Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Smile every day!





                            It is  Wednesday, September the 23td--no sign of daylight  yet--cold in here, although I do have the heat turned up--the wash is chugging away---(poor thing eh?)--Lopez has claimed my sofa--again--thinks it might be his bed-- I must run Sushi's food up to her  --the bed is made-- (with clean freshly washed sheets)-----so, on this new day, we can begin again-- and, try , TRY to  "be "-everything it says above--HAPPY--POSITIVE--Confident--like--we CAN---WE REA:LLY CAN!

                                Words I wish I had written-

#1.Positive empathy-

#2.. It isn't the whistle that pulls the train.

#3,.Decide what is important in life and disregard the rest.

#4. If you do not feel old, then you are not.


                              and-----Blasts from the past--

Below-- a T-shirt given to me  from Sophia, Allison's daughter, now                         attending Kent State, in Ohio--first year---
 


                                above--my grocery store flowers--


above, Son #3-with Jacob, his nephew
                    above--eating out at the Chinese Restaurant

            "Cousins"----eating at Grammas many moons ago

Eating on Grammas Deck--Cousins love to eat again, at Grammas--

So--ever onward with the day--  "No rest for the wicked" as Mom used to say----I hope that to-day will be a good day , --"You" must make it a good day--Remember, one cannot feel happiness all of the time--  and----                                  Always forgive yourself---

--If you look at life as a bonus, then everyday is filled with joy--Try to love your children to the moon and back--and take good care of your pets--

            OH-----AND---------BIG HUGE HUGS!!!



































































15 comments:

  1. Good morning, Lynda! It is high 64 and raining in Ohio. How sweet of Sophia to get you that nice shirt! Love that! Tell her to send a puppy pic. Lopez is liking the couch today, huh? My two yorkies are mostly on the couch or chair. Only Tommy uses his bed sometimes. Kloi is 10 and too set in her ways. No dog bed for her. I guess I better get Sadie up and moving. Lots of laundry and need to empty the dishwasher. It will be time to make dinner before you know it. Lots of veggies from the amish farmer’s market will taste great! Have a lovely day. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from yu--=and--You must be just as busy as I am in the mornings--feeding animals--doing laundry---walking animals--etc etc-the dishwasher--LOL-==-Goes on and on---Yu sound like a very good Mom!-Lynda

      Delete
    2. and we have sun now which is very nice--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Lynda
    Happy Wednesday!
    I haven't had to turn on the heat as you have, but it's definitely cooler here.........for now. It's going to be a dreary looking day with temperatures in the lower 60's. But, I have plenty to get done inside today so it's ok.
    The pictures are great and I especially love the Kent State Grandma T shirt. The grocery store flowers are pretty. I have purchased flowers from the grocery before and they have a good selection for any occasion.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, to myself-- those grocery store flowers--They brighten up each day--LOL-and I do love the T-Shirt from Sophia --She is at Kent State--first yr--Lynda

      Delete
  3. RD in AZ here 9-23-2026
    what a great blog today wise words and great fun photos
    it is cool this morning and a storm id coming this way so they say itis fine we need the moisture
    Quote for today
    My dear friend, clear your mind of cant.
    Samuel Johnson

    have a fantastic day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Clear the mind of "can't"--for sure!--Lynda

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good Wednesday morning to you Lynda. I really like the tee shirt given to you by Sophia. You're dealing with sweater weather and I'm dealing with HEAT. We had a week's worth of nice weather and now we're back into the 90s. Do you have any special plans for the day? Please tell Allison that we want to see a photo of her puppy. Have a great day.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen I shall tell Allison--We want a picture--His name is Kody----and-yes it is much cooler here to-day--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Good morning, sis!

    Well dear, everything has a positive and a negative side. We just must deal with the negative but focus on the positive side.

    Love all the blasts! It's great to have a big family. Of course, everyone loves to eat at restaurants or at Grandma's house.

    My daughter, son-in-law are planning on taking me to a dinner theater (Annie!) on Thanksgiving. They are having a Thanksgiving menu. I don't know. For me something I look forward to are the leftovers!

    We are having great weather! Sunny with a high near 70F!

    I have plans for today, too. Probably too much for 1 day, but I'd better get on with them. I'll be back later. Yes...we make ourselves a good day by our thoughts. Let's do it! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Maggie--Yu sound busy--=although we all are--Yers Thanksgiving soon here--goes so fAst eh--life!!--Lynda

      Delete
    2. sunny here to-day-- Iike it!--Lynda

      Delete
    3. It is also on the chilly side here in MI. I think fall came earlier this month, so it's no surprise. What is nice is that it's cool enough to have the house open to air it out or as the new trend that they are calling "house burping". I mean geeze I've been house burping for the last 54 years lol! Been a lazy day, and that's ok because it just is. I now appreciate each and every day like never before. You have one wonderful day today, and let's see what tomorrow brings!

      Delete
  6. Awwww, wear that t-shirt proudly.

    LOVE the photos. Beautiful.

    It is so nice to hear you sounding happy.

    hugs and blessings
    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!