Good Morning--To-day is Thursday, September 24th. It is very dark outside--sorta cold also--and kinda cold even in my tiny house. I have the wee furnace on, which is shooting out heat, as I type.--Lopez and I are up-- also Sushi--who is still upstairs, snuggled in the big bed..I must run her food up to her---- The washer is done, and I hear the dryer doing its job--another morning has begun!--- Words I wish I had written--
#1.If you live in the river, make friends with the crocodile.
#2.Be cheerful even if you don't feel like it.
#3.Be good and you'll be happy.
#4.Stay faithful to yourself
and-----Blasts from the past--
Below-- a bunch of mermaids--
Below-- a quiet dock ---with dogs Below--My older sister, my younger brother, Me, a neighbour and his sister, and my younger sister, Sandra, in front--at Port Stanley, on the beach----I love this picture-and have posted it before--a few times--
Below--- Timmy with his Dad, Fred
Allison, with her 2 children, and her brother, Timmy's, 2 children Below, Ava with her cousins, Andie and Ethan
Cousins , acting silly, below
Fred with Tim snd Phil, and Ethan and Andie Well, enough pictures--time to get on with the day--'I hope that
your day is good-- An hour wasted can never be regained--
Remember, one cannot feel happiness all of the time--Thank your children's teachers--and love those children to the moon and back--Pets need to be talked to-- given big hugs, and need all your patience--Be original, even eccentric--Oh-------and-----------
BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!
RD in AZ here 9/24/2026
ReplyDeleteOH if you knew how I needed to read this amazing blog today to just have fun photos and wise words just normal things to see that things will be ok
My youngest son signed the papers on his new home and had me over to look at the inside this is am lovely home so much better and safer than his old one I am so excited for him but so worried the payments are 2300 per month this is so high and I worry that it may over whelm him but we will see
quote for the day
Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
Buddha
thank you for making my day start off brighter
hugs my friend
Morning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteAnother cool and dreary day here but the meteorologists are saying sun will peek out about 5 pm and then sunshine for the next several days. Yay for that. Glad we haven't had to turn on the furnace yet. But, we did turn off the A/C.
I enjoyed your words of wisdom and family pictures.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Jackie