Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Don't hit or bite anyone!


 Lord love a Duck! I feel just like the "dog /cat lady--I was just down to look after Watson, and he is enjoying our radio--  He told me that he appreciates the noise--It seems to work better in that house than in our garage which is wonderful for him.

And Lopez has been outside 450 times, and wants out again--I just know it! He loves it outside and it is sunny and mild out there to-day.-And I have been vacuuming out registers  and cold air vents--I guess we should get them cleaned out--  We never have and the dust in there is bad.------I never used to believe in that--"CLEANING DUCTS "-----but--this is an older home and I think it is time! 

Himself is doing OK----but---  He needs more of his "miracle medication" --the one that keeps me sane because with whatever he has happening in his head, this wee little tablet makes such a difference. And for some reason, the DR. seems to order only one month supply--I think  Himself will be on this "till the cows come home" (Mom just put that expression into my head!)_--Why would the DR. only give us enough for a month, and then I have to beg and plead for more--???--- I must  try to  explain this to his DR---- but---  that is a problem too, because Ive heard that nearly all the Drs at our clinic have Covid---

Now isn't that so true?--  We make the best of everything---It is a good day here---Where ever yu are--- I hope your day is going well-- and--if not, make it a better day--Maybe just tell yourself, that  you are so fortunate to live where yu do--  sing too ---in your head of course--BUT----(that big "BUTT" again)--don't hit or bite anyone!

 

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting more pills. I have heard from other caregivers that the pills only help for several months so perhaps that is why your Dr. is reluctant to prescribe for more than a month at a time. I hope I am wrong. Bet Watson is happy for the radio. And wee Lopez likes the warrm weather. It is great here today, snow all gone again and supposed to go up to +23C on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy got hear from yu--- Oh no--- The pills only work for a short period--I shall go crazy-- Kids are funny eh-left the poor cat for a week in complete silence-Lynda

      Delete
  2. Great news that your DH is responding well to a medication. Yay! Lopez will love your summer time. So sweet of you to care for lovely Watson. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had our ducts cleaned last summer after over 20 years and it really helped. There was so much dust in hidden places. With a dog and a cat we really accumulate dust!!! I hope you can explain to Himself's doctor that the pills really help keep him feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that Watson gets the company of the radio! I know how it helps Miss Lilly not be lonely when we’re away for short periods of time.

    Awwww, glad that Little Lopez is being treated to mild and sunny weather. He deserves it after the harsh winter.

    OH my gosh . . . so sorry to hear that nearly all the Drs @ your clinic have Covid. **SIGH** My prayers.

    Love the meme about happy people. Truth.

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that weather is better for you and the animals. Oh crap, the doctors are sick, so you cannot take Himself in, and ask for more pills on his behalf! That is unhappy news all right! Another stumbling block. Glad the radio is helping with the Grand cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad Watson is enjoying your garage radio.
    Lopez wants out...so glad your weather is better.
    Hoping you can reach a Dr. For refills on the helpful meds. Always something. Sure hope the meds continue to work for Fred.
    Take care. Sing and play your piano.
    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda, I listen to the radio (classic country on Audacy) and I DO sing out loud to some of the songs. And at Karaoke on Saturdays, too.

    Glad Watson has music now. My cat, Lucy, is always calmer, better behaved when I have music on. That's why I do it all day, 'til night time. I eat supper in front of the TV.

    I picked up drugs today at the Minneapolis VA. It's the opposite of what Himself goes through. They give me 3 months at a time.

    When Spring comes (you're ahead of us) it will be easier to "make do." {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome that Watson is enjoying the music on the radio. It must be nice to have something to listen to.

    Our place gives us a three month supply. There should be some way they can give you more for him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes they only give us a month's supply so we don't "forget" and take too many at once!? Anyway, glad the medicine helps, even if you only get it every so often.

    And great that you were able to share your garage radio with Watson! I'm sure he's a happy kitty having sound in his big house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the drs. rescribe Himselfs meds...

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!