Monday, September 28, 2026

You are not alone!

 

Holy  Cow! -another new day--and here we are--a part of it--just daylight here---on this  new day--To-day is Monday, September 28th--It seems very cool outside--  The washer  is finished --and I hear the dryer tossing the clothes around--Both Lopez and Sushi are up also--so hard to put your feet onto the floor on a cool morning--

                            Words I wish I had written---

#1. A person cannot be totally happy or totally sad.

#2.When you're angry, count to ten.

#3.Learning is healthy.

#4.Read more books.

#5.Apprecoate yourself.


                        and--  Blasts from the past--

                    Allison, holding her new Puppy, "Cody"

                                        --and there I am!!

                  Below--Allison--  It must be a Birthday--

                            
and below--the rest of her family

Below--Dorothy and I, working  in the Tuck Shop of the Hospital--

            Below---a few of our Grandchildren many yrs ago

            Below-----and there they are again, acting silly--

So, time to get going here--  a new day--just beginning--It is up to us , to decide how to enjoy it! Remember, people who would not think of talking with their mouths full, often speak with their heads empty--Ignore  what they might say and be strong in your convictions -Remember  to appreciate your children--AND--your pets--Talk quietly--Hug your children AND your pets--and decide  in your own mind, to make to-day the best day ever!--Oh--and----------------

                                            BIG BIG HUGS---



























































24 comments:

  1. RD in AZ here
    you and your family always have the best pets
    the grand kids look so cute when they are being silly
    Quote for the day
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius
    You are one amazing Lady
    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww-- I wish I were amazing--LOLOL--Nice of yu to think that!-- rising every time we fall;-- Oh I hope so!!-- Have the best day ever--Lynda

      Delete
    2. Cold outside this AM--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good Monday Morning!
    The sun is out and birds are chirping. It's going to be in the mid 70's, so very nice. I do think it's supposed to start warming back up towards the middle of the week.
    I hope your weather is nice as well.

    Wishing you a sunny, fun day! Happy Monday!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie I hope that yu are right about warming up-=-COLD here this AM-Lynda

      Delete
  3. Good morning, Lynda! Ahhh! So happy to see Cody this morning! Thank you, Allison! Thank you for posting for us! It is nice in Ohio but a bit foggy. Tommy and Kloi are at the groomer. We must all have a great day! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kodi does look pretty sweet--Lynda but according to Allison--=loytza work--Lynda

      Delete
    2. very hot here to-nite- Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning Lynda, you do have a fun loving spirit within. Enjoyed seeing you and your co-volunteer as cowgirls. Cody is adorable. We're suppose to have some cooler weather, but imagine 84 degrees at this time of year. In a week we're back into the 90s. Since a certain someone got rid of all regulation on pollution, I'm afraid this will be our future. Wishing you an amazing day and sending you a hug.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen for that hug--very much needed to-day--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Hello! I am finally back from my travels to Croatia and Italy! Was an awesome trip! I actually climbed all the way up to the top of Apparition Hill where the children (visionaries) actually saw Jesus' mother, Mary. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but there is a beautiful statue of Mary there....awe inspiring. So today I read through the 20 blogs that I have missed while I was gone! Good to know you have been blogging and sharing your beautiful family photos! And did I read that you have a new computer????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. busy days getting ready for winter now-Lynda

      Delete
  6. Yes When I moved here I bought a new computer--Your trip does sound amazing--Good for yu to go eh??-- Nice yu are back however--Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very warm here to-day-Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, sis!

    It's overcast here today and only 61F...but at least it's not raining.

    You're always busy first thing in the morning. There's a benefit in that...you have less to do later when you're getting tired. Yes, it is still hard to put your feet on the floor and tet up and at-er.

    Love the blasts, as always (I love looking at your happy family). All the kids...older and younger, the photo of you is wonderful. And Allison with that adorable new puppy!

    I just paid all the past due on my bill with my insurance company (car, renter's and credit card). Now I gotta figure how to pay $150 by Oct 12. It'll get done...I trust.

    Now I gotta return that cat food to Walmart. They substitued one Lucky can't eat when they didn't have his usual one.

    The girls never came yesterday to help me with that A/C. It got too late. They always take their time to enjoy their weekend as they work constantly during the week. Maybe I can get our maintenance man to help.

    I'll be back later, dear. Better get ready to leave for Walmart now. Let's both...and all your followers...have a great day by thinking happy thoughts. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Maggie--Yu are one busy Lady!!--Yes,,happy thoughts--so warm here this evening--Too hot!!--Lynda

      Delete
  9. It's Kathy. Love that first meme - such powerful words to remember. It's quite foggy here today but rather warm. We still haven't had to turn on the heat and I'm okay with that. When I sit to read or watch TV, I usually turn on the heating pad - makes my back feel better and keeps me warm. But it's in the 70's in the house this morning. We slept in this morning and we both really needed it. I can't believe it's the end of September already! I hope we get some sunny fall days before the snow comes. More great photos - I especially like the newspaper clipping! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy--Yes Dorothy and I enjoyed working at the Hospital Tuck shop--every Friday--Yes--the end of September-- Lynda

      Delete
  10. Hello, Lynda. I seem to be fighting a head cold all weekend, and thought it was gone, but today also put a wrench in my plans. It's kind of settled in my head now. I was going to go swimming. I might still pop in at the gym, I don't know. I find myself so busy on Sparkpeople lately, it takes a lot of my time, but that makes me happy and goal driven. We are finishing up week 1 of our Biggest Loser team. I lost another pound! Yay, me.

    I am counting down until October, closer and closer to retiring! I have had just about enough of my job.

    Hope it warmed up there. It is quite nice here, I can't complain. 73 degrees and sunny. Supposed to heat up to 84 degrees by Thursday, then come the rains again.

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lot of pneumonia going around here--funny time of year too--very hot to-day--= and it is Fall-Lynda--Congrats on losing anothe pound--Good for yu--Lynda

      Delete
  11. Lovely photos from the past. Such memories. Cody is adorable.

    And love the spunk of dressing as Cowgirls! What fun.

    hugs and blessings.

    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb--Yes cowgirls--That really was fun too--Lynda

      Delete
    2. very hot outside today--Lynda

      Delete
  12. RD in AZ here 9/29/2026
    it is raining here in fact we have flood warnings this is good and bad good because we need the moisture bad because if it falls to fast it causes run off thus flooding
    Quote for today
    Love can be unselfish, in the sense of being benevolent and generous, without being selfless.
    Mortimer Adler

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!