Tuesday, September 29, 2026
You are not too old and it's not too late.
13 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Good Morning,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about your Macular Degeneration diagnosis. I know there are two forms of it, wet and dry. I do believe the wet variation is more treatable. My Mother In Law had it, but I think she had the dry form of it. I honestly don't that much about it other than what I have seen on commercials, etc.
I do hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
Sending you big HUGS!
Jackie
yes always something eh?-== It is VERY hot here to-day--like VERY hot-= hotte thn summer--and I p[ut the AC unIt away--LyndA
DeleteGood morning Lynda, sorry to hear about the diagnosis for your eyes, but new treatments for a variety of things are discovered everyday, and certainly since your Mom had it. Ah, you put the A/c away and it decides to get hot. Speaking of hot, beginning on Friday we're going to have temps in the high 90s and 100s in So. California. Someone forgot to get the message that it's no longer Summer. Great variety of photos today. The photo of Dunlop Lake in the Fall should be on a postcard. It's gorgeous. Well, as must get on with my day, but not before sending you hugs.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
thanks Maureen-=-Good to hear from yu--and hgs right back at-you=- Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis. Just hit a wrong key and lost my comment!
ReplyDeleteIt's brignt, beautiful here. Sunny and 62F
I commented on all your blasts and said how we all are animals lovers! Charlee and her brother an sister and Gerrard prompted that...
Also said how lucky you are to have a cleaning lady and how we need to let our service people know how much we appreciate them, too.
I have 3 plaques in my bathroom that say: Remember yesterday, dream tomorrow and live for today.
Laundry and kitchen floor are calling, Lynda. I'll be back later...let's all make ourselves a good day! {{{HUGS}}} Maggie
Maggie-- Good to hear from yu-- busy morning this AM--=-== having trouble with my eyes-- Eventually they will do surgery I think-- Nice that yu found time to write--Lynda
DeleteIt's Kathy. Sorry to hear about your eye diagnosis. I do hope we have come far enough for them to help you. It's a dreary day - again - here in Minnesota but warm. Going to be in the low 70's. Unusual for this time of year but I appreciate not having to turn on the heat.....yet. I have my acupuncture treatment this morning - I'm beginning to dread them. Laying on the table and not being able to move for at least 30 minutes. Plus, I'm not sure it's helping anything. But I'm starting once a week now and my dear husband has offered to drive me. It will be raining by the time I'm done so I appreciate that. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteSo Kathy--Sounds like your day was pretty good--nice weather--nice of yer husband to drive yu---Ive never had acupuncture-- Hugs and nice yer day went wentLynda
Deletenice and breezy outside Lynda
DeleteLynda, a lot has changed since your mother's time. I've had macular degeneration for six years, and my advice to you is Don't Panic! It progresses very slowly, there's no cure, but they can slow the progression. Regular check-ups are crucial, as well as getting to the retina specialist if you notice a change in your vision. I noticed a change in one eye in July, which led to my first eye injection (and although there was improvement, I had my second shot last week). And by the way, the thought of a needle in your eye is MUCH worse than the reality. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my vision other than needing to change my eyeglass prescription every couple of years -- still driving, still functioning. Hugs. / Leslie
ReplyDeleteohhhh Leslie--Thank yu so much for yelling me that this eye stuff will not "do me on"----I feel petty sad about it all--Crazy I know!!--I appreciate yu telling me that I will get thru it--Lynda
Deletelovely day here to-day-- :Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda! My cousin has that. Has had shots in her eye. Seems to manage just fine, but doesn't drive at night anymore, I guess her vision is fuzzy on the edges. No need to panic. In fact, I thought you had already said that you had that, am I wrong? Take it just day by day, and you will be fine. I have faith! And, I think my mom was diagnosed with it, but died at 93 before it progressed any.
ReplyDeleteInstead, enjoy the lovely day, maybe take a nice walk out in it, or get out with your garden, or just sit in the sunshine on your deck.
I LOVE Gerrard, he is so adorable! oh, and the pic of your daughter's new pup, reminds me of my Cavapoo! And yes, he was heck on wheels as a puppy. He's now 8.
And, that pic of Charlee, I can never figure out what kind of contraption she is in, it does not look like the inside of a car, it looks more like the inside of a plane or something.
Marti