Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Get your ":SHIT" --your stuff--together-




 Good Morning--To-day is  Wednesday, September 30th-7am---VERY dark outside  still-and seems cold, even in my tiny house--The washer is chugging away here behind me--The cat needs to be fed-her water is changed-- Lopez is down here with me but  has snuck over to my sofa from his  wee bed--He thinks I do not see him on my sofa--  Lordy Be!

So yesterday , because I cannot get in to see my own Dr., till Nov.11th, I went to an "eye" specialist, who examined my eyes and confirmed that I have the "macular" thing--  called a specialist in Sudbury to get me an appointment for the Macular   surgery-- marked it an "EMERGENCY"----so, here I sit , hoping that I can see that specialist--and sooner than later---  such a "smosh" isn't it??--Fred would be freaking out--Hopefully things will work out -- must just take time--

                Anyway, Words I wish I had written below--

#1. When you fight with a brother or sister, you are hurting yourself,             because he or she, is part of you.

#2. A good education makes a difference.

#3.Be good to others.

#4.Famous people are not necessarily good people.

                    and--Blasts from the past!

                Below---  This must've been sent from Son#2



Below--Sob#2 with Gerrard
Below--Allison with her daughter

It must've ben someone's Birthday--

So, if you are happy and you know it, clap your hands--It is going to be a good day--I just feel it will be!So, get off of here---after leaving a few comments would be nice--and get this day into action!---- Oh--Don't forget to tell your children how wonderful each of them are --They really are special!--Hug  your pets--Oh---and don't consent to creep when you feel an impulse to soar--oh---and of course--BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!
































                           





































23 comments:

  1. Good morning, dear Lynda! It will be a warm cloudy day in Ohio. Lopez must love the couch. It probably has your scent on it and comforts him. I hope you get into your eye specialists soon! I’m deciding if I am getting labs next week and going to the doctor that I did not like last fall! Or, find a new doctor. Either way, I do not like getting labs done as you know. I always get that butterfly needle for a baby because I am one! I literally can’t sleep the night before. I must grow up one day. LOL! You have a wonderful day and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww--Don't grow up=-=just be "YOU"--I think yu must be "special"--LOLOL--It will be oK--just close yer eyes and let them do it-- Yu can do anything---once yu believe yu can--Lynda

      Delete
    2. It is raining here now--Lynda

      Delete
    3. No, actually, I'm quite the baby when I need a blood draw. If they poke me just once I am fine, but if they have to poke me more than once I scream get it out get it out and have to breathe first. Once, I received an IV and they were poking around more than once, and I threw up all over them, LOL. But I'm okay now, as long as they just go in once and it's done. But I don't like the feeling of the thing they tie around your arm. I always tell them I need to lay back first, and as long as I have told them, I feel better about it. Go figure! But I've never heard of a butterfly needle.

      Marti

      Delete
    4. Yes a butterfly needle--justa small needle==Poor yu---having to go thru that--and good for you to throw up during the procedure--kinda funny!!-I think we all like to do that but do not--but--="YOU" did it!!--LOLOL--Lynda

      Delete
  2. RD in AZ here 9/30/2026
    I pray that they get you in very soon and get things taken care of
    it is cool here after all the rain it did cause some flooding but not to bad in my area it is going to be a wee bit warmer today but the rain has moved on

    Quote for the day
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    Mattie Stepanek
    big hugs to you and the fur babies
    no matter what they do we love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and--yes--We have rain outside now!---Great quote about the pets--They try to be right ALL the time--
      "TRY"--Lynda

      Delete
    2. Yes for sure--just want my eyes fixed--was coolish here also--plus rain this AM--h==Sushi just came down--is meowing at my feet-- Lynda

      Delete
  3. Morning Lynda,
    I do hope you are able to get into the specialist soon. I know that must be weighing on your mind to find out exactly what is going on with your eyes. I know it is so frustrating to have to wait so long to see a specialist. I have been there. It does tend to cause a lot of anxiety but try not to let it get to you. You got this!

    On another note, I love all the pictures. One big happy family of people and pets.
    Have a wonderful day! You deserve it!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Jackie--What-a morning--called the specialist in Sudbury and she does NOT have the referral-- Crazy!--Now what??--Lynda

      Delete
    2. and we have rain--falling-- Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning Lynda, yes, sometimes there is a long wait to see a Specialist, at least that has been my experience. I do hope you can get in soon. All the photos are great, but my favorite one todays is Matt with Gerrard; it's priceless. The weather here is insane. Sat and Sun will be 100 degrees. What kind of weather is that for October? In a month we'll be having elections, and I'm hoping it means our government will be changing course. I hope you can relax and not worry too much about your eyes, but I know that's easier said than done. HUGS to you.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen=-=-Hot here this AM-=hot this evening--l -kinda wierd weather-Hope I can get in soon too--get these eyes fixed--I must tell Matt that yu liked his picture--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Maureen I called the Specialist and she does NOT have the referrl--Now what??--Crazy--Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. and it is raining --Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, sis!

    We may get up to 74F today, but there is a chance of rain...again.

    SOAR...I love it! And the blasts, plane cockpit, birthday celebrations, stretching out with Gerrard, Himself...all the kids...you are very lucky.

    I didn't know they now do surger for macular degeneration. I have it, too. (sent you a text message). We take our eye supplements. Did the specialist say it's getting worse. You read the eye chart to get your driver's license...right? I gotta look up that surgery and book my eye appointment...

    More chores to do, too...so I will get to it. Feed your beloved kitty! 'See' you later as always. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do something-- I havent found out what yet--justy upset that I got Mom's Macular----and out of 5 children--It was me who got it-- Lynda

      Delete
  8. Good morning Lynda, It's Kathy. It's still quite warm here - going to be 75. Still dreary out but the rain has finally stopped. Very foggy this morning. I am catching up with everything today! Interesting your #1 statement - we never had a fight with Tom's 5 brothers and sisters, they all just stopped talking to us after his mother died. Apparently they all decided that because he wasn't working he should be the one to take care of her (he is definitely NOT a caretaker), we thought the house should be sold so she could go into a care center. I can't say I miss any of them - they were never very nice to me! Love your photos - such great memories! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's terrible, Kathy! All FIVE? Good riddance, huh? When I was dating my ex-bf, I loved his Dad, who had been a Sociology Professor - my major had been in Sociology, but his Mother is a cold WITCH. He was adopted, but still. They have a biological son, as well, and he and his wife seemed like they were full of themselves, but would at least deign to speak to me. Both of their boys are autistic, so they never spoke. So, good riddance to them all, basically!

      Marti

      Delete
    2. Hi Kathy-very foggy here also--with rain off and on all day--kinda a weird day-- busy-- but--breakfast with Dave to-morrow-- still rying hard to accept my new life--Lynda

      Delete
  9. Lynda, are you having trouble seeing, is that why you need to have it done ASAP? If they have no referral, then just call up the people who were supposed to send it over and tell them.

    Hugs,
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME advice of the day. I NEEDED THAT TODAY!

    So sorry to hear you’re dealing w/mac degen. HOPE you can get in soon!!

    Yes, famous people are not necessarily good people

    Awwwww, lobe the photos, but my fav is probably Son #2 relaxing w/Gerard on the deck. Ummm . . . . they both look comfortable.

    And Allison’s DD looks just like her (and she looks just like YOU!)

    HUGS and prayers and blessings

    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Barb--Allison is such a good kid--I ,must remember to tell her that when I "pass, (hate that word)--I shall sit on het shoulder and follow her all over-- Dunno if she will like that or not--LOL-Lynda-

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!