To-day is Monday, July the 20th--no sun-- In fact, it looks like rain outside--no smoke--(I think!)--still looking a bit dark-- Lopez is up with me--in fact on my chair--which is a big "No No"--(He is hoping I do not see him)-I must turn on the washer--Sushi, the cat was up but gone back to bed--I do not see any smoke outside--yet--
Monday, July 20, 2026
You Can__end of story.
To-day is Monday, July the 20th--no sun-- In fact, it looks like rain outside--no smoke--(I think!)--still looking a bit dark-- Lopez is up with me--in fact on my chair--which is a big "No No"--(He is hoping I do not see him)-I must turn on the washer--Sushi, the cat was up but gone back to bed--I do not see any smoke outside--yet--
23 comments:
First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!
Good Monday Morning!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are not seeing the smoke from the wildfires. That's not good to be out in when it's heavy in the air.
Ah, little Lopez stealing your chair. I guess he thinks it's his chair now. Too Cute!
We have sun here and warm temperatures but we are supposed to get rain and thunderstorms tomorrow.
I am off the to the grocery shortly, then back for a workout.
And so Monday begins....................
Have a happy start to your week!
Hugs,
Jackie
Yes--LOpeZ IS TRYING TO TAKEOVER MY CHAIR__ DOESN"T THINK HIS CHAIR IS gOOD ENOUGH _AN ITS A LEATHER CHAIR_ crazy dog doers not want to be a dog I think--_Yes we have rain falling--Son#2 thAt Pilot is winging his way back to Canada--He thought being in China he just might see all his kinfolk--LOL--I am telling yu, he was SO SO excited to go to China--LOL--Lynda Enjoy your day--I know yu will--= with hugs--Lynda
Deletekinda a muggy day here--AC ff and on--kinda crazy--Lynda
DeleteRD in AZ here 7/20/2026
ReplyDeletehere we go off and running again I do not want to go anywhere today and yet I must not just to work but to get other things done also I am not very happy with days like this they make me over tired and snappy towards others
love the blast from the past you and Fred look so happy together the kids must love him so much also
quote for the day
Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.
John C. Maxwell
Yes --great quote-Hope the weather improves for you so yu will not be grouchy--LOL--I sure do understand--Lynda
Deletekinda a wet day here-- I do not like that--Lynda
DeleteGood morning, sis.
ReplyDeleteIt's a light blue sky today and we are under an extreme heat advisory again!
Lucky is up...he does that when I get up. Sometimes he's the one who wakes me. Now he's sleeping beside me.
Several chores today. Somtimes it seems too much. I love your reminder, "You Can."
The Emergency Room fixed my skin tear up really well. They carefully removed the bandage I had done and did their thing. Now it looks like it's healing well.
Love the blasts! Grand grankids...great saying...aren't they all?!
The lake, the wedding photo, the ones with Fred and his son...I am happy you have so many reminders of good times.
I have to keep my phone near so I hear when it's time to pick up a frenemy after her surgery. I call her that cuz that is the person that abused Lucky before she gave him to me after I said how bad I wanted a kitty.
Tomorrow I go the senior center to have a spa treatment on my toe nails.
These chores have to get done sometime...back later, Lynda. Let's Make Ourselves a Great Day...with positive thoughts. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie
So Maggie--Is it a good day??Usual it is when yu decide it will be-LOL--Kinda wet day here-- Lynda-
DeleteHope your day is going well;--Lynda
DeleteIt's Kathy. It's cloudy here too but they tell us it's going to be hot. I have the A/C set at 78 degrees and it goes on every so often. Daisy is here with me lying by the air vent waiting for more air conditioning - it cools her off. She so needs to be groomed but neither of us has the energy to do it right now. Tom is off teaching an outdoor art class - luckily the rain came in the wee hours of the morning. Love the photos today! Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAww-cute cat 0f yours--She knows what she wants--LOL_--sortya a wet day here and a tad muggy--Lynda
DeleteGood morning Lynda, great photos once again. I hope you're not dealing with smoke in your area. Have you been playing your piano? Sending wishes that you have an amazing day. Is it this week that Allison and her family arrive for their visit?
ReplyDeleteMaureen from California
Maureen no--I must get back to playing the piano--I do miss it--Maybe "lessons" wud help m,e-- Lynda
DeleteMy AC uinit comes off and on--must be the weather eh_-Lynda
DeleteGood afternoon, Lynda! How is your day going? It is sunny in Ohio but the air quality is not great. I did sit out for 10 minutes in my chair that gets hot and feels great. I must finish up this bathroom today while I sip iced coffee. Lopez is in your chair? My two yorkies rule the house. LOL! I best get going. Big hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteAww--Yes Lopez prefers my sofa than my chair--LOLOL--He has a mind of his own--LOL--Lynda
DeleteHi Lynda, I love the one of you and Fred together! Sorry that it's raining. We had a rainy day on Saturday, but I was happy for that, as I didn't have to water, and it was so dry.
ReplyDeleteToday I have off of work, all Mondays. My neighbor lady asked me out for lunch, she loves their cornmeal pancakes. She's going to be 88. Thin as a rail. She had to have her new air conditioning unit installed today, we had the old original 29 yr old ones, and most all in the condo units have been replaced by now. Some are still hanging in - cental air. Now the microwave repairman is here fixing my over the range microwave - the magnetron failed, the part that heats the food. It was under a 10 yr warranty so I felt it was worth it to have it repaired. It's a Maytag. I had to get another unit in the meantime, since I nuke all my frozen dinners. I don't cook, not for just me.
So, no rain today, pretty nice after all that terrible smoke and burning plastic smell, but tomorrow is supposed to be a doozy - perhaps tornadoes, they are saying.
Marti
Hi Marti--I don"t cook anymore either--no rin here to-=dy-=- but it is overcast--- lynda
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteExtreme heat alert continues for St.Louis. Maybe storms and cooler Wednesday.
I love the pic of you and Fred, so sweet.
I enjoy the words of wisdom. Food for thought. RD in Arizona always adds good quotes.
Hopefully, your smoke is gone.
Sounds like pilot didnt have much time in China.
Allison coming soon?
Im with you ladies who don't cook. Since its now just me, what's the point.
Lopez really is a stubborn stinker.
Since you're in today...maybe play your piano.
Hang in. Hugs
Marge in hot St.Louis.
Hi Marge--I do agree-=-very hot--but--it is summer so we try to enjoy the heat--LOL--Yes --3-4 more sleeps--and Allison will be here---so happy ----Lynda
DeleteI agree--lopez IS a Stubborn stinker-- LOL--LyndA--takes over my chair-- LOL--Lynda
DeleteHope ou're having a good Monday. LOVELY photos from the past.
ReplyDeleteHUGS and blessings
barb
1cd
a very good Monday----LOL_- no smoke either--LOL--Lynda
ReplyDelete