Saturday, May 28, 2022

Just keep believing--

I cannot imagine ever "giving up"---Can you?---We have sunshine , with bugs to-day--lotza bugs! 

There are so many reasons  to have a good day ---- --#1. I am not as fat as I used to be  (and that is important )--$2.---There is no snow falling--------#3.----  I am not ill-------#4. We live  in Northern Ontario where we can access  nature- easily and --not as many cars on the roads----

-Lord love a Duck!---  There are probably a hundred more reasons to not ever give up--

I watched Ms Robin this AM, from the window over the kitchen sink---  She was at her nest, above the front porch--THE NEST SHE BUILT LAST YEAR---Mr Robin was with her---  Do Robins return  to the same nest if it is still there? All winter Himself and I said, "We must take that nest down."-----but, we never did! --  It was over 100 degrees up there last summer and poor Ms Robin , sat on her eggs, as she panted in the heat. Her nest was raided twice by squirrels---one of her babies was eaten--- but, she raised one huge fat baby robin, which survived and hopefully went South with her. It really was "survival of the fittest " as Mom used to say--and, she never gave up! 

Right now, Himself is vacuuming the main level so I best get moving here--get ready to go to town--He was supposed to go have a CT scan of his head, but has refused it----  What to do--What got do--with him?

So, I am still waiting and hoping the Queen will  call and  ask me for tea---I guess I will just have to keep believing this might happen , and never give up--

Remember to be kind to your pets and your friends--You never know what is happening in their lives!  They might be waiting for the Queen too call them too! 



 

16 comments:

  1. Maybe one day when you least expect it the Queen will call and invite you for tea, just keep believing! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel she is waiting for the right time--YU think?--*S* Lynda

      Delete
  2. So you can't talk him into the CT? Maybe he knows what is going on and doesn't want to acknowledge it. Hope you have a nice day anyway . . . no giving up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu know--I think yu are right!--- Lynda

      Delete
  3. Right, never give up.
    Sorry himself refuses scan; can't make him do it. Am happy to hear he's vacuuming. Every little bit of help is appreciated.
    One day the Queen just might call...ya never know.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am anxiously awaiting the Queens invite------ When will she???--- LOL--- Hugs, Lynda

      Delete

  4. Why would he refuse a CT. Any I have had, although not on my head -, do not hurt. Maybe next time offer a treat from McDonalds afterwards - may make him want to go? You're right about the nice things this time of year. And with Ms. Robin back it makes it better. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord love a Duck!---Why does he refuse this stuff!!!--- Crazy eh??--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Nope, cannot imagine giving up . . . ever. Just not built like that! LOL Yes, a million and one reasons to have a good day. #1 THE SUN IS PUT! #2 I am able to get yard work done as NO RAIN! #3 DH is feeling good, me, too!

    Glad Ms. Robin returned to the nest she made last year. I hope, if she lays more eggs, that they are successfully hatched!

    Oh my. Wonder why Himself refused the CT scan. One thing’s for sure, you can’t change their minds once they’ve decided to do something (or NOT do something). **SIGH**

    I hope the Queen calls! You’ve been waiting patiently for such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda, I think the Queen is in need of Your help now. She is beginning to slip. Sigh. It is sad. Sorry Himself refuses that scan. Afraid that by the time he goes in to have it, they may keep him in. But you can’t force him. Just keep on going, breathe in and out. Glad you don’t need the heater on at least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry that himself has refused to have the CT scan. Yes we all have many things to be grateful for! I do wish I was closer to nature - around here it seems someone is ALWAYS mowing their lawn. Never a quiet moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Himself will change is mind about the CT scan!
    Himself vacuums? That's great. Maybe he helps in other ways, too.
    Give up? Well, I have considered it, but then I think of all the things I still want to do!
    I found a shirt on Amazon, "In a world where you can be anything-"Be Kind." {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giving up is never an option! But letting go of our sense of worry is! They are not the same thing... do you suppose that might be the secret of life?

    Hugs and blessings, and prayers for Himself to be willing to do what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Weekend Lynda. Sending hugs. As many times as I have been knocked down, I always get up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are indeed lucky in spite of it all. Have a pretty evening.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!