Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Be Strong, Brave, Humble and maybe a Badass-

Good morning--It is Tuesday, July 21st  --no rain--no smoke--so far--Daylight---Lopez and I are up--  Sushi sort of up--I would love to report also, that Son#2 the Pilot, landed last night in Vancouver--sent a message , telling me that he was back in Canada-- not back home yet, but a lot closer. And Allison, our daughter , leaves Ohio to-day, en route to Elliot Lake----with her daughter--

It seems a bit muggy  this AM, which means the AC just might be turned on later--We shall see-

                            Words I wish I had written-

#1. Get out of debt.

#2,When you discover you are on the wrong path, turn back.

#3.Duty before pleasure.

#4.One day at a time.

#5.Be the first to reach out or act loving.

                            Blasts from the past

below-Fred and I with Allison, and her 2 children, Jacob and Sophia


Son#2, Son #1, with their cousin , Trevor, another Doctor, (Fred's cousin)

                            Allison, Me, and Jacob--out for a ride 

            Oh my Goodness--  Here we all are--many moons ago

                                Are they in the ice shack??\

The  time flies doesn't it??--Time to get on with this day--Lopez has already been out--did his business-- (is crated right now as he growled at me--bad boy!)----It is looking like rain outside--The washer has done its job--the dryer is now going-A woman's work is never done--(Mom's expression) 

 So-get off of here--get on with this new day--Make your life more exciting than your dreams--If you think you cannot, then you will not--just remember, you cannot love your pet too much-- You can only be sure of to-day--so, get off of here and get out there and make this the best day ever, in your life.---Oh----  I nearly forgot--

                                                    BIG HUGS

































 

14 comments:

  1. Morning Lynda,
    So True! Our work is never done or at least it seems like it's never ending.
    That's great that Alison is coming up for a visit. I am sure you are looking forward to that. And glad to hear Son#2 is back in Canada if not home yet.

    Uh Oh, did Lopez get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and he's cranky? Little dog with big attitude, which Chihuahuas seem to have a lot of. Hope he gets out of confinement soon. LOL.

    Enjoyed the pictures, as always.

    Have a terrific Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Jackie



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie--Yes Lopez is in a bit of a mood--which is not good--Matt heading back to Toronto--Allison will be up here in a couple days--We have sunshine---so itois looking like a good day-- Lynda

      Delete
    2. no AC so far this morning--Lynda

      Delete
    3. 1pm-=AC on now--LOL-Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good morning, sis. We have great weather today...for a change. Partly cloudy and only due to be 77F today! The laundry room won't be as hot, and I may not need to run my A/C today!

    I thought I was to get my foot spa today, but that's not until tomorrow. Maybe I'll get more chores done.

    "A man works from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done." That's the saying I have heard since childhood. That's the old fashioned way, anyway. In today's work, no matter what the gender of the person, their work is (almost) never done. We MUST take time for relaxation, rest and fun, too. Otherwise we won't even have the motivation to do any work.

    Love the blasts. I'd love to ride in that boat with you! And another doctor in the family! I have two in mine, also.

    Didn't see any pets in the photos today, but your 'words' are correct: love them as much as you can! My Lucky is sitting next to me now on the tray covering that old walker they first gave me when I fractured my hip. I can't get rid of it cuz it's Lucky's furniture now.

    I'll get offa here now and get on with life away from this computer (God, how I love it...your blog, email, Facebook, games!) and come back later. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yu are so good--hard to get a blog in --as mornings are very busy here--dog needs to get out--Sushi needs food and fresh water--Kids calling on phone-- wash machine on-- and its garbage day --so that needs to be dragged out by a 83 yr old Lady-(with died hair--LOL)__then the blog --my most favourite thing to do--=Lord love a duck eh??-=- anyway--Love yu to the moon--=and even back--Lynda

      Delete
    2. no ac on here so far--Lynda

      Delete
  3. It's Kathy. Big Hugs back to you, Lynda. It's a cooler day here, sunshine and in the 70's. I just spend some time in my little herb garden by the house. Daisy came out with me but she's getting really needy these days and wouldn't leave me to work. I got ALMOST the entire garden weeded - oh, the weeds are so back this summer. We planted grass seed in the big garden and some has grown but more weeds than grass. Not sure what to do next. By Friday it will be in the 90's again. My electric bill will be sky high! I'm glad Son #2 is back in Canada and how nice that your daughter will be coming for a visit. So I better get some work done inside! My leg is starting to feel better. It seems like what I'm doing just might be working! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A BIT COOLER HERE TO_DAY TOO Kathy----- sounds like a good day starting for yu-- yes, Matt en route , back to Toronto--I must get out there and seed my garden also-- Good yo hear from yu--Lynda

      Delete
    2. NO AC opn --yet-- here--Lynda

      Delete
  4. Good morning Lynda, why on earth did Lopez growl at you? Shame on him. I know you're happy that Matt will soon reach is home and that Allison and Sophia will soon be there to visit you. Yesterday the heat here was so oppressive because of high humidity. I heard on the radio that we would be under an extreme heat advisory until next Monday night. There are thunderstorms in the Gulf of Mexico and ocean breezes are blowing the moisture up this way. My electricity bill is going to be sky high. Enjoy your day and play your piano.
    Maureen from California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lopez growled at me coz he picked up something outside on the ground and was about to devour it-and I knocked it out of his mouth and he growled AT ME--BAD DOG!--Lynda

      Delete
    2. No AC on here yet--Nice--- Lynda

      Delete
    3. well--after 2pm and the AC is on now--muggy in here--Yu can't win eh?=-LOL--Lynda

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!