Friday, July 24, 2026
29 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
You are missed. Hope to see your blog up and running soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jackie
Does anyone know if she is okay?
ReplyDeleteMarti
Missing your blog. Hope the problem is fixed soon. Hope all is well with you!!
ReplyDeleteJudging from the misspelled words in her last post she may have had a stroke. A red flag went up when I read her post - I knew something was wrong.
ReplyDeleteWell, anyone who has her phone number, can you call and let us know?
ReplyDeleteThanks much! We are all concerned, of course.
Marti
705-849-6155 my phone number
DeleteI sent a post to Barb (OneKidsMom) who I believed had Lynda's telephone number. I asked her to please call Lynda and let us know if she was okay. Barb called the number, but got voice mail. She left a message to please call her. So far there has been no response from Lynda.
ReplyDeleteGee, I hope everything is ok, and it is just a issue with the internet there.
ReplyDeleteHi. I believe Maggie, also, might have her phone number, at least I thought I remembered her having mentioned that she had called her in the recent past, but maybe it was just sending a letter. It sure doesn't sound good, does it? Perhaps one of her children will hear the voice message and call back. It sure does stink that when one only knows a person over the internet, they can't reach out and contact them when they fall ill.
ReplyDeleteMarti
I thought too, Marti, that she just might be tired of doing the blog. You KNOW that when she posted, "I can't log on to blogger. Can someone help me?" that she WAS logged in. She's smart. She must have known that. I will give her a call later. Maybe send her a text first.
DeleteThere's a lot going on here. Tomorrow is my 80th birthday. I'm getting together with my family that lives nearby.
I will let you know here if Lynda responds to me.
Happy early Birthday, Maggie. Have a fun day!
DeleteJackie
Yes, Maggie, obviously she was logged in, but you know, sometimes she gets a little confused, as one does at that age sometimes.
DeleteHappy Birthday, Maggie!
Let's think positive thoughts for Lynda, I guess!
Marti
Her daughter was visiting, maybe they went somewhere?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if she was having internet issues. I thought she mentioned her power going out at one point, and then when her daughter came maybe she decided to deal with the blog after she left. Just a guess? I do hope everything is alright.
ReplyDeleteJackie
Rather than posting here, I guess I can leave my email and you can reach me that way, though I'm scared of listing it publicly. I'll spell it out:
ReplyDeletem s m a r t i 5 8 @ g m a i l. c o m or alternatively, friend me on Facebook at M A R T I
A N D R E W S.
AI picture of a gray haired woman with a black and white background, in a black shirt living in Newark, Ohio. Age 68
Marti
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteEven if you can't post pictures everyday, we would all love to see you post a blog even without pictures. We have missed you.
Hugs,
Jackie
Oh, Lynda, I am SO glad you are alright! Yes, pictures are nice, but what we like is to hear from YOU!
ReplyDeleteMarti
Martin, that post is dated July 24th.
DeleteYes, but it reads differently than on that date. It's a new post, but on that date, if that makes any sense.
DeleteMarti
Does anyone have her email? I can try to email her the instructions, but all you need to do is go to www.blogger.com and her page should open up with an area that says "new post." I'm not very good at walking someone through something on the phone.
ReplyDeleteMarti
We got that far last Sunday, but the problem seemed to be that her computer didn't recognize access to her Google account for photos. I don't know it she continued trying, but I did call her back on the number she called me from last Sunday and got voicemail. That was a couple of days ago and I have not yet heard back. I'm hoping that her daughter is there or maybe her son can help at some point. Apparently whatever she used to do wasn't working.
DeleteRD in AZ here 8/1/2026
ReplyDeleteAny news yet I sure do miss You
Quote for the day
The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks.
Tennessee Williams
I have an old e-mail address for her, not sure if it's still good:
ReplyDeletefldunloplake@vianet.ca
Lynda Young
ReplyDeletefldunloplake@vianet.ca
It's Kathy. This is what I have as Lynda's email address. Lynda, I wish I could help you but I'm not very well versed on blogging! I hope someone on here can help because I also miss you.,
Lynda: So glad to see your post. Wish I had an answer. Will ask my DH
ReplyDeletehugs and blessings
barb
1cd
She needs to get someone in her family (son, grandchildren to help)
DeleteI just called her cell phone using the number she posted at the top. It went to voice mail, so I left a message saying all of us were very worried about her and to either post or call one of us.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Honey, have you tried this site? https://support.google.com/blogger/?hl=en#topic=3339243
ReplyDeleteHad a great 80th birthday here with my daughter, SIL and grandson!
We went to a favorite restaurant, I wanted to stop for a few groceries on the way back, and my daughter paid. Lots of well wishers here in my building, too and online.
I hope that despite your trouble with blogger, all is fine with you and yours! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
Is Ethan around for the summer, or one of the older girls home from college who can help figure this out? This kind of thing is so easy for those who grew up in the digital age. Or even one of the sons close by. Time to send out an "SOS" to the local family.
ReplyDelete