Sunday, September 6, 2026

Getting up and "At-er"--


 Good Morning--To-day is Sunday, September-the 6th---but----  the very best news is--  "I AM BLOGGING"--unbelievable! ---I am so happy to once again  be able to share some thoughts with you all--a new day is beginning--and here we are--a part of it!---I am late  getting on here--but--I AM ON HERE__ AMAZING--Woo-Woo!!  Son#2 and  wife, just called----They are en route into "Lake-field", to walk their dog on the walking trails there-----
-I  have some heat on--inside the tiny house----Can you believe that I am blogging??-- Holy Cow!!!----I just put the washing into the washer--I hear it chugging away--going to feed Miss Sushi--Lopez is up____I must get my 541 pills out and ready to take -(Well, it seems like that many)--and----I shall return---
            
            So, so many words I wish I had written---Like--
#1. Great people do great things--
#2. You can't know everything--
#3.A smart student can always overcome poor teaching-----

            and below---my famous family pictures--
below---  Fred and I--  "What on earth were we talking about??


Below-Emma and Sophia--(left to rt)-Jacob, Allison, and me, on the rt of the table--many moons ago

So---How are yu all? -Are you happy --and you know it?--  Are you feeling like to-day will be a good day??--It is a Holiday weekend--School will begin soon---You will have more free time for yourself--You can even go to school with the children--You can sing along with them as you get the children into their daily routine--  Who cares who hears you?--I used to love "Labour Day" weekend--

And I must add, ---"WE" are together again--Lord love a Duck eh???  It took forever, but, --here we are--a lesson  in --"never giving up"--I guess--
There is a "GOD" in Heaven--The good Lord knew that we needed to be together--Maybe????---

So---to-day is a new day--Try to be kind to animals to-day--and---remember__There are no rules for love--There is no such thing as a free lunch--Hold your head up high--because "you" are a good person-Love the way "You" want to be loved----We CAN  have a great day---and hopefully, I shall see you all to-morrow--OH-------------AND-----
                              BIG HUGS------






"









33 comments:

  1. Big Hugs to you, Lynda! So happy that you are fine and back amongst us…the day was unbalanced with no blog from you! ❤️. Eissa7 (Karen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Karen-=thank yui-=-so nice to hear-- Lynda-off to meet Dave soon--Hope yer day goes well--=

      Delete
  2. so so good to read your comments--so so good to be on here blogging and reminding us all that "life is good"---especially of we try to make it that way-Thank yu for being "YOU"! Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope tht your day os great!--It will be-- I just know--Lynda

      Delete
  3. HUGS AND MAKE YOUR DAY THE BEST EVER~
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning to you, Lynda and sending lotza and lotza of hugs to you. It makes me so happy that you've finally returned and that I can start my day reading your blog. The kids here in California started back to school in August, not like it was when I was growing up. It's raining today. We need it, but the temperature will be in the high 90s, so it will be steamy outside. It was already 77 at 5:30 this morning. Enjoy your weekend and keep on keeping on.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen--=I shall never forget Andrew saying to me, "Do you know a person called Maureen in California?--- (He thought that I would never say "YES I Do!:---"---because I started to shout it out-- "Finally I might get to blog again!"-----=LOL-- I cannot thank yu enough-Lynda

      Delete
    2. I've been checking here every day! I'm so glad to see you up and blogging again!

      Delete
    3. So happy to have you back! Missed you so much! Your blog was part of my daily routine! I am busy today trying to pack for a trip with my church group! We leave this Wednesday morning for 11 days in Croatia and Italy! I am excited but I hate packing and I always take too much! Hope you have a great breakfast with Dave!

      Delete
    4. THANK YU SANDRA_+-Have a good trip--Be careful of mud slides And nice to read about yu Miss Anonymous just above your comments Sandta--Lynda--

      Delete
    5. Yes it was a great breakfast with Dave-- should be a movie eh??--"Breakfast with Dave"--LOL

      Delete
  5. Good Morning Lynda,
    So glad to see you back! I think it's safe to say we here who follow your daily blog really missed you not being here. And we were worried about you. So glad to see you here!
    I didn't see your first blog back yesterday because I was out of town.

    It's been super hot here for a couple of weeks but we finally got a cold front yesterday and it's cooler and it the low 80'sF instead of the high 90'F. It just took your breath away when it's that hot.

    Anyway, so glad you're here! You were missed!
    And it case you didn't here this yet, Chris "Sparkguy" Downie has started Spark People back up. It's just him working on it so it's a work in progress. You might check it out. Sparkpeople.com

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Back Lynda! We surely did miss you! Worried about you because you matter to us, all of us! You are a important part of my morning usually! Sometimes life gets in the way, but I always manage to read your blogs. Like I told you I don't post very often, but know I'm here and reading. Keep on blogging, as you are the only blogger I follow.

      Delete
    2. Thank yu "living Healthy Lady"--I sure missed yu all--- just was not able to post-- Not as hot here but it will get that way probably--Lynda

      Delete
  6. I’m glad to see you are finally back Lynda as I’ve missed your blogs. Carol in Aberfoyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol--- Thank yu for writingI sure missed yu all also--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Great to have you back!! Glynis from BC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glynis-==-I missed ALL of yu--was sad--Lynda

      Delete
  8. Adding my thanks that you are back! - Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BETSY__NICE TO KNOPW YU__+And nice yu wrote in--Happier than anyone can imagine that I get to chat with yu all-Lynda

      Delete
  9. Good morning, Lynda. It's Kathy. It's so nice to open my computer and see a blog from you! Love the photos, so many wonderful memories. And the words of wisdom. I hope you are having a good day. Sorry the computer guy didn't come - yes, probably because it's the weekend. Today Tom and I are cleaning the house. Nothing fun but maybe we will go out for dinner tonight. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Kathy and Tom--= I am so so happy to read about yu all--I sure missed yu!----There is a God up there in Heaven isn't there?-- Lynda

      Delete
  10. So glad you're back! Awesome. Makes it feel like a good day to hear from you.

    LOVE the photos.

    Have a great Sunday!

    hugs and blessings

    barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb--Thank yu for being "You"-!!! Lynda

      Delete
  11. RD in AZ here 9/6/2026
    I an so glad that you are back on here to have your photos and the updates and words you could have written I mist say to see your blog yesterday on my birthday made it the best birthday ever
    Quote for today
    Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
    Arthur Schopenhauer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday--- to yesterday--and your special day--Thank yu for reading the blog--Lynda

      Delete
  12. PHOENIX1949

    Welcome back. You were missed. I follow your blog even though I rarely comment.

    Susan, Central Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan-- why do yu not comment??-=-=So nice to be on here again--to chAt with yu--=Lynda

      Delete
  13. HI Lynda: Glad to see you are finally back. We all missed you. Can't believe summer is over! Hope it stays warm for awhile. Hugs Brenda













    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Lynda! So sweet to see you here! Missed you in Ohio sooo much! I am late! I had to go help out friends this evening and got home late. Talk to you tomorrow. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is SOOOO wonderful to have you back with us, Lynda. And on those days when you're feeling hopeless or sad or that nobody cares, please think about your many followers who were frantically hoping it was just a computer thing. Not everybody posts every day, but that doesn't mean they don't check in here to see what's going on with you. A big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Big Hugs! So glad you found a way to blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have been a part of my morning routine since Spark. I have truly enjoyed hearing about your personal life and daily adventures. My mornings have just not felt quite right for the last few weeks. To think that I could feel this way over someone I never met has been an eye opening experience for me and probably for you as well. To know you are cared about so much has probably resonated with you in a very deep way. I am so happy that you are back. Thank you for making my mornings better. Gina from NJ.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!