Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hope your Sunday is the best ever!


 It is Sunday--with sunshine!--(and bugs!)---You can't ask for too much more when you have sunshine and warm temperatures! --- The Rototiller man just called and will be here around 11am to try  to help the bushes in that garden have more room to grow than the weeds---and----  Ms. Robin  is sitting on the nest she built last year--just in the rafters above the sunroom, outside the kitchen window. I am not saying anything to Himself as he will pull the nest down. I will probably regret leaving Ms Robin there  as she is going to cook as the temperatures rise---

Wee little Lopez, who eats grass like there is no to-morrow, has been ill-----diarrhea and a bit of vomiting-- we have been feeding him "people food" with his kibble, which has come to an abrupt stop-and now he is eating nothing--Lord love a Duck! --I called the  vet and she told me to half a pill that Beau gets when he has a diarrhea problem---    (It's the weekend so it is difficult to get a vet)_

So, that's my story  for to-day--If I ever get this house   vacuumed , I hope to get outside , in my bug suit to weed a garden that I never got to in the Spring-  You know, there is something about going to church on a Sunday--  sitting on the cold pew, singing hymns----I would not be vacuuming , nor would I be in the buggy garden---As a kid, we were in church most Sundays-- Do you all get to church?---  I used to love singing  the hymns-- It was the one place that my questionable singing voice did not matter--  just sing as loud as you feel like!---

Happy Sunday to you all, where ever you live!---  And are there mosquitoes this time of year in your area?--

I saw the above picture--- It really looks like Beau and  Lopez--the size difference of the dogs-What on earth were we thinking?
And, remember this old vehicle?-- And the gasoline pump?--I remember seeing both , as a kid, on a corner station in Port Stanley , ON.
--Hugs  to all----  and hope your Sunday is the best ever! 

17 comments:

  1. I hope that Ms. Robin does all right in her location! No, I think that’s a wise choice not to tell Himself.

    Sorry to hear about Wee Lopez. HOPE the medication works.

    I remember gas pumps like that growing up. Sure has changed, hasn’t it. AND the price we pay for that gas! OY

    HUGS and blessings. Hope Lopez feels better.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of HUGS your way…hope Lopez’ little tummy feels better today… Enjoy your sunny Sunday! ❤️Eissa7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping Lopez feels better soon. Yep. Huge size difference between Beau and Lopez.
    Hoping Mrs. Robin will do ok. She won't be there too long and may avoid heat.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have the same robin that was there last year maybe she didn't mind the heat and that is why she is back. Hope Lopez is soon feeling better. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Sunday morning. I sent some sunshine up to you and sounds like it has arrived. Don't work too hard today Lynda. It is after all supposed to be a day of rest. Sorry to hear Lopez is not feeling well. I shall assume there are no sprays of any kind on the grass he is eating and I hear that even fertilizer on the grass can make dogs ill. Hope the wee lad recovers quickly. Wishing Ms. Robing a safe hatching season. We have one nesting where the eavestrough turns to come from the roof down the side of the house. Lat year starlings took the eggs and then the only baby that managed to hatch. Hoping for a better ending this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you as always for your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope little Lopez feels better soon! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are wise to let the mother Robin be. Poor Lopez, hope he feels better soon. Those tiny dogs require a lot more vet calls than the larger dogs. Good luck. Enjoy the day, no matter what you do. Ethelmerz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Memorial Day here....God bless those who gave their all to keep us free .. I love church, the hymns and fellowship. Hope the Robin does okay....and ssssssshhh to Himself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's wishing Lopez an improved tummy! Carl had tummy issues the last time I was over at their house (on Mother's Day). I'm hoping his tummy is OK today, as there will be grill out food and people who are prone to let him have a treat now and again.

    Hope Ms. Robin has a better time of it this year than she did last year. If you meander over to my blog you'll find Miss Theo's picture, a duck that my niece raised and released. She's "wild" but comes back to visit every year.

    Hugs, and hope you have a good Sunday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are having storms today. So far only early morning rain but something passed by with thunder that even made little Daisy jump! Whenever Daisy is feeling like that I cook up some white rice for her to eat. Seems to help and she thinks she's getting a real treat! Hope Lopez is feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have had a lot of rain lately but was able to get my butt out of the house for a nice long walk this morning. I haven't noticed any mosquitoes yet but I'm sure they are around. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry Lopez is not feeling good. People food is not good for dogs most of the time. I love church. I just miss not being able to go some day I hope to get back. I do watch it online so that is nice but I miss the people.

    Have a great rest of your week-end.

    For those in the US, thank you for all who have served, are serving, and will serve in the future and their family and friends. May God bless you all abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When my dog gets a bad tummy she gets a bit of pumpkin, I split it into ice cube trays and she gets one cube thawed out & it helps. It's in the 20's today and the next two days in the 30's with the humidity. Then cooler with rain the rest of the week. Glad Ms. Robin is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear that little Lopez is not feeling well. Our vet tells us to give our little yorkies a half of a Pepcid pill. Hope he feels better soon!:) Hugs to you, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do go to church every Sunday (Unless I am not well.) The mosquitoes are just beginning to be a problem in my area although my sisters have been seeing quite a few and they live within 25 miles from where I am. Hope all is accomplished with the tiller guy tomorrow. Beth Mosko.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope tiny Lopez gets better soon. I also hope your Sunday was a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!