Sunday, September 27, 2026

Make to-day the best day ever!

            Good Morning--To-day is Sunday, September 27th--(It is "NOT" garbage day--yet-)---very dark however out there--Lopez had to go out just now and do what he had to do--The heat is on--Sushi is still asleep on the big bed-- I must run her breakfast up to her--Looking out into the back yard, it is "dark as the Ace of spades"-(-Mom's expression--"-)Look at the bright  of things-- ( I can hear her telling me that--always-)--
-So, How are you all?--You survived the night?--You ready to face this day??-- Just "get up and at-er"----"There is no rest for the weary"--Mom's expression AGAIN!

                            So, words I wish I had thought of--

#1.Fill your days with ambitious goals--

#2.Look at the bright side of things.

#3.When all else fails, read the instructions.

#4.Don't accept unacceptable behaviour.


                           and---- Blasts from the past--


                            above-- Rub a Dub-dub, 4 kids in a tub!

                                Below--Sophia with her Dad


                                        above--Miss Andie

Holy cow!--It's me!
                        Above, Fred with Lola--both in Heaven

        Emma holding Andie and Ava and Ethan , building something

Time to get the dryer  going--get Sushi fed--Get Lopez out AGAIN---                    and it's a day to meet Dave for breakfast--AGAIN!

Make your day interesting--talk to people--make their day special--- Love your children to the MOON and BACK--Tell your pets that they are beautiful and very smart as you  pat them-- (maybe they are having a bad day-)-Don't be critical of your spouses friends---Tell him how much you love him--(to the moon and back)--and best of all, see if you can be happy ALL day--oh--and big hugs to each of you-- Now get off of here and make to-day--"your day"--a great day!--oh-almost                                                 forgot--BIG HUGS!









                                          









































 

20 comments:

  1. Good morning, Lynda! It is hazey in Ohio but will be sunny and 71 today. I was out enjoying the day yesterday at the amish farmer’s market and talking to all my friends there so I must be Sadie today! Lots to do. Have a great outing with Dave! That picture of you is beautiful! You are a beautiful person inside and out. I hope to meet you one day in Medina for ice cream. I tell my son with three young kids to love them like you write about. He probably feels like he knows you. LOL!Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww You are so sweet--Thank yu for allowing me to feel like I must know your son-- Yes, we must meet in Medina --and have ice cream--my most favourite food--and thank yu for talking to your pets--I have seen so many terrible things done to pets who do not deserve that---children and pets need so much love!--I think it will be a warm day here to-day--Lynda

      Delete
    2. lovely looking sunny day beginning here--Lynda

      Delete
    3. Yes! Josh is a great son and dad! So proud of him! He is my one and only!

      Delete
  2. Good morning Lynda, if it's Sunday, it must mean breakfast with Dave. Nice that you always have that to look forward to. You asked that I remind you to ask Allison to send you a photo of Kody so that you can share it with us. Our days are definitely getting shorter, with the sun rising later and the sun going down earlier. Did you manage to get in touch with Gil for help with the air conditioner? Do you and Lopez spend any time in your backyard? Play your piano today Lynda and relax.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timmy came-- took the AC unit out of the window-- I love him for doing that!--took him 5 minutes--would"ve taken me 5 hrs--LOL--Yo gotta love the kids! I shall try to get that picture of Kody--He seems quite cute!===Please keep reminding me--Lynda--

      Delete
    2. I was just out and it is a very hot da out here--Lynda

      Delete
  3. Good morning, sis! I had written a bunch here...hit the wrong key and it disappeared!

    It's rainy here, but will stop soon. Temp only in the high 60sF.

    Love the blasts! The girls on the inflatable, the kids (well, one of them) building, I see the resemblance between Sophia and her dad. Andee is adorable as are YOU! Great photo.

    I'm preparing for Cheryl and LeAnn (remember when I wrote about my 'adopted daughters'?) to come help remove my bitty bedroom A/C. The part that is way up high in the window, I can't reach. Need to get that out to put the screen back in.

    I need to go to Walmart. When they didn't have Lucky's food, they substituted chicken and beef. Beef makes him throw up! They will credit my account. You're right...we need to treat out pets like the love they are. I tell lucky I'm his slave. I'm sure you've heard the saying, "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

    Enjoy your meal with Dave, Lynda. Having someone else to cook and serve is the best! Back later, hon. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh--I just hate it when your are typing (that yu took so long to put on here--)--and yu hit the wrong key--and POOF--It is gone!!! Poor yu!!--and yes, Tim took out that AC unit--but--it is a floor unit--not up high--so-quite easy to move--Poor yu--I hope "THEY" do it for yu!

      Delete
    2. nice and sunny this am-- Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good Sunday Morning Lynda,
    Oh good to hear you are meeting Dave for Breakfast. Your post a few days ago had me thinking you needed to get out and do something. You seemed lonely. So glad you are getting together.

    I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very lonely--living here with Lopez who cannot talk-=-and I do not understand Sushi's "cat language"--=so yes, I probably was VERY lonely--LOL--Lynda I guess yu can tell I miss Fred eh??--like--a lot!!---LOL--= Lynda

      Delete
  5. RD in AZ here 9-27-2026
    I have been helping my son move and it is so much work he has so much stuff but the bulk of it is done I am taking today to do nothing for anyone but myself I need me time
    great words that you shared have a great visit with dave

    Quote for today
    No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.
    Andrew Carnegie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great quote!--always yu have interesting quotes--Thank yu--and I hope yu did get your ?ME" time!--Lynda

      Delete
    2. warm here yesterday--VERY cool here this AM--Must be "Fall"!--Lynda

      Delete
  6. It's Kathy. Today was one of the best days I've had in a long time. We finally went to church - during the summer they only have the 9 am service and that's just too early for me since all these darn surgeries. So that was really nice. And an easy day at home. Took care of things that needed to be taken care of, made us a healthy dinner, and finished a book I was reading. Sounds like you may have had a good day too. I'm glad you're able to have breakfast with Dave - gets you out of the house and with people for awhile. The party yesterday was lively - 3 little boys who never stop moving, talking or playing! But everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh--sounds like yourGrandkids were over and are growing up--nice to see I bet!-- Hugs, Lynda

      Delete
    2. Lovely fall days here now-- I love it!--Lynda

      Delete
    3. sunny to-day also--Lynda

      Delete
  7. I think "FALL' is here--Lynda

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!