Friday, September 25, 2026

Good Morning Sunshine!



 
    Good morning--  Just after 7am here--a beautiful sunrise this am--

I just took this photo--looks like a little bit of Heaven, shining thru--

                               

                                     Words I wish I had  thought of----

#1.You can do anything if you have passion.

#2.Love who loves you.

#3.Understand that life is not fair.

#4.Flowers feed the soul.

#5.When something in your life breaks down, put it back together again.

                           and--Blasts from the past

            ----Just look at Sweet Charlee--with her cousins--

                    and below--the 4 boys with Ethan on the rt

                            cousins--below---- Jacob, with Ethan

                                    above--cousins--

above-- BMX biking--Son#2  on rt--with his friend--John---Both Pilots                                     now with Air Canada

                                    Allison's 2 children--

So, time to get on with this day--I will meet Dave for breakfast  at  

9-30, so I must keep my head to the grindstone here-(Dad's expression)---keep moving--I mean-

Remember, when a marriage works, nothing on earth can take its place--Decide what is impoftant in life and disregard the rest-Hug your children and tell them everyday just how special they are--Love your pets and do talk to them--and , do not forget-----if          you do not feel old, then you are not--oh-----and----------

                                                BIG HUGS










































outside--So, 

20 comments:

  1. Good Friday morning, Lynda! Love your sunrise so much! Beautiful! We have sun in Ohio but can you believe it is 44 degrees? Brrrr! Hope you have a nice breakfast with Dave. Your grands are the cutest but that Charlee has some sass that makes her adorable! LOL! I best go downstairs and get my coffee. Have a wonderful day! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall tell them what yu said--LOL--Yes Charlee is an only child--with a lot of attitude--LOL-- Yu gotta love her tho--cold oin here this AM--Must be colder than cold, outside--Lynda

      Delete
    2. yes it is cold outside--must be "FALL"--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good Morning!
    That picture you took of the sunrise this morning is lovely. It is always so calm and peaceful right before the sun comes up and you captured that.

    Well, it's Friday! Woo Hoo! I am done with pretty much all my chores for today except my workout and getting dinner.
    The next several days are going to be more fall like temperatures, low 70'sF, but sunny. So Yay!

    Wishing you a fantastic Friday, Lynda! Enjoy your day!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jackie---Good to hear from yu-- we are alive --LOL-- which ,means a lot to me now--Lynda

      Delete
    2. AND-=-= IT REALLY IS COLD OUTSIDE__LOL--Lynda

      Delete
  3. RD in AZ here 9/25/2026
    What a beautiful sunrise
    ah yes we all have one with that little bit of sass but whwat a great set of photos today
    Quote for the day
    The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    have a wonderful day sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonderful quote-Of course--Yes a beautiful day--coolish tho--Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning Lynda, and happy Friday. Thank you so much for the wonderful photo of your sunrise. Ethan is so grown up. How old is he and is he in high school or University? Where did Charlee learn to pose like that? Wishing you a great day.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that so much--Dunno what grade he is in-I-- shall ask --a good kid!-- Ethan is a good kid!He just cut the grass-front and back--We have 5 yrs of high school in Canada--Lynda

      Delete
    2. Remind me to let yu know what grade he is in--Lynda

      Delete
    3. Okay, I will remind you about Ethan's age.

      Delete
    4. I'd like to know how old EVERYbody is, LOL. Do they ever come to visit you now? Seems sad, all those pics of them at your place, then they grow up and poof! You hardly see them anymore!

      Marti

      Delete
  5. Good morning, sis!

    I slept late today. My kitty is aging and almost never wakes me up anymore.

    You have done alot already. Love that photo you just took! Yes, it looks like heaven there. All the cousins and 'boys' are great, too.

    You will really enjoy your meal with Dave and are probably at the restaurant with him as I 'type' this. (do thay say one is keyboarding this?!)

    I've already done some chores, too, little ones. I need to pick up grocery orders. I may or may not get my comforter washed, almost have the bedroom A/C out and got the living area one covered up for the winter.
    Want to get the kitchen floor washed, too.

    Better get to it. I'll be back later, for sure. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie, you are very busy this AM--Good to get things done tho early--Lynda

      Delete
    2. nice to meet Dave-- Breakfast is the best meal of the day-Lynda

      Delete
  6. Breathtaking sunrise! Seeing something so beautiful, a gift from the universe -- and you captured it in a photo! I would save that one to gaze at when the world seems off or when you're stuck at home with the snow piled high in the middle of February. Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Leslie-- Yu remind me of what is ahead--WINTER!!--LOL--Lynda

      Delete
    2. Fall is a lovely time of yr tho-Lynda

      Delete
    3. I try to take one day at a time now, hard to do!

      Marti

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!