Friday, July 24, 2026
cannot seem to get onto BLOGGER
10 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Cannot get my blog posted-- Can anyone help me?/ Lynda
ReplyDeleteunable to post blog to-day--Why??--Lynda Young
ReplyDeleteI sure have tried to blog to yu all--It just will not go tnru-=-What can I do go correct this?-Lynda
ReplyDeleteWe'd need to know details about your equipment, sign-on, passwords, etc.
ReplyDeleteGood luck...love you! {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
RD in AZ here 7/25/2026
ReplyDeleteI wish I could help but I know nothing at all
quote for the day
Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.
Bo Bennett
I hope you get ti fixed
I hope someone can hELP ME__-???????-=-Lynda
ReplyDeleteMaybe because you lost power. If Matt is home, maybe he can help you.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter and fam are there can they not help you? I'm so sorry but I don't use Blogger. But it seems you did post on there, because here it is, so just type more words?
ReplyDeleteMarti
It's Kathy. I'm so sorry, I am not good with the computer. But I do miss you! Hope one of your children can help!
ReplyDeleteLynda, if your blogger is not working, what are you using to send the messages asking for help? Try again to send the message you want everyone to read and maybe you'll be surprised that it was working afterall.
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California