Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I choose not to be a miserable cow!


I just took out the dogs--all 4 of them-- Poor LOLA--- She could barely walk--was trying to hold up all 4 paws --she is old-- and it is minus 15 C outside--terrible--She is not used to this cold--- She lives in town with Son#3 , where it is milder than here, plus, they do not get up as early as we do , so it is not as cold when she is put outside--I had to pick her up and carry her back inside--  I put Lopez's sweater on her inside here--  Yesterday I tried to buy her a snuggy coat, but it is way too big on her--so, I will return it this morning and maybe I will take her with me for a fitting--Poor wee girl!---

So, that trip outside was not successful! We will give it an hour---

This AM, I listened to the weather and heard that Friday (Thursday evening  into Friday)--we are getting 30 cm of snow. Lord love a Duck! How am I ever going to handle that?---



No more Vertigo----but I am extremely careful how I hold my head-no sudden movements---and if I bend down , I hold my head up--I hope I never have that Vertigo, ever again!

I guess I can pretend that  everything will  be OK---  I shall not think about all that snow- There is no way I can deal with it--I will pretend it is not coming--It will just make me miserable if I dwell on it too much-- plus, there is not much I can do to stop it!  



We do have sunshine-- and no snow falling at the present time--and a brand new day ahead of us--

It is our choice--to be happy--and I shall  be that way--all day------Maybe worry about the snow tomorrow-- and enjoy to-day---



12 comments:

  1. Awwwww, poor little Lola. HOPE you find a coat that fits her!

    **SIGH** 30 cm. of snow. You need NO cm. of snow right about now. **SIGH** Hope they’re wrong.

    Glad that you are rid of the vertigo. PHEW.

    HUGS and hang in there.

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be fine. Probably your son will come and plow you out. I always just pray to God for good things to happen, and really, they always do. Every time. God's got you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Son#1 comes with his big Kabota or whatever it is called--Lynda

      Delete
  3. It's Kathy - poor little Lola, I understand how she feels. It was 5 degrees when Daisy and I went out this morning - well, actually, Daisy goes out I stand in the garage doorway and wait! We are also expecting snow from Thursday into Friday - yuck!!! I'm so done with snow! But today is also sunny, I am inside all day - didn't even go to the gym. I can do my exercise on-line which is just fine with me! Stay warm - one day soon we'll see Spring. It always comes eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy-- Yes-the storm will hit here, Friday and Saturday-- Lynda

      Delete
    2. sunny here to-day too--but with a cold wind --Lynda

      Delete
  4. Poor Lola. I'm not sure how you're handling 4 dogs but your an amazing woman.
    I hope the forecast is wrong. No more snow..done. its below freezing here. The poor red bud and pear trees want to bloom but the cold is playing havoc. I felt bad for the daffodils. I'm afraid they froze hard last night.
    Play your piano. Serenade your puppies.
    Will there be ladies available to stay with Fred on hair days and errands?
    Be warm and safe.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am handling 4 dogs--but--I don't recommend doing this--too much work--- LOL--I dont know about the Ladies ever getting here-- Thy seem to have good intentions but--it doesn't work out-- LOL--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Poor Lola! She'll be really glad to get home.Friday doesn't sound great here either but I think mostly rain not snow but they say you will get the snow. See if your son can help with the snow. And don't worry about it in the meantime. Spring is supposed to be here next week! Relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I heard Spring is supposed t be here next week-=-Good!-Lynda

      Delete
  6. I know poor Lola appreciates that you are trying your best to make her
    trip outside do-able, poor little thing! Glad that you are vertigo-free!! More snow…(scream)!! ❤️ Eissa7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs for Lola, and for you, always taking care of people and animals to the best of your ability! Hope it turned into a "pretty good day"!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!