Thursday, June 22, 2023

Always Stay Strong!


 Good morning -We have sunshine with mega heat---the AC is on--AGAIN---and there are wall to wall mosquitoes outside-Poor big Beau--He had them sticking to his eyelids  this morning--  I brought him in and brushed his fur to try to get them off him. They seem particularly bad this year.

So how are you all to-day?--- The first thing I did this morning, was turn on CBC news on the TV to see if they had recovered that Submersible----  I suppose we all did that---  but---   it is still lost--It does make one feel sad that people would expose themselves to such experiences---especially when the thing wasn't even certified--and all the ships and planes trying to find them, at a terrific expense seems so mind boggling to me!  I noticed , no women are in the thing---Why do men pay to expose themselves to such stuff??---I cannot even fathom what terrific stress these men must've been going thru!

Anyway, it is  Hair Day--and of course, the huge mop on my head shows me that I cannot control everything----  bless Hairdressers eh?---


and-We are still in our home---on the lake--and we might very well be here forever--  There is a huge "FOR SALE" sign , by the road---and I feel like adding another sign below that sign, which says, "MAYBE"---  like---  maybe it will not be for sale and maybe it will be---  Who knows?--Himself keeps telling me , that it is the interest rates right now that scare people ---but---- It is a big house--on a beautiful piece of property, with a flat driveway, 4 houses off the highway, and 10 minutes from town--right on a lake--with docks-----

Don't you feel like this at times?--- " My mind isn't working properly anyway-"-That  put a smile on my face---

Anyway,  lots to think about to-day---and I am rambling on here----This Lady pretty much sums it all up  why a poor woman's mind might not be working properly-- 


Everyday is better when we don't think too much-- LOL----  Do what we have to do, because we have to!-Perhaps turn up the music---dance--- and believe that everything usually turns out the way it is supposed to be---














15 comments:

  1. I hear you. I think it's harder to make "big" decisions (like whether to sell a house) as we get old-er! Because by now we know how much work is involved and we're worn out. All the decisions involved in down-sizing!

    But life does soldier on! I love the "left side nothing right, right side nothing left" meme! So, once again, we must be strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to move out of yer home --- hard to pack--hard to give away stuff-- sol--maybe we will stay--LOLOL-- Lynda

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed your inserts. I so relate and feel the same way many days. I've lost my mind.
    Big decisions are especially difficult. I'm going through the same thing. Like you, I have not found anywhere to go. Maybe you won't move right now, who knows. Whatever happens I agree with your friends here...you need more help ...especially with the outside. Yes, that costs but it's so much work for you. At least consider it, please.
    I'm hoping they locate the missing submersive as time is running out.
    Enjoy your hair pampering outing. You certainly earned it.
    Stay strong. Be well and safe.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we will be here forever--LOL-Lynda

      Delete
  3. It's Kathy - I love that meme about not returning the brain that isn't working. I feel so much like that some days. I'm glad you're staying indoors with this horrible heat. It's hot here too, for at least another 2-3 days. Then it finally goes back to the low 80's which usually means the mornings, at least, will be cooler. Poor Beau with those mosquitos. We have been lucky this year with not as many, or else I'm just not going outside as much. Daisy has so much fur that they couldn't possibly find her skin! Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda, LOVE that last 'poster' about the brain. That's a saver for sure!
    Supper hot here, too...and sun beating down. Was out for a while trying to get my car windows clean for my drive to the concert tonight. Windshield is 95% clean and back window, too. Had to come in before I finished the side window. Too damned hot! I need A/C and water!
    I am truly thankful we do not seem to have hoards of skeeters.
    Will meditate early today as I am leaving for the Alabama concert about the time I usually meditate. Will run my kitty around with his wands first and have a bite to eat. I called guest services. The nice lady told me all about where to park, how to get to where I need to be, etc. They have you put ticketmaster on your phone then put your tickets from ticketmaster into your phone's wallet. I have GooglePay. Confusing?! Hope I can do this. Never been to a concert alone, and never been to this venue. I am determined to do something I can cross off my bucket list, and seeing Alabama in person is one. I have tried before...this is my 4th time.
    Sigh. You will enjoy your hair outing, I know. Visit with a friend, get away from the sometimes chaos at home, etc.
    Oh! I gotta go get bananas!
    Do you think we will ever remember everything we'd like to remember?
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YU are mazing to to that concert alone--Good for yu! Lynda

      Delete
  5. OH my goodness. Poor Beau with those mosquitoes. YOU, TOO!

    OH I think that diagnoses of the woman’s brain, the left side of the brain not being right and on the right side, nothing left there! Yup, feel like that some days.

    Stay cool in the a/c.

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your hair appt went just fine, and you had some laughs, too. How about some memes with males, males make mistakes and act goofy plenty of times, while we women hang tough…..no apologizing for being female. Look how tough YOU are!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well-I do not write for the better half of society---Lynda

      Delete
  7. Like yoyr meme about our brains! Poor Beau with the mosquitoeHope we don't get them that bad. Has himself fully recovered from his surgery? The interest rates certainly are a factor in selling houses right now. Plus your house is big so it won't be of interest to everyone. Hope you had a good trip to the hairdresser. Take care, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brenda, Maybe we will just stay here--Yu never know eh?-Lynda

      Delete
  8. I don't think they should have attempted this...the submersible was not certified and it imploded...my hope is they were all unconscious from lack of oxygen and didn't feel anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS: Friday is hair day for me...yay.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!