Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Make someone happy!

If this was pasted before my eyes, everyday, maybe I would not feel sorry for myself--I do have a few "WHY ME ? " days------which is silly isn't it?---  Usually if I do not think too much about , "Why me?"when Himself asks , "Can yu run downstairs and get whatever , out of the freezer?"---- --if, I just do it without thinking  those 2 words, I can run down, and be back up, in a flash--How on earth did I get onto that anyway?

Daycare was cancelled for to-day---- I drove Himself all the way to town too--- I guess they were short staffed---- so--that is OK-- Our car was beeping quite loudly as I drove to town--so I stopped at the dealership--It sounded like an alarm of some sort--so was happy that we did not explode---  Anyway, the Dealership guy, opened the trunk--and said it was coming from a garbage bag which I hadn't dropped off at our garbage pick-up--an old Co2 alarm--out dated---  I was happy that was all it was--

Are you enjoying your day?---It is already very hot here--abnormally hot---To-morrow or Thursday they say rain----and then------ we all know what is coming--

And I continue to sort out and throw out-- The cleaning cupboard in the kitchen had all sorts of bottles of cleaning supplies-- some empty----I should've done this years ago----  

We do have a lot of cats don't we---Sushi told me to post the one below---



Sadie is chomping at the bit here to vacuum-so I must get offa here for to-day--I enjoyed all your comments so much yesterday--on your first day at school--The one that "takes the cake"-(Dad's expression)--was the one person who said she took her baby brother to school with her on her first day at school---in his PJ's and no boots-- I thought that was pretty funny--- 

----------Enjoy the day--------------------Make someone happy!


 

14 comments:

  1. OH my. Flash of brilliance. Sometimes it’s just easier to do whatever and get it over than right it and prolong it. Good job!

    Awwwww, so sorry that Daycare was cancelled for today.

    Oh my goodness, kinda chuckling at the source of your beeping in the car. Who would have thought. Gald the mechanic figured it out!

    Yes, unusually hot here, too, but then cooling down. I shall remember these days of warmth when freezing in the midst of a polar vortex!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes--- next we will be in that Polar Vortex--horrible thought-Lynda

      Delete
  2. Have a great week in spite of any negatives that slip in Lynda...life has changed for both of us, rather in different ways but I still love life and enjoy it....I am cleaning out and donating/throwing away/giving away stuff also. Leaving less for someone else to do down the road someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the kitchen cleaning cupboard now looks very organized-- Lynda

      Delete
  3. Lynda, my car trouble turned ok fine, too. A few months ago I banged into a pole that held a handicapped sign. Part of my bumper would pop out. I would push it back in. The sound that I heard when I would brake wasn't the brakes at all! It was part of the bumper falling and dragging. It would scrape when I braked. The charge wasn't over $300...just $49. He zip tied it up so it wouldn't drag. Cost to replace the whole thing at a body shop would be over $1,000! Zip ties will work for a while.
    Not quite so hot here today. Much cooler tomorrow.
    Still pet sitting. Been out once today. I will go back in a couple hours then just before dark to feed supper. Difficult for me to drive in the dark so I time it according to when my phone says sunset will be.
    I know the procrastination of throwing things out. They say 3 piles...1 keep, 2 donate, 3 trash.
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu are amazing to zip tie your fender-- Those pets are lucky to have yu-Lynda

      Delete
  4. If we don't think about it, it's not a bother! Glad the alarm was an easy diagnosis for the car guys. Sorry no day care, but maybe it's a good week to have an "Off" day for Himself... after all, it was a holiday!

    Hope you have a fine Tuesday (that feels like a Monday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thunderstorm to-nite just passed thu here-- still quite hot-Lynda

      Delete
  5. Loved the insert about how you make others feel says a lot about who you are. True.
    Oh darn sorry Lodge closed.
    The car sound alarm story is funny. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Glad its resolved.
    Really don't need those empty bottles of cleaning products and probably a lot of other STUFF around not needed. Keep plugging away. Its actually quite freeing.
    Hope the rest of your day goes well.
    Hi to Sushi.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I acturally am enjoying seeing that stuff go--The cupboards are looking better organized-Lynda

      Delete
  6. It's Kathy - too bad about no day care but good thing you were in town and could get some help from the dealership! I, too, think now and then "Why Me". But yes, it is what it is and we do the best we can. I love the meme that Sushi suggested you post. We are having our 5th day in the upper 90's (YUCK) but tomorrow the high will be in the high 60's! At least we should be able to open some windows tonight but it sounds like jacket weather tomorrow! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from one extreme to the other in the weather--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Too bad daycare was cancelled. Hopefully next week. Inserts are cute. Have a good night. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had him there too-- Too bad thy didnt call me-- Lynda

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!