge hugs and great to see you. - Alicia (from Southern Ontario)
ReplyDeleteAlicia---Yu are from Southern Ontario??--I never knew that--so happy yu are another Canadian!--or are yu?)---nice to hear from yu--Lynda
DeleteRD in AZ here 9/8/2026
ReplyDeleteit is great to see the photos and the words you wish you had said but best of all it is great to hear from you again
Quote for today
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Les Brown
have a wonderful day
nice to hear someone say, "I am never too old!"--LOL-- I am "OLder than old"--LOL--Lynda--Happy to hear from yu--
Delete--always good to hear from yu all--makes it worth the time it takes to create a blog--Thank yu all--for writing to me-- Hugs going out to yu--Lynda
DeleteMorning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday! and Happy Birthday to Son#4.
It's another nice day here but the temperatures are starting to climb again and will be back in the 90's F soon.
I am still slowly spending a little time on the new SparkPeople site. I haven't fully committed to it yet because I had to find another place to track my nutrition and exercise when the original site closed down and so I hate to move it again. But, am trying to spend a little more time on there when I can.
Wishing you a terrific Tuesday!
Hugs,
Jackie
Hi Jackie-- That Spark people site is a good place to spend time--I do not have any more time in a day--LOLOL--(Maybe if I didnt nap tho I might have more time-)--- LOLOL-I do enjoy all your comments tho---- Life!!!! Just busy--LOL_-Lynda
DeleteGood morning Lynda, yes indeed, you did get published. I am so happy that you're blogging every day. Wishing son #4, Tim I think, a happy birthday. We are under a heat advisory here in So.California. I am so ready for Fall weather.Wonderful blasts from the past. Enjoy your day, Lynda, and hugs back to you.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Good morning, sis!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your son!
Love the blasts! The kids caught huge fish! The dog...maybe Tess? There's another German I remember whose name escapes me now...
And the wee girl with her little toy...gosh, these kids were so precious. Still are, of course, but there's something about the wee ones. And look at those awards! Awesome.
It's supposed to get to 80F here today with thunderstorms! I will need to take a nap when they happen...I always sleep so well when it's storming. Maybe it's what they call the 'barrometric pressure.'
They're working on our eleators today and tomorrow. I made sure I took garbage and recyclables out, etc. to be prepared.
I have plans to clean floors, etc. Maybe a load of laundry, too.
I am so happy you're back! My morning routine is back in place! I will come back later, too, as I always do.
Make yourself a wonderful day. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
AHHHHH--Maggie-- I went to the bank--then groceries--busy very hot day----- The AC is on--Praise the Lord!!--So good to ear from yu all--= I missed yu--- I must leave a phone number in case tis ever happens again--Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda, your blog was great again today and it looks like it’s getting easier for you. Happy birthday to your son and I hope you have a good day. It’s warm here again today and we will be getting some rain here tomorrow. I’m so happy that it’s finally getting cooler here overnight. Carol from Aberfoyle.
ReplyDeleteCarol--Is Aberfoyle near Port Perry , Ontario?? Somehow I remember my Grampa mentioning it-- He lived in Port Perry- It is so nice to be back on here--= Lynda
DeleteIt's Kathy. Yes, we must keep going, one foot in front of the other. My husband just came home from the Dentist with some not so good news. He's had 5 teeth pulled this summer and is working on getting the second bridge complete, which isn't going very well. Now they're talking about doing root canals - we've already spent over $12,000. And I'm off for another acupuncture treatment which really didn't help the last time - hopefully doing this twice a week for this month will show some progress. I love seeing your photos - how is it that our grandchildren grow up so fast? My older grandchildren are now in 8th and 11th grade - and I'm trying to figure out how that happened. I still have the 3 little ones but they're growing up too! I hope you have a great day - thanks for all the positive words of wisdom. I really needed it today!
ReplyDeleteKATHY_--I have hd root canals--bridges built in my mouth--very expensive , but sure glad I had it done while I was younger with more DOLLARS-=-LOL-- Keep fixing him up-=- nHe will thank yu one day--I do hope that your day goes better-- HUGS__Lynda
DeleteGood morning, Lynda! So nice you are back! It is a beautiful day in Ohio. I slept so late. My kidney area hurt this week so I took a muscle relaxer last night. It didn’t help but gave me good long sleep. It may be a UTI that I haven’t had in many years. Thank you for your blog today. I see you have lots of comments on your last two to catch up on. You are so busy. Enjoy your day. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteYes it takes time to chat with you all--but so worth it--=I missed you all a lot!--WE wise women appreciate our friends --and we need them--- Thank yu for writing--Lynda
DeleteI'm glad I found you. Today is my daughter's birthday!! She was only 5lbs. 8 oz. bundle of joy. Now we treasure her every day!! Donna_cps Lansing IL
ReplyDeleteOh Donna-- What a lovely message from yu-- a wee bundle of joy eh??-- Daughters are very special--Baby Boys are a joy--We are so lucky are"nt we?--Lynda
Delete