Monday, September 14, 2026

Life can be hard!




 Good morning--  It is  Monday, September 14th--still dark--  cool this AM--Hard to put my feet on the floor--In fact I got up once , and went back to bed after turning up the heat--Son#2, the Pilot, has landed in Beijing after a long long flight from Vancouver---so far---The wash is done--now turning around in the dryer-Lopez and I are downstairs here--Sushi was down, but now back up on the bed--As Mom used to say, It is , "as black as the Ace of Spades " outside----still!--  So, I shall return--

                        Words I wish I had written-- 
            #1.If you can dream it, you can realize it--
            #2.Compliment others
            #3.Don't peek into a cannon
            #4.Grief does not change a thing
            #5. Love begins in the eyes, then quickly goes to the heart, and                         only sometimes ends up in the brain.

                        and--Blasts from the past--
Below---is my Mom on the far left, My Aunt Mabel and her daughter, Irene, and the little sweet girl in the front is my younger sister, Sandra-                I remember that we were at Niagara Falls--

                                Son#2's 2 daughters , below--

Below-- Emma (Son#3,s daughter ) with her cousin, Son#2's daughter, Hannah, both in University
Below , Allison's daughter, Sophia with her Dad , a Dr. at the                                                         Cleveland Clinic

                            Below-- there we all are--AGAIN---with Fred--
    
````                        `food sent from Matt--`below        
                                Canadian  Food--Vancouver  above

Beijing Chinese Food--in China-below

So, time to get on with this day, which is just beginning--I hope your day --to-day can be a good day--if you decide to make it a good day--Try to be kind in all you do and say--at times that can be difficult--Stay faithful to yourself and face the music--Talk to your pet--They are trying their best also--Hug your children--and your husband--Lordy Be eh?--So much to remember--  but, we sure can try---oh-----and------------                        -------BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL___        






































11 comments:

  1. RD in AZ here 9/14/2026
    it is dark and still a bit warm here in Arizona the body wanted to stay in bed but the head said get up and move so here I am up and at um
    great words that someone said
    I guess the neighbor forgot to put the dogs to bed they were barking most of the night now why would you do that to a dog if you have them take care of them how heartless
    quote for today
    The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
    Thomas Szasz
    have a wonderful day do some thing fun for yourself
    hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. sun is out here-- mild but kinda " fallish"-sorry about those barking dogs--
    nice to hear from yu--I hope your day goes well--Lynda--of course--a good uote'--Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, sis.

    The temp here is only due to be 61F. We have showers and thunderstorms.

    The blasts! Allison's husband is a dr at the Cleveland Clinic?! I follow them online. If I want to look up a symtom or illness I use them or Mayo Clinic online.

    Emma and Hannah look like good friends. So many cousins! The group with Fred was great as was the old sepia photo with your little sister. Matt's food looks like a meal I'd like to eat, too.

    I have already accomplished a few small chores. I plan on more...but you know how that can go.

    Make yourself a good day, too...we do that by our thoughts. I'll be back later, Lynda...as always. I'm always happy to read that you are doing well. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MAGGiE_Tying everyday to get thru living alone-- very different after living with such a large family--but--no choice--have to do it--busy tho with the 2 pets also--_Lynda--Always good to hear yer comments--Thank yu--Lynda

      Delete
    2. lovely wether tho--warm--Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning Lynda, Matt's meal is very colorful. I'm guessing that Sophia and her Dad were attending a Father Daughter Dance, which seems to have become very popular in the United States schools. There are also Mother Son Dances. We'll have a high of 85 today which is great considering what we went through last week. The first official day of Fall is only 8 days away. Enjoy your day in whatever way you have planned.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen-- Good to hear from you as always-- Yes the leaves are changing here also--cooler at nite too--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Hi Lynda
    I finally FOUND you again. Youd suddenly disappeared. Glad to see you're back.
    Just home from 2nd cataract surgery. So glad to have that behind me.
    Nice weather in St.Louis although it felt a bit coolish early morning.
    Going to lie down for a bit
    Hugs
    Marge St.Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I have had that also--Good to gdet that over with-- Yes, seems everyday is a busy day----will it ever end??--I take a wee nap also after lunch--Thank yu for writing-- Hugs and hope yu rest your eyes-- Lynd

      Delete
    2. a lovely sunny day here--Lynda

      Delete
  6. It's Kathy. It's cooled down considerably here, a chill in the air. And rain off and on. Daisy went out this morning before the rain came - she won't want to go out now! I love the first meme! That's exactly how. I feel today! Love the photos today! Hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!