Saturday, November 18, 2023

Have a miraculous day.


Do you ever have one of those days that you just want to pull the covers over your head and go back to sleep?-
-That was me yesterday morning--I looked at the clock which reflects onto the ceiling and thought, "NO-O--oooo--ooo--not yet---It just can't be morning--yet!"  -I dearly wanted to go back to sleep----but---I knew , getting Himself to see a Dr., which was planned for yesterday, was going to be a bit of a hassle.

  I did get Himself , with his wheel chair, into the clinic---and even onto the elevator, to go up to the 2nd floor---  and the Doctor was there---and he dressed the ulcers on his leg----then he arranged to have a nurse come to change the dressings ---- someday----

The leg looks better---  so---  to the elevator we went, with him in the wheel chair--- I left him in the lobby , while I went for the car---and I managed to get him out of the wheel chair, and back into the car----but--- then I had a struggle to get the heavy large wheel chair into the car---and low and behold, a man appeared  from  who knows where, and lifted it in for me--into the back seat-

--Do you think it was "God" himself?--- Well, if not, this person just appeared and said, "Let me give you a hand"--It was like a miracle--and it did feel like  the good Lord had arranged some kind of help for me---I wanted to hug this Gentleman, but --well, you know, having an old Lady   throw her arms around you in a very public parking lot ----well--you know! 

Anyway,----yu very likely might have a miracle happen in your day to-day--  because, I told the very nice Gentleman who appeared out of nowhere how much I appreciated his help and   I think I heard him say,  the above---- 

Let me know if you see him---Let me know if he handles all your problems to-day -----


----------------------                               P.S.     ------------------------------------------


14 comments:

  1. That’s wonderful that you got assistance from that gentleman getting the wheelchair back into the car. It IS heavy. I remember that from when Mom used a wheelchair.

    Clara called yesterday and is suffering with bout #3 of Covid. Poor kid is miserable. Going to drop off a care package for her. Wish she’d get a break! But, we’ll see how this progresses. Leaving it in His hands . . . no other choice, right.

    HUGS and here’s to a good weekend.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, who is Clara?----Is that yer daughter?-- Our Policeman son was out to-day and he is just getting over Covid too-all stuffed up!-----Seems like it will be around forever--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Great you got the help you needed! An angel? Sometimes that's what I believe. Here it happens constantly...it's a famous saying in the US..."Minnesota nice." The thing it, it makes you want to be nice and help other's, too. Just like a smile...the need to be nice is catching!
    Your issues with the wheelchair remind me of loading my friend's bariatric walker for when we go to karaoke (tonight) or visiting our friend in a neighboring town and shopping at Russell Stover (Monday).
    Hope the nurse comes to change Himself's bandages on a regular basis!
    Gonna take a nap before karaoke tonight as I didn't sleep very well last night.
    Weather pretty, but cooler than it has been. Nice to see the sun, though, and with no percipitation.
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are off to Karaoke--- wish I could hear you sing!------ Yes, to-day it was cooler here also-- but not a bad day--busy tho---- hope yu enjoy yer outing to-night-Lynda

      Delete
  3. It's Kathy. It seems I can't post on my computer any more which is why it didn't post yesterday either. Yes, I believe God sends us angel 9n human form when we need them. I'm glad all went well at the doctor's and himself will start healing. Take care and have a great day. Daisy and I are off for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no--- but --I received your post to-day--- cold here to-day -- kinda a dark day--wintery----- but--- son#3 the Policeman came out --was good to see him--Lynda

      Delete
  4. Marti here. Wow, that's what I call "a God thing." That happens to me, too. I call them my guardian angels. They are always there when you need them most, it seems. Well, not always always...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Marti--that "God thing" helps one get over rough times doesn't it?--Hugs, Lynda-

      Delete
  5. What a blessing that gentleman was to put that wheel chair in the car for you! So grateful for kind people. Sending you blessings from Ohio and wishing you a super Sunday! We love them Sundays and ice cream and coffee!:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ice cream and lollipops-- *S*--= Lynda

      Delete
  6. Great inserts!
    Yes that gentleman was a God thing and a reminder that kindness is alive. I call them angels with skin on. Hope nurse comes soon to handle bandages.
    I volunteer at a food pantry and today was the Scouting for Food Drive. Thank God we received a lot. We certainly need it as shelves were almost bare. I'll have days and days of restocking dry goods. People are kind.
    Hope your day went well. I'm tired.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margene--The day was good-- --I am tired also- Everyday is busy--but today was a bit better-- happy--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Hi! Sorry I'm late - I really did stay in bed until way later than I should have Today. but then I got up and have done a zillion things since then and it's only been a couple hours since then! LOL I too have it experienced help from strangers, which is so nice, always just needed the most. And aren't. those wheelchairs so darn heavy. They have to be, but it's still hard to get them into cars. Hope the rest of your day went much easier. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angels appear when you least expect them, as in the gentleman who lifted your wheelchair for you.
    Hope Himself is better. Take care of you.....

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!