Thursday, September 10, 2026
Talk to your children--and hug your pets-
13 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
RD in AZ here 9/10/2026
ReplyDeletegreat photos I am so glad that you are able to share them once again
the words you most likely did share at some point are so good to be reminded of
as far as going to a warmer area just because of the snow do you really want to uproot and move again even for a little while I would rather deal with the snow and just stay put
Quote for the day
Happiness depends upon ourselves.
Aristotle
hugs my friend have a great day
Thank yu--a good reminder--a move is a move--do i really want that?-who knows eh??--Lynda---Good to hear from yu-
DeleteGood Thursday Morning Lynda,
ReplyDeleteIt's raining here and it's supposed to most of the day. I don't have any outside plans and we need some rain so I don't mind.
Sounds like your temperatures are cooling down up there. It's still in the 70's here but I do think it's going to warm back up as the week progresses.
Enjoy your hair appointment.
Wishing you a lovely day!
Hugs,
Jackie
Always good to hear from yu-- A rainy day is nice once in awhile--and-yes--it is cool,ing down here a bit---Yes a hair appointment this afternoon-==-Lynda
DeleteI have never written here, but do look forward to your blog. I read it in the mornings. Also I watch Wind at my Back on BYU TV channel and it is also on streaming.l It was made in the 90s about life in Canada in the 1930s. I wondered was this firmed near where you live. It is really well done and portrays that ere very well. Again thanks for the blog. Many enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteaww--So nice that yu wrote -- I appreciate hearing from yu--NO--I do not know if that was filmed here --We are quite far north--lotza bush and trees--and lakes--so ,maybe it was--beautiful country here--Thank yu for writing--Lynda Hope your day goes well--
DeleteFor sure new puppies are lots of work, but they’re so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Charee has lots of people, doesn’t she. Looks like such a happy little girl!
My bestie is visiting this morning, so . . . good day! And DH had his endocrinologist visit and all clear (had a nodule right lobe of thyroid == is 5 yrs. post thyroid cancer). Just need to watch it, so go back next yr. unless a problem.
So, a good day!
hugs and blessings
barb
1cd
Funny--I have a nodule on my thyroid--am going to-morrow for an Xray---Nice to have a "bestie" visit--Lynda
DeleteHappy Thursday Lynda, truer words were never spoking about talking to a child if you want a real conversation. I thought you had to deal with snow when you lived in Lakeview. I suppose it's something to consider, but you'd definitely miss a lot of what you currently enjoy, like meals with Dave, you own hairdresser. Our heat wave is suppose to ending on Saturday. It was 106 degrees (41.11 Celsius) yesterday where I live and the overnight temp was 79 degrees. My A/C is working overtime and I'm dreading the electric bill. According to the news, this has been the hottest Summer in the US in 132 years. I believe it. Enjoy your trip to the hairdresser.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Yes a bit of snoW in Lakefield--but not as much as here-- I have'nt decided what to do--=to go--or stay---- Moving is not fun plus I do like my tiny house here--but--I enjoyed the meals all prepared there-- lots tp think abouT----LYNDA
DeleteIt's Kathy. Love today's photos. Such adorable grandchildren. Yes, a new puppy is a lot of work. Our Daisy is 13 1/2 now and feeling her age. I don't know what I will do without her but I know I'm no longer able to take on another puppy! We have finally gotten some fall like weather and it feels so good. Windows open all day yesterday and still today! Not much humidity either. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThe wether is a lot better to-day here too-- cooler--I like it!! Lynda
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday, Lynda! Hope your hair day is going well. Oh, a couple months at Regency to avoid the snow could be an idea but nothing like being at home! I figured Kody would be a lot of work starting over with a puppy. It had been awhile. Like childbirth, Allison must have forgot. LOL! Tell her to send a pic. Have a lovely day! Warm in Ohio! Big hugs!
ReplyDelete