Saturday, March 16, 2024

Life is better when yu dance!

Good morning--Did you all think I had gone to the Moon or something?--  I thought about you all yesterday, but was  BUSY with big Beau--plus all the other dogs. 

He was pee-ing so  much-and even tried to do the "peeing" in the house on Lopez's Pee Pads-- which he has NEVER EVER done--You see, the vet had put Beau on Prednisone--He could not find any problem when I took him in--so said he would try that med--- which I had decided to not give him---BUT---  (ALWAYS THE BIG "BUTT")----because he was not acting right---I decided maybe he should  have that Prednisone--

-He was on it for 3 days-and each day, he was acting worse --and even worse-- having to go out--every 5 minutes, very nervous -so--I took him off the Prednisone--well, we are slowly decreasing it---  and yesterday, as the day progressed , he seemed to improve--still has to go out a lot, but eating well---  Do you think having the 2 extra dogs here is upsetting him?--  Who knows eh?---


Son #1 took Himself to his Day program yesterday morning--I went to pick him up---That was a huge help for me--

Son #3 is in Michigan--driving back home , to pick up his 2 dogs ----  and we have a heavy wet snow falling , but they say that will turn into rain by noon--Lord love a Duck!--I just looked out the window and , now it is snowing--spring time eh?--Crazy weather!-

I managed to get "the Hair" --roots---done a couple days ago----left Himself in charge of all the dogs and he did well--and the piano tuner came yesterday, but not in the morning as he said, but in the afternoon--Apparently someone had more "pull" and he went there first-- There are not a lot of people around who tunes Pianos--so, one must take what one can get-- and he does a fantastic job---- took over 2  hours --almost 3--to get the piano sounding sparkly---
So----Are you happy to-day?- I feel so much better now that I made the time to sit here and share my thoughts with you all-These dogs don't talk-----I did miss you all--
Isn't that so true?  Whatever worries we have, and we can't solve them all, so why do we drive ourselves crazy trying to understand why "stuff" happens?--  LET IT GO--

Before I forget, Son#2 is now in England, so we probably will be getting food pictures  to-morrow--He flew there overnight-- He was one of 3 pilots-said it was a good flight and he even was able to get a rest on the flight-oh-He said it was sunny there , and about 10 degrees--

Intuition----  We all have it--They say, "a Woman's Intuition"---you don't know HOW you know you know you know, something----and it is like a gift--- All women have  that!--

Well,  enough for now-----Stay Strong --no time  to  be "wimpy"--Trust your intuition---Maybe we all should just turn up the music and dance---
Big Hugs---



16 comments:

  1. It's Kathy. I'm so sorry about Beau - I'm glad you started cutting back on the prednisone and it's been helping. I wouldn't be surprised if having the other dogs around is upsetting him a bit. I know we had my son, DIL and grandson with their dog Annie (who is Daisy's litter mate) for a weekend and Daisy was not as settled as she normally is. And she actually loves Annie. I think it was Samuel she didn't like having around! It seems as they get older they get stuck in their ways, just like we do! I'm having a quiet day at home today. I do need to clean my house - not my favorite thing to do but it must be done! Once that's done the rest of the day is mine! I'm so glad your son helped with driving himself yesterday! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so far Beau has been pretty quiet to-night-- I think he likes the quiet--not peeing as much to-nite-I actually got to make soup for supper and a lemon loaf-- I think Fred was shocked that I was cooking--LOL--Lynda-

      Delete
  2. Sis, I'm so happy to see a blog today. I figured you were kinda overwhelmed with things yesterday.
    So your guests will be leaving later today. That will be a relief for all of you.
    Could Beau have stones in his urinary tract? I've seen it on vet shows frequently, and they need to be removed.
    Intuition...my Law of Attraction says that that is our guidance from...depending on your beliefs...you passed on relative, the Holy Spirit, the part of you still in Spirit, etc. Men often call it their 'gut instinct.' I learned years ago, even before studying A Course in Miracles and the Law of Attraction to follow it...instantly. The few times I haven't obeyed that feeling/thought, it didn't turn out well.
    Your hair is great. I don't color mine anymore. It's become so fine and thin, due to my ethnicity and medications, that I don't want to stress what's left.
    Errands for my friend and I already accomplished. Next is Lucky play (how I love it, too!), lunch and a wee nap to rest up for karaoke tonight. I will do Irish songs. Remember 'The Unicorn Song' by the Irish Rovers? Maybe, 'When Irish Eyes are Smiling,' and 'Oh, Danny Boy.'
    Looking forward to food photos. {{{HUGS}}} Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lordy Be--I sure was over whelmed!--LOL You are good to see that!--I will keep the stones in mind if this peeing continues--Always something eh??-Son#2 comes home to-morrow-- Quiet here to-nite--nice!!! -Big hugs to yu Sis! Lynda

      Delete
  3. In her senior years, our dog Bailey had frequent UTI's (urinary tract infections) and our only warning was the frequent pee accidents.

    Saved several of the memes today for my ever-growing virtual file of ones I like to read more than once.

    Crazy weather all over the place.

    Have a good day.

    PHOENIX1949, Susan in Central Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you could use the memes-- so nice to see yu again--- I will keep that in mind if Beau continues the peeing--so far we are good--Lynda

      Delete
  4. That’s awesome that son #1 took Himself to Daycare. You deserved that break.

    All I know is dogs definitely react to changes in their environment. So could be what’s going on w/Beau. But glad he’s doing better. And if it continues, as has been said, definitely worth checking him out for any stones.

    Glad you were able to get your hair done. You deserve that pampering. And that Himself did well with all the dogs. Hurray!

    Oh can’t wait to see the food pictures from England. Glad they’re having sunny weather!

    For sure, women have intuition! Definitely

    Dancing like there’s nobody watching today! Feels nice.

    Have a wonderful weekend and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!

    HUGS
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb---Life is peaceful once again altho I'm happy to have helped Son #3--the Policeman-- Made homemade soup for supper and an orange loaf--nice to have the time-Lynda

      Delete
  5. It is probably the dogs being there...it upset his routine. Hope so anyway. Have a great weekend Lynda...hope #2 sends lotsa pics of his London trip....and the others are safe n sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was just talking to Son#2--comes home to-morrow--Quiet here now-- Lynda

      Delete
  6. Hi Lynda, sure miss you when you don't post. I feel bad for Beau. Hoping son gathers his dogs today and Beau will relax and return to being himself.
    Yay son took doc to daycare.
    Your hair looks great. Good news that doc managed at home OK while you were gone.
    Hate hearing you have snow AGAIN. We had golf ball sized hail and tornado warnings Thursday. I've got lots of broken siding and a broken window. Ugh, more to handle.
    Take care of you. Play your glorious sounding piano. Kinda hard to play and dance but if anyone can, it's you.
    Extra pats and lovies for Beau.
    Hugs and blessings
    Marge, St.Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to help out the policeman son--His dogs are old-- but==now I hope Beau improves--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Hi Lynda: We miss you when you don't post but Beau is more important. I don't think it's the dogs that are bothering him. He is u[ there for a big dog and it may just be due to old age that's starting to affect him. Your hair looks really good. I'm glad son #1 helped out by taking himself to the Lodge. Hope you snow doesn't hang around or worse yet turn to ice with the rain coming too. Looking forward to son #2's food pics. Have a good night. Play the piano for all the dogs! Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda--The Grand Dogs were good--but I really think it bothered Beau-- hope he improves now--Lynda

      Delete
  8. Knowing someone who tunes pianos and getting them to come over at ALL is a miracle, my friend! Hope Beau bounces back once the extra doggos are gone.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The piano tuner id a great job-- Happy to see the dogs go to their home--Lynda

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!