Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Have a Magical Day!

A Magical day--so wonderful---makes me think of Cinderella--Let's have a magical day! ---  But, to do this, we must think magical wonderful  positive thoughts--Cinderella, after all, used to sit by the fireplace, cleaning up the ashes----then she magically turned into a beautiful Princess, and married a Prince--she did have to ride in a Pumpkin  however, but even that turned into a beautiful coach-----  

Why do we read our children these "fairly Tales"---?-- I suppose it makes them dream-  I guess we all dream as adults--but--- maybe more about winning a lottery , or something like that--or going on a vacation  somewhere warm and exotic.

How did I ever get into all of this?--I suppose we could make our day magical-- just by being happier than usual--not allowing silly stuff to upset us--dress up  like a Queen, if you really want to get into this-


-

OK---back to reality-  I must tell you  that I used our snowblower this morning--I know, I had hired the neighbour to do it, and maybe he will appear later and  clear out by the road , but I got the thing started--put the batteries in, and it seemed a shame to not keep going-so, I did the whole driveway-It looks pretty good too!

I did step on the scales this AM--and the ol' scale has gone down from 180.5 to 179.5-- not bad in a day-- I eliminated all the sweet stuff plus drank more water-- Remember?-- --The more water one drinks, they are finding, the longer people live-

We are basically  a houseplant with more complicated emotions! --Interesting way to look at us!  

Lopez is calling-- He trudged thru 3 to 4 ft of snow this morning, along the back road, and bless his heart, he did his business--Whatta  good little guy!

I thought the above "Habits To Help Us Prosper"---  very interesting------Network,- Dream Big, -Get Up Early,- Make your health a Priority -- Take action, even when it's scary--  Oh so many wonderful goals-

                                    and- HAVE A MAGICAL DAY! 









 

23 comments:

  1. Lynda, to be a child or not. Dream. Dreamliner. Thanks for happy thoughts Hugs Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy --Maybe one day we will get on that Dreamliner--LOL

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I saw yer comment and then it flew away--Anyway --Good morning-Lynda

      Delete
  2. My goodness, you are one determined lady! Snowblowing the whole driveway! Whew! And so nice to hear that little Lopez is being such a trooper and doing his business outside - even in snow drifts! You seem happy today! Wondering if you got that extra bank account business figured out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No--I still have to get there --hopefully tomorrow (the bank)-Lynda

      Delete
  3. Dreaming is a nice escape from reality. A little dreaming is like a mini vacation.
    You really worked hard to get the whole driveway cleaned.
    Congrats on water and no junk. Yay you.
    Play your piano and dream.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the driveway--- cannot believe it myself--LOL-- Lynda

      Delete
  4. I'm impressed... makes me wonder if I ought to invest in another snow blower. Problem is maintenance. I'm not good at maintaining my equipment so it really is better for me to hire help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 2 stage EGO is pretty good Barb-Well, if I can use it---no gas either-- Lynda

      Delete
  5. Lynda, you are determined to do the work yourself. Why don't you do it for light snowfalls and let the neighbour do the big ones. You need to look after your health so you can look after himself! Congrats on the weight loss. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda --that neighbour id not turn up-- What kind of a fellow is he!-- LOL-- Lynda

      Delete
  6. You are a strong and amazing woman! You inspire me and I want to be just like you when I grow up! Lol (Mid 50’s now.) Ahh, sweet Lopez is doing so well! Proud of him as you trained him well. Take care and stay warm. Rainy in Ohio!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww--so sweet! --=wanna be just like me--LOLOL-- Well I am so tired to-night---- I made peanut butter cookies tonight-- Yes it is raining in Toronto to-lynda

      Delete
  7. Love your posters, but have an issue with not wasting time. Time is never wasted. It is used. If it is used for dreaming, relaxing, etc., it is not a bad thing!
    Congratulations on snow blowing. Glad you didn't try down by the drive where the snowplow pile it up high. We have the same thing here.
    Been under a winter storm watch...now they are just calling it a winter weather advisory. It has been snowing pretty much for two days!
    Betting Himself and the pets are doing well. I know you are.
    It's a magical day for sure! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are supposed to get more snow--I really hope it misses us---Lynda

      Delete
  8. Lynda, YOU never cease to amaze me with your physical accomplishments!! Congrats on the snow blowing job…hope that the rest of your day was good! ❤️Eissa7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that Ego 2-stage snowblower is really good--easy to use-2 huge batteries-I was out there for over an hour -- and yes, the rest of the day was good- Lynda

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you have a positive outlook Lynda. Hope you have a terrific rest of the week. We had severe weather last night and was hard to go to sleep with the terrible thunder and scary lightening flashes....of course the rain was flooding...lucky us who live on a rise...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene--Yes we have more snow falling--no thunder storms tho--Lynda

      Delete
  10. Great job in clearing the driveway! We can do what we put our minds to, right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dreams . . . . they are healing and cathartic and full of hope!

    Good for you getting the snow blowing done! And yes, little Lopez is a very good boy!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!