Wednesday, July 13, 2022

I hope your day is full of love!


 I like the above--- I am working on NOT being Worrier--trying to be a Warrior--LOL---We have Grandchildren descending upon us soon --so this will be a short blog--  Lopez, the Chihuahua, and I "hoofed" it to the highway and back this AM--There were lotza bugs--but, he did his business so that was good.

I lay in bed from 5-30am to 6am, thinking of the day ahead and how I could make it easier for himself--Yu see, I have to go to the Hairdresser's house for colour and set--(so I can look like a human again!)- and a "Fix-it" man was supposed to be out here to cut up a dead tree and some other  odd jobs--  I decided (while lying in bed) that Himself could not possibly handle all the Grandchildren with our daughter--the grass cutting boy, the dogs --and the gate----THE GATE IS SO IMPORTANT----  as it contains Beau, and the Chihuahua-so-----I phoned the "odd Job man" and made arrangements for him to come to-morrow---  It is really hard to even find a person who will do odd jobs now--


These are some of the Grandkids--Son#2 arrives next week with more--

OK--Lopez is screeching---  It is Hair Day --- and I must keep working here---  People to see-places to go--Don't get upset to-day--It is simply not worth it-- 



8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time getting your hair done, it is your time to just breathe! Or chit chat with the hair gal. Good luck today, take some pictures to remind you. We in Texas are still in the hundreds, that will be it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HOPE you get a little relaxation in with your hair day. Probably a good idea to have rearranged the handyman. It wouldn’t be good to overwhelm Himself.

    Hope it’s a grand day!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out for you today according to your early morning plan. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May all that needs to be done today be done, and those that can wait for tomorrow wait patiently. I swear those grandchildren have been swapped for people ten years older than the ones I saw in your blogs... oh, wait, we've been reading each other for over ten years! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your hair appointment. You need some time to be pampered and away from all the hustle at home.
    You are fortunate to find someone who is willing to come out and do misc. jobs. Good that you could reschedule him until tomorrow.
    Since pilot son isn't coming until next week I do hope your daughter is planning to stay and will still be there.
    I liked your inserts....good comments to dwell on.
    Love seeing your family. You have awesome kids and grandkids. Enjoy your day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first saying. There isn't much worth worrying about these days because we can't really fix much anyway! Enjoy your grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I found a frig magnet at our dollar store (where stuff now costs $1.25) that says, "Today I choose Joy...100%!" Love it.
    We hwve wonderful granskids, don't we? I saw 6 of mine when my dr son brought me to Hawaii. 1 lives just 45 minutes away, but the other 4 ... all boys are still in the Chicago area. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need that little boost Lynda...hope your day has been great.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!