Words I wish I had written--
#1. Love is a cure for loneliness
#2. The good and the bad that you do in your lifetime lingers on after you have left
#3.You cannot always oblige, but we can always speak obligingly.
#4. Love so that your children know that you are fair. caring, and full of integrity.
Blasts from the Past
Dr Fred with Jacob Jacob and Sophia Jacob on the snowmobile trail- eating at the Chinese Restaurant in town-- "The Maple"-- another meal at the same restaurant Andrew --son#1--and I --many moons agoBelow--- peaceful-- the dock---early , each morning--
So--Time to get on with "to-day"-- ---Get your body into action--a brand new day--a day to get 'everything " right--to keep your soul young ---Remember--every minute counts--and if you think you can, you can--You are the master of your fate---so get out there and shout--"I am alive"--and, "I Can"----------------- sending you --hugs----BIG HUGS
RD in AZ here 7/22/2026
ReplyDeletewe may get some rain here this afternoon that will be great as long as it does not flood some areas near by did get some flooding this is because it is so dry and when it rains hard it does not get a chance to soak in to the ground it just runs off
I love the photo of Fred in the office he looks so much like the Dr that delivered my oldest son in the military I really liked and trusted that Dr.
I pray for safe travels to Allison and her family enjoy the visit with them
Quote for the day
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
George Eliot
Good Morning!
ReplyDeleteHappy Hump Day!
You must be so excited to see Allison and that's great she's coming up for a visit.
I hope Lopez is having a better day today. Sounds like he was just having a day yesterday.
Temperatures have cooled off here after thunderstorms and a cold front moved in last night. There were a couple of tornadoes that touched down not that far from us. Luckily, we just had heavy rain.
It's going to be sunny and low 70's F today compared to mid 90's and humid, which it's been for weeks.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
Jackie