Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Hannah is 20 yrs old to-day--


I AM GOOD__AND__SMART ENOUGH--and sorta not too wrinkled  for my age-(at least when I get my hair done--)  -and strong enough to handle "stuff"--- No-one looks at me and tells me any of this--Well, you people do, but---not the neighbours  and never Himself--LOLOL--I believe that we all never hear  that enough-

I know that I struggle  to do way too much in one day--The above says, "Believe it and never let insecurity run your life"---Lord love a Duck---  insecurity sure is a big thing  everyday in my life!--- like--when the frig just quit on us-- I really thought it was the end of the world!--  But---  we were able to buy a new one-- 

I think the biggest thing I worry about is finances--  because we are on a fixed income, as so many of us are in retirement --and due to the high cost of living right now, we watch our retirement savings dwindle----but----  you know what?--It all seems to work out in the long run!---  Never let insecurity  run my day!--I need to paste this in front of my face!

To change the subject, I called our oldest Grand daughter this morning, who is 20 to-day--Here she is many yrs ago holding her wee cousin--
and here she  is one Thanksgiving- on the far RT-- ---and now she is 20 Yrs-- 
and here she is, this summer----- on the far left-- getting ready to return to University-- 

Happy Birthday Hannah!---We can  be strong -a role model for the next generation---

Lopez is crying-needs to go out-- I hope today is wonderful---- The sun is out here-- I believe the Hummingbirds are fewer--Hopefully they are finally --(I Hope!)-leaving our area soon--If you see some of them, ask them where they came from. It just might be from our 3 feeders.



15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Hannah! It IS going to be a good day! Enjoy the little things! Hugs to you!
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacquie-- I shall all Hannah-- It IS a good day isn't it?-Lynda

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, happy 20th to Hannah! Milestones. Beautiful pics of your grands. Good luck to her in University.

    Hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The joy of family!! Happy Birthday to Hannah! Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I have told you you do too much...let all your wonderful helpers do more.
    2. Happy Birthday, Hannah!
    3. Lynda, what do your wrinkles looking better have anything to do with getting your hair done?
    My daughter turned 46 day before yesterday. I saw her yesterday...my son-in-law and grandson, too. And their new puppy. She is afraid he has got hip dysplasia. We know he has a heart murmur. He will have an appt with a doggie cardiologist soon.
    I'll go now. Gotta go get bananas! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Happy Birthday to the 20 year old. Can’t remember being 20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough and strong enough. We all know it and just want you to know it and believe it.
    Happy Birthday to Hannah. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline-- so good of yu Lynda

      Delete
  7. Lynda, you are more than good enough, more than smart enough,more than beautiful enough and very strong. Dont you forget it.
    Gosh, a 20 yr old granddaughter. Happy Birthday Hannah. Where does the time go Grandkids photos are great. Nice looking kids and all good kids.
    Have a great day. I have to go get bananas lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I worry about finances too because we are on a fixed income as well, but so far everything is working out okay. So I put aside the worry and trust that we will be okay through this horrible economy. Maybe one day life will actually even out and we won't have to worry so much - that's my hope! Take care of yourself, you are Good enough, Smart enough, and gosh darn it - People love you! My little daughter used to say that all the time! I don't get many compliments from my husband either - always what I am doing wrong. That's why I love my personal trainer, he is ALWAYS supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to Hannah. Pretty girl. And you are good enough, smart enough and strong enough to take care of everything there. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Hannah! These kids... they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Hannah............

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!