So, do you believe in yourself---that you are capable of taking on the world?- I try--but there are days that I have my doubts--that maybe I'd just like to crawl back into bed and bury my head--We know that we cannot---But, just maybe , I always think, someone just might knock on my door and do everything for me--I really know that is never ever going to happen!----But---- (the big "but"---just maybe????)--(-But , no-?)-- Do you suppose Queen Elizabeth has that extra help in her day?)---Anyway, we are not the Queen--
So---I must stop dreaming-----Below--Words I wish I had written---
#1.Life is what you create.
#2.Face your fears and name them.
#3.If you think you can, you can.
#4.When you complain about your neighbour's faults, count 10 of your own.
#5. Be content with what you have.
Blasts From The Past
Morning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteYay! for Friday!
Yes, it would definitely be nice to have someone to take care of all of our household chores for us. I am also guilty of wishing for that sometimes, especially when I feel overwhelmed with my to do list.
It sounds like you are up and on the move early. I was too because I have laundry and a workout to get in before my hair cut and color appointment today.
But it's Friday so I get to sleep in tomorrow so Yay!
Have a fantastic Friday!
Hugs,
Jackie
Jackie--It is always so hard to get up every morning-- Sometimes I crawl back into bed and loll around hoping it will be easier to get up in 5 more minutes--never is tho--LOL-- and now FALL is upon us-- --Oh well-- It os an lovely day out there and I enjoyed meeting Dave--Lynda
DeleteRD in AZ here 9/18/2026
ReplyDeleteyeah it is Friday We got rain and this is great we need it so bad it rained enough in some areas to cause some flooding but not in all areas
have a fantastic day
Quote for today
Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us.
Socrates
Yes God knows what is best --I do know that--Great to remember that--Lynda----I hope your day goers well-Lynda
DeleteIt is so so much colder outside this AM--Fall must be creeping in--Lynda
DeleteGood morning Lynda, you're sounding peppy today. Having breakfast with Dave is a nice way to begin a day. How did you hair appointment go yesterday? Wonderful news about you thyroid being normal once again. Have you made any special plans for the weekend? Enjoy the entirety of your day.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Maureen--My thyroid is normal--so so happy about that!--Took a long time to get it down--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis!
ReplyDeleteYes, always lots to do in the morning. It's due to rain here all day with a high only in the low 60sF.
You will have an enjoyable time with Dave and good food that you didn't have to prepare!
You must get up even before done to get all that stuff done already.
Love the blasts! All your sons together...Jacob and Sophia together and the others. That club looks like it was 'back in the day.'
I saw on a comment last evening that your thyroid is finally corrected to be as it should be. Happy day!
I have an agenda today, too. I'll be back later, Lynda. Hope the rest of your day proceeds as well as the first part (even though we'd all like to stay in bed!) {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
Oh Maggie--hard ton get up in the morning--but--I did it!!Nice to eat with someone--Dave----and I saw Andrew and Lisa at the restaurant---cool day here-- like "Fall"--and yes--FINALLY --the thyroid is normal--Holy cow--took forever--Pays to have a Dr--LOL--Lynda
DeleteYes, mornings are for sure busy. Get Miss Lilly out, help DH w/ADL’s, breakfast, COFFEE. Actually coffee is the first order of business or the rest doesn’t happen!
ReplyDeleteOh my … I can identify with wishing someone magically showed up @ the door and took care of everything. Yeah!
HUGS and blessings and a wonderful weekend.
barb
1cd
Barb--nice to see yu-I remember Miss Lily----How is she doing?-- Hugs to yu--Lynda
DeleteFeels like fall here this AM--Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda, it's Kathy. I'm so happy to hear that your thyroid has returned to normal. That's great news. Enjoy your breakfast with Dave this morning - well, you've probably already gone and returned by now. It's a rainy day here today - little Daisy went out quickly this morning, did her business right by the step and ran back in. She does not like the rain. I have doubts some days about whether or not I believe in myself, especially these days as I've had such a time with my right leg. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda! The sun is peaking out in Ohio. I wasn’t expecting that. Yes, always so much to do. My sheets are in the dryer. Sweet pics today. Hope your outing with Dave was fun. Don’t do too much. Big hugs!
ReplyDelete